Open up facebook

>open up facebook
>see this
what did he mean by this?

Something like a "Freudian slip."

God damn ameer chill
Here have a ruski pretending to be jewish

Why are women so fucking worthless and destructive?

Their vaginas bleed more than their hearts

Fake boobies but nice boobies

>mudshits
>people

kek

"Game of Thrones Ogre visits Greece to enact revenge that transpired hundreds of years ago in the Illiad & The Odyssey."

Ban Assault Actresses

>hole in nipple

disgusting

the better question is why the fuck can't men keep a tighter fucking leash on them

lol there's like a total of 5 women and children in the camps

I fucking watched them all get on buses in Hungary to get shipped to Germany.

One lady was even in a wheelchair and fucking everybody swarmed her for pictures (I'm talking photographers getting on the ground for upward angled shots and everything of this lady).

It means they're responsible for their faults, and only they can fix them. All western intervention does is provide bandaids to a group of bloody retards.

>americans
>human

no people on this photo, only aliens

how do you even accomplish a forehead gut?

She's such an ugly looking girl. Like she has the tumblr genetic marker.

>Jews
>Human

I don't understand how anyone can find this goblin even remotely attractive.

by checking it

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>anglo """""""""model""""""""

THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND

>having such shit taste
Take a closer look at this stunning Goddess (pic related). You're clearly so sad and insecure about your virginity that you have to justify it by degrading every woman you see.

Of course she's a feminist, she's the ugliest member of the cast. Ugly women are always feminist, because feminism is the logical survival strategy of thise will low sexual market value. Just like being a cuck, MGTOW, or an orbiter is the male version of compensating for low sexual market value.

>jews
>anything but reptilian

Idiot meant to say Westerners instead of non-westerners

That video is so dumb
>guys all refugees are doctors and hard working nice people from syria
>No there aren't any rapists or opportunistic niggers from Somalia or Pakistan

/got/ fags BTFO

Why are British people so ugly?

She is just repeating what her agent tells her, don't be so harsh.
Have you never seen one of the Miss Universe or Miss America or whatever competitions, where every participant wants to save tigers or African kids or some such that they can't point on the map?
Its a call for the public to virtue signal by supporting them, and its always been a part of showbiz, not at all exclusive to the little gremlin.