How come there are hardly any Hollywood movies about the Red Army in WW2?

How come there are hardly any Hollywood movies about the Red Army in WW2?

It was they who beat the Germans after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_border_conflicts
youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis
butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php,
cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html)
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html),
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=qiGDJ5-dXaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you not understand how propaganda works or are you being intentionally obtuse?

or are you that naive that you believe Hollywood war films are made for the enjoyment of the viewer?

I think they are about the same number of movie that Soviet and Russia movie industry made about Western Allied fight on the Western front

They also beat the Japanese, never forget that.

Who can stop the Soviet Bear?

inb4 economics

For some reason retards throughout history keep wanting to throw their armies into that hellhole of a country and the weather does the work for them while they are comfy on the defensive. Whenever russia tries to go on an offensive they are embarrassingly incompetent though.

"Zerg rush" on the eastern front is a myth

germans didn't even inflict a 2:1 kill ratio on the soviets, the death differences are from the germans killing loads of prisoners/civilians

Never forget their country is a shithole. Throwing massive amounts of people and weapons at a numerically inferior opponent doesn't make you special.

>the death differences are from the germans killing loads of prisoners/civilians
And the jews were turned into lampshades and soap bars, tell me more Ivan :^)

Now show the destruction ratio for tanks and aircraft.
Exactly.

>3 million Soviets died in German captivity
>500k Germans died in Soviet captivity

Germans are truly subhuman

>thinking infantry causalities mean anything when russian tanks were scrapped faster than they could be produced.

>that scene where they fuck in the barracks without anyone know

Fucking dropped

>T. Glantz
Spare us the Wikipedia history lesson and "Soviet records" bullshit. The Soviets fought like a pack of niggers and got wrecked in obscene numbers.

Fucking commie russianboo.

They didn't even have to. Just the fact that the Ruskys were close made the Japanese Surrender Monkeys give up to America. They didn't give a fuck about your so called nuclear weapons. America Cucked once again.

lot of Russian scum in this thread. shouldn't you be in Sup Forums supporting your puppet Trump? you should all RESIGN from Sup Forums

Ronald Reagan
David Hasselhoff
Afghanistan
The Berlin airlift
Military overspending while your population lives in squaller

Most of the Soviet losses were civilian/PoW deaths. Also most of the losses came from 1941 when nearly the entire front was encircled by Germans. The Soviets did rather well in late war battles when they managed to regroup after the initial success of Barbarossa.

Deep Battle > Blitzkrieg

The liberals don't want you to know it was anybody the but the ol'USA in WWII

Soviets didn't even have the amphibious capacity to invade Hokkaido, so don't play that bs card. I loved how the Japs wrecked the Russians at Tsushima, many keks had that day.

Olberman is deeply mentally ill.

I agree
Throwing massive numbers of low IQ slavs at an enemy stretched out on two fronts and still taking egregious losses in men, tanks and aircraft was brilliant. They were only pretending to be retarded in 41.

Would be rad
>executing civilians
>gulags
>mass starvations
>tons of suicidal attempts as strategies

Say Ivan, how many Soviets does it take to cross the Vistula?
About 50,000
>Gen "meme" Zhukov 1945

>Liberal are red blood patriot Americans

>Conservative are pinko commies Ruskie sympathizers fifth column

Really put a fire on those grey matter

>we dindunuffin, they killed 35 billion at Dresden!
>(((surrendering intensifies)))

The KIA/MIA figures include vehicle crews you dipshit

Patton should have absolutely destroyed the USSR after WW2.

cite a better source then instead of crying about statistics triggering you

>It was they who beat the Germans after all.

Nice try, Vlad.

Hitler surprised attacked the Soviets. Luftwaffe roasted millions of troops stationed in kiev and western part of soviet union. Armor cleaned up any resistance all the way stalingrad where winter wrecked the nazis. If anyone is giant retards it was nazis. They had a AMAZING setup into the war but throw away their advantage by wanting to hurr durr capture stalingrad cuz it has stalins name lol.

WE SUPPLIED JEEPZ N SHIEET

germans had lost the war before stalingrad. Once they failed to take moscow that was it.

The Germans planned to take Moscow, Kiev, and Leningrad by July. 2/3 of these cities they never took and Kiev fell months behind schedule.

Not that taking moscow was the end-all given soviet industry had already relocated to the urals

foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_border_conflicts
Japan lost on land even before Germany attacked and weren't involved against the Soviets until basically the end of the war.

