Your 2017 Houston Texans quarterback

>your 2017 Houston Texans quarterback

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WowEsmiXwq0
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/05/26/49ers-qb-kaepernick-apologizes-for-houston-storm-post/27989955/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when Houston had those floods a few years ago and Kaepernick made fun of the people who lost their homes and finished his post with #7Storm? That was fun.

I don't, link?

>wasnt a starter before
>he should start now
ha

Its almost like Kaepernicks a piece of shit who only started kneeling when he started to suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WowEsmiXwq0

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/05/26/49ers-qb-kaepernick-apologizes-for-houston-storm-post/27989955/

>Kaepernick had posted on Twitter and Instagram earlier Tuesday a photo of submerged cars and this message: "I warned you the #7torms Coming !!! #Houston. Kaepernick's jersey number is 7.

No, it was #7torm. He tried to make 7 a replacement for S and everyone made fun of him for it. He is truly the worst faggot of all time.

Those were some terrible punches in that gif. Christ

i think that due to some technicality in the rules, the NFL has found a way to bar Kaep from their organization completely. i forget what it was, someone else know what im talking about?

the 0-7 49ers didnt even give him a call

Yeah, if you're a slob and can't play football then you can't be in the NFL

RRRRRRRREEEEEEE STAY AWAY FROM HOUSTON YOU PIECE OF HUMAN REFUSE. I WILL COME ONTO THE FIELD MYSELF TO STAB YOU TO DEATH AS SOON AS YOU FUCKING KNEEL.

nothing is beneath colin

I mean, it would be good to have someone with some integrity instead of that sellout JJ Watt pimping the NFL and their thuggery (and that dumbass Papa John) in commercials.

>Colin Kaepernick
>Dumbass who bandwagons on a stupid political movement more than likely because of his retarded girlfriend
>One of his fucking heroes is Fidel FUCKING Castro
>Integrity
I won't pretend the NFL isn't just a big money-making business run by old, greedy, uncaring assholes, but Colin Kaepernick is a dumbass that injected politics into a workplace (a shitty workplace, but still a workplace) instead of just using social media, the internet, or protesting on his own time to voice his opinions on what's going on in the political/social arena. He destroyed his own career by choosing to hurt the earnings of his place of employment. Neither Kaep, nor the NFL are in the right. One is out to forward a dumb political agenda and the other is out to make oodles of money at the expense of the physical and mental health of its employees. And Kaep isn't good enough to justify the bullshit he brings with him. None of the mental statistical gymnastics people try to use can justify the Toxins signing him. He's a meme that got exposed after Harbaugh left. I'd rather the Texans tanked this season anyway to have an easier season next year than attempt to win with the pathetic excuse for a human being that Kaep is.

Albanian lanklet vs slav manlet
Who will win? The answer may surprise you!

I don't get the problem - yeah he's controversial because of his personal beliefs, but he wins games!

Weak bait m8

The NFL wanted more money and attention which is why the anthem was introduced to football games.

I mean, ignoring how the military wants more lip service and just looking at the NFL side of things.

They, the owners, are the ones that introduced it to the workplace.

JOHNNY MANZIEL????????

THE TEXANS SHOULD HIRE JOHNNY MANZIEL!

Fuck all the people saying Texans should sign him. I don't care about politics at all, Kaep is GOD AWFUL. If we're going to lose, lets just lose with who we've got. Again, a nice personal fuck you to anyone that honestly wants Kaep

This is legitimately far worse than kneeling.

>Won a single game last year in San Fran

lol

KNEELS WITH RESPECT TO ALL THE DEAD BLACK MEN KILLED BY THE WHITE POLICE FORCE IN THE UNITED STATES

He said he won't kneel anymore with a contract.

>throw away your entire career because you don't understand basic statistics.
name one person that fucked up worse. I swear to god, he had just enough euro admixture to be self aware but plenty of nigger to have no understanding of reality.

>implying he threw it away

Mate the ONLY reason he started doing this is because he knew his career was over. Now he's gone from flash in the pan quarterback to national figure. I don't like him one bit but he knew exactly what he was doing.

well he didn't know that his message had no basis in fact. Listening to him, he seems to have a deep rage that no millionaire that was raised by loving white adopted parents should have. I just hate to see so much energy and emotion get wasted on such obviously false narratives.

He opted out of his 49er's contract, they are the least likely team to pick him up

that'd be cool

How come he doesn't speak anymore?
Why is he so invisible now

Is it because he knows he doesn't have the personal character to carry the societal weight that black people and ESPN talk show liberals have put on him