ITT celebtrity deaths that really hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYNhB0R-bIQ
gq.com/story/comedy-issue-garry-shandling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait

He's dead? When?

;_;

He had an adorable little daughter and a wife. They were really nice people, I met them at a hotel in boca raton fl

Same day as Michael Jackson.

Ryan Dunn hurt me a lot because Jackass was like a friend simulator for me. I watched all their spinoffs, listened to their music, and even bought their Element hoodies and skateboard gear even though I didn't skateboard

Oxi Clean commercials never felt the same without him.

And Farrah Fawcett.

this hit me hard too.

Was his Ricky Gervais interview some kind of long-running joke or was he an actually crazy asshole?

Billy thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYNhB0R-bIQ

Probably a spur of the moment comedic choice. I did feel pretty genuine thouigh

;_;

it was kind of a bit. He talks about it in this article, which I highly recommend if you're interested in the guy.

>gq.com/story/comedy-issue-garry-shandling

that part of the interview starts about halfway down under where it says BUDDHISM.

honestly paul walker

I dont even know why, he was a fucking awful actor

Paul Walker. I didn't like his movies but he was a legitimately decent person who used his fame to benefit a lot of charitable organizations.

Also probably Robin Williams because he was in so many of my childhood movies, and even as I got older I still loved his stand up and more adult roles.

Agreed, man. :(

Just the bit with Conan in the beginning was funny enough to ensure I'll read the whole thing, stranger. Thank you.

Paul Walker was an icon of racial harmony. Everyone loved him even if he was corny.

yeah that was a sad day and it was even sadder that I had no one to share it with, none of my pleb friends knew who Garry Shandling was

same. i went to my therapist that day and got him hooked on Larry Sanders though...

I don't remember where I was when 9/11 happened, when we killed Bin Laden, or any of the presidential elections of the past 20 years but I remember exactly what I was doing when I heard Billy Mays was dead

A tower of power
That reached into the skies
Arms raised in victory, you were a god
To our young unwavering eyes
I heard that you died
In the middle of the night
You stepped off of the stage, gave up your spot
But you couldn't shake the light

But the show must go on
The show must go on
Even when time takes what you love
The show must go on