Thanks God their whole fucking world class Navy that shit on the Royal, Dutch and French Navy and threaten vital supplies line to Australia, India, Burma and China just magically disappear by Stalin's mystical Russian Rasputin power, nope the Amerikanski didn't do anything at all. Thanks Mr. Ivan Ivanavic Ivanoski

Did you even read the article or are you just shitposting?

Imagine getting to go on a revenge rape/pillaging spree after emerging victorious. Imagine the crying fraulein with her braided pigtails in disarray and tattered panties around her ankles as Boris finishes inside her and Sergei sticks another cuts another piece off of her bound and gagged father.

Imagine...

Thanks for correcting the record
Gotta hate those Russian homophobe hackers right!

bruh....that was WWI not WWII.
WWII Ruskie got caught with his pants down, but then counter punched so hard they literally won the war for the Allies.

The US/UK army didn't save Europe from the Nazis. It saved Europe from the Russians.

Fucking lel!
I love Finland now!

I'm literally laughing at your NKVD propaganda. Furthermore the wiki links just prove the point that Soviets are garbage fighters and rely on zerg rushes and massive amounts of manpower. Those soviet tank and crew losses at Khaklin Gol are particularly embarrassing considering the Kwantung army was light infantry. Lake Khassan was pretty sad performance as well. Good job destroying your own point.

>zerg rushes and massive amounts of manpower.
>Win the war.
>Playing to your strengths is now a bad thing.

lol, no wonder the U.S. couldn't even take a bunch of rice farmers or goat fuckers.

Imagine a century of military failures. Imagine being a worldwide military laughing stock after getting your shit pushed in by Japs, Pols and Finns. Imagine that for the first time in modern military history an enemy army sinks an enemy navy (Port Arthur). Imagine getting cucked during the Cuban missle crisis while shitting the bed economicly and collapsing into a drunken heap as Afghanistan takes a piss on you.

imagine...

>This source is wrong because I don't like statistics
>Proceeds to fail to cite anything better

k

Throwing massive amouts of people at a problem while sustaining heavier losses then the enemy just makes you look like a dumb nigger.
No wonder the Slavs couldn't wreck a bunch of Afghani goat herders or Finns.

The burden of proof is on the original poster (you).

>these statistics

You really want to start a lolocaust thread where we thoroughly debunk the idea the at Soviet statistics and records could ever be trusted and where brainwashed tankies start to flip out over their glorious leader screwing them over?

Guess who lost though

But if it results in success, why is it bad? It's war, it's not about 'muh honour' or some other shit, at the end of the day you want to win.

>tired Sup Forums memes
Embarrassing

please debunk

At what rate could German cremation ovens fully cremate bodies (i.e. fulfil the definition of cremation), and does this rate have a basis in reality? How many bodies were fully cremated?

Prove that the Third Reich was capable of constructing ovens that could cremate millions of people within the time frame. They had a finite amount of ovens, and stacking multiple bodies into one oven doesn't actually speed up the reaction, putting each body into one oven is actually a faster method (because there is more surface area exposed to the heat). The definition of cremation does not reference bones anywhere, which means the cremation process was carried out in full. If it takes 2-3 hours to cremate a body (youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis

butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php, cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html) with modern cremation ovens, does the math add up? You can over-hype the engineering capability of the Germans all you want, but for the rest of us in reality, that is not an argument.

Considering the USSR isn't a thing anymore. Both.

Yeah but Stalin did that on purpose to sneakily genocide mongloid and sand nigger citizens. Pretty genius tbqh

Success at what cost? The world looks at you like you're an incompetent scrub, prestige is in the toilet and the world hates you. 45 years later the USSR shits the bed, so in the end it hardly matters.

That is brilliant actually. I take it all back, Stalin was pretty based.

dude behind them clearly opens his eyes at one point and looks but he doesnt give a shit.

lmao what does that have to do with anything that guy said. He's talking about eastern front casualties not the holocaust.

Holocaust has nothing to do with eastern front casualties. Separate topic

Prove the source on battlefield deaths wrong or shut up faggot. Stop deflecting.

I bet he could smell her aroused vag from there.

> If it takes 2-3 hours to cremate a body
You are assuming that the nazis burned only one body at a time. Also part of the of those 2-3 hours it takes a modern crematorium is allowing the oven to cool down so that the remains may be collected.

The nazis would stuff 4-8 bodies in one oven at a time, and they certainly didn't cool down the ovens to collect the ashes.

>You are assuming that the nazis burned only one body at a time.

>and stacking multiple bodies into one oven doesn't actually speed up the reaction,

lrn2 read nigger

see
the zerg rush was not a meme, and the Germans didn't have as many civilian casualties when you realize the Holocaust was a lie thought up by allied propagandists so no one would care what the Soviets did during the war.

>Holocaust has nothing to do with eastern front casualties.

Nice one

Explain how holocaust death tolls are relevant to soviet army vs. german army KIA's

provide reliable sources that debunks

>and stacking multiple bodies into one oven doesn't actually speed up the reaction,
I don't know which IHR """""""""historian"""""""""" told you this, but stuffing 6 bodies into one oven at a time would certainly be faster in a hot/heated oven certainly would be faster than burning them one by one.

>Alpha russians win the war
>britcucks get rekt from above, as usual they never react and expect others to avenge them
>the french """"""resistance""""""
>americans clean up one irrelevant beach
and bomb the japs to increase dick length even though the war was over (but muh pearl harbor)
>suddenly it was americans who won the war
>get to complain about jews now
Kek

Have you ever cooked before?

>he thinks cremating bodies one by one is faster than multiple

this is embarrassing. Sup Forums is such a low IQ board

>3million supposedly dying in camps has nothing to do with deathcamps

hol up

3.6 million is a lie

>but stuffing 6 bodies into one oven at a time would certainly be faster in a hot/heated oven certainly would be faster than burning them one by one.

Did you not take high school level chemistry holy shit thats now how it works kiddo.

Oh wait, you're claiming now that the Germans didn't kill soviet POW's in camps?

That's so stupid it didn't process with me

Post reliable evidence that they didn't kill soviet POW's. Note: talking about jews and ovens or w/e does not disprove this.

For example, according to this source (jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html), it states: Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

August 1940- July 1943 is equivalent to 2 years and 11 months. Let's assume that each month is thirty days long, for convenience. So that is 24 hours*30 days per month)*(35 months)=25,200 hours. If Crematorium I operates at 340 bodies per 24 hours, parcelled equally per each furnace (three furnaces), that is a rate of about 113 bodies per furnace per day, which is about 4-5 bodies per hour per furnace. That is not possible, it takes much longer to cremate a body than 12-13 minutes PER BODY.

Well they did provide lots of supplies to the Russians, mainly food, trucks, tanks and aircraft.

imgur.com/a/725A7

while those tactics were popular in the beginning, they stopped happening once the battle at Stalingrad started turning around

>. Note: talking about jews and ovens or w/e does not disprove this.

Oh no disproving the notion that the soviet's claims of death camps in eastern Europe has nothing to do with disproving people being put to death in camps.

Suuuure

Saying soviet POWs didn't die in camps doesn't disprove the battlefield death numbers

stop deflecting like the inbred faggot you are and trying to switch this to your holocaust rantings and POST. A . SOURCE. that is superior to and indicates that there were vastly different battlefield kill ratios between the soviets and germans

You fucking neckbeards are so slimy and dishonest it's exhausting. Constantly squirming around the original issue

>mainly food, trucks, tanks and aircraft.
Thanks for the hamburgers, now stay back while we win this war

You're assuming every single holocaust victim was killed in a gas chamber and cremated when in fact this was not the case and literally no credible historian claims otherwise

I dunno why basic logic is so hard for you neckbeards

yeah im going to guess that the same imgur link thats been circultaed for years which does nothing but actuall try to debunk a bunch of internet memes on holocause denial created by people who know nothing about the holocaust, which of course was posted anonymously and is furiously believed in because people love to appeal to authority instead of facts.

Everythime i see that posted my heart dies a litte, because someone out there reads it, assumes its all true, and never questions it all again.

You keep trying to divert everything to your jew hysterics because you have nothing

I'm not interested in your jew butthurt. Post a reliable source that contradicts

>Well they did provide lots of supplies to the Russians, mainly food, trucks, tanks and aircraft.

Lend Lease didn't reach the Soviet frontlines until after they took Moscow and accounted for only 2% of supplies. Soviets had been gearing up for invasion for awhile desu

>According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

And guess what, they had 4 other crematoriums, and you just happened to pick the one with the lowest capacity; Here are the others.

If you want to learn about the source, it is called the "1943 Zentralbauleitung Document"

QUESTION: If the holocaust is so easily debunked that a bunch of neckbeards on a cartoon board can do it, why has there not been any reliable studies

Are the Jews so powerful that literally NOBODY intelligent in the entire world can empirically disprove the holocaust with classical peer-reviewed methodology?

Why do only neckbeards, white trash, or muslims deny the holocaust?

Why do people who are already pissy with Jews in the first place the ones who deny the holocaust?

Really stimulates the ol crane crane

All this dissonance lmao.

yeah you know there is just something that is not credible about a source telling me what the battlefield stats were when they blatantly lie about something else.

>sauce

is there something wrong with actually debating logistics instead of resorting to meme images like you niggers usually do?

youtube.com/watch?v=qiGDJ5-dXaI

>get KEKED op

Post the source or FUCK. OFF. nobody cares about your rants.

slimy parasite.

>Having to post evidence is a meme according to Sup Forums

wewlad

>why has there not been any reliable studies
Because you purposefully ignore them. There's plenty of books on the holocaust's inflated numbers.

Are we on Sup Forums??

I could get used to this!

>QUESTION: If the holocaust is so easily debunked that a bunch of neckbeards on a cartoon board can do it, why has there not been any reliable studies

You might want to read up on what Rousseau had to say on academia/ talk to anyone in anthro, psychology, and history right now. There are plenty of people who believe in this who have scholarly merit, they don't say it because they're afraid of becoming the next Irving

>Are the Jews so powerful that literally NOBODY intelligent in the entire world can empirically disprove the holocaust with classical peer-reviewed methodology?

They have though, its just that mass media and propoganda is a powerful tool.

>Why do only neckbeards, white trash, or muslims deny the holocaust?

They don't its scholary just like debating the offical death tolls of any historical event

>already pissy

Jews are assholes, sorry. Grew up around them, learned their history, learned their religions, don't like them.

>There's plenty of books on the holocaust's inflated numbers.
And how many of these books are published by anti-semites?

I challenge you to find me one in which the author isn't tied to an anti-semetic group

>all caps

This is called relying on your own thought, i know its hard for you ledditors but this is what debating the holocaust is like

Sorry, numbers still don't add up, this is just a small example of how inefficent the ovens were at disposing of bodies. There is no evidence whatsoever that can prove the original 4 million claim of the soviets or most of the claims afterwards.

So you're saying that Jews have complete scholarly control of every single credible research institution in the planet?

Goddamn! I thought they were an inferior race! Sounds pretty masterful to me, and logistically impossible since we're "debating logistics".

>Jews are assholes
thank you for proving point #4!

It's interesting that every single piece of evidence on jewish virtual library would be dismissed by neckbeards/sand niggers as fabricated propaganda because of "muh bias", but your autistic infographs and a """study"""" by some trailer park white supremacist are to be taken as the objective truth

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I am posting evidence lmao

Its called, are you ready for it,

M A T H

post evidence/better source or fuck off

Why should I believe some sourceless neckbeard on a pedophile board but not an established peer-researched source.

Appeal to authority

Try again

talking about how much you think ovens can blah blah doesn't disprove established german vs soviet battlefield deaths

post source or fuck off, neckbeard

From the same source: The Crematorium II building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses. Several hundred thousand Jewish men, women and children were murdered here with poison gas, and their bodies burned. The bodies of Jewish and non-Jewish prisoners who died in the concentration camp were also burned here. According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours.
This does nothing to specify how many furnaces were at play. Let us assume that it meant a single furnace. That means that a single oven could burn 60 bodies per hour, which means that fully cremating a human body to ash in ovens that are now eighty years old would take just one minute. This is mathematically impossible. Let us assume that there were 10 ovens. This means that a single furnace could burn 6 bodies per hour, which is a single body every ten minutes. This is also impossible. Let us assume that 100 ovens were used. This means that a single furnace/oven could fully cremate a human body one hour and 40 minutes. Only when we assume that 100 ovens were being used around the clock, without maintenance repair, or any other coincidence, is it even remotely possible to claim that the figures were being met. Keep in mind, as the narrative stands today, over one million Jews were gassed and cremated at Auschwitz. Our ovens today cannot match this efficiency. And you expect everybody to believe that the Germans could do that simply because it fits the story you wish to believe?

Why shouldn't I believe every credible historian in the world but I SHOULD believe this nobody neo-nazi?

Appeal to authority? Well, I guess I should believe flat earthers over NASA.

It is logistically impossible for Jews to 100% control every intelligent person on the planet for 80 years. And yet according to you this is the case.

Is Trump the reincarnation of Patton?