Am I the only one who saw the brown part of his face as his entire lips and not a beard

Am I the only one who saw the brown part of his face as his entire lips and not a beard.

I thought he was supposed to be a bird and that was his beak.

I don't think so.

which season is this?

christ i never saw it as a beard, even when they showed that one bit where it grew after he shaved. it just looks like flesh to me.

Telling my mind to reconcile with the fact it's facial hair is making him look so off to me right now.

It isn't a beard. It's stubble.

im trying so hard to imagine that it's not a beard. Can't do it

????

cannot unsee

una

Yeah, I always saw it as a shaven face at the least.

why does he have such big lips?

I was same. Thinking about it now it does make sense to picture it as like 5 o clock shadow or something

That's a beard!?

Homer is a bird

Same. I can't even force myself to see it that way. It's too ingrained into my head that it's a beard.

yeah it makes sense but it's just weird to me when i tell myself that's what it is. even though the alternative makes absolutely no sense

Why is Lisa and Bart's hair the same color has their skin?

Are you the guy who made a thread a couple years ago asking about how it'd affect the lore if it was revealed they were all birds?

i thought that was supposed to be liam gallagher homer

That sounds like a great post.

>a couple years ago

I appreciate how that thread has stayed with you after all these years

sane

Marge was supposed to be a rabbit. Or at least have rabbit ears

>canon

No but I always saw Lola Bunny as having a giant bushy old man beard and I can't unsee it to this day.

ARGH KILL IT

>a couple years ago
I wonder if any of my shitposts stayed with some anons head after all these years.

fuk u

Can someone explain the purpose of these spic druggie simpsons images?

Its not a beard you niggers. Its more of kin to likea five o clock shadow.
Theres clips of him with a beard.

He shaves his face in one of the earliest episodes so I knew as a kid it was his beard but I never really accepted it.

Marge=rabbit
Homer=bird
What animal is Bart?

Raven

bootlegs that spics think are funny

ratboy

The original ironic meme

Stop gnawing on the drywall.

It's a beard, or at least stubble. He saves it off one episode, it regrows right back. In flashback episodes as a kid he doesn't have it.

It's a beard/stubble but people don't view it as that.

Made me smile. :-)

blame argentina

It's stubble, sometimes he is shown as disheveled or whatever and it gets longer and more hair-like

I'm afraid you might as well be, I never thought it was his entire lips.

I just thought it was canon that homer eats ass 24/7

Fuck off, narc.

Well she does have a beard.

I wanna fuck that rabbit

I'm trying to imagine how stupid the other people posting on this board are.

Link please?

UNA VELA

I always thought that was his real skin and the yellow was a mask

ALTO FASO CHE

UNA

VEEEEEEEEELAAAAA

what the fuck dude

What is going to happen to simpsons when the major voice actor dies? Like the Homer guy or Marge woman? Are they gonna continue? What if mat dies?

Because he's a big fat nigger.

Hopefully they will finally cancel it

german homer died some years ago, but obviously an american show isn't going to stop for that.

They have enough recordings from them that they'll create new episodes from patched together words and lines from previous episodes.

kek

I remember my aunts husband recording episodes on vhs and I remember that German Homer voice being funny. Rest in pepperoni.

Well? How would it affect the lore?

He shaves it in a few episodes so no.
(you)

No one gives a fuck about trash tier foreign voice actors.

It's like Sup Forums or /s4s/ ironic humor but for Hispanics.

He actually is part nigger that escaped to Canada during the Civil War ala Uncle Tom's Cabin.

spider

Hispanics are mostly dumb lazy junkies

Never knew it was supposed to be a beard. Fuck that is messing with my head too.

I posted some weird shit in a thread on Sup Forums once and ran into an user I talked to in that thread in another thread a year later on Sup Forums. Sometimes a thread does stick with people.

>4 fingers and a thumb
Not canon

How does Yeardley get away with only voicing Lisa

>that person who likes lisa

I like Molly but she has fucking awful taste.

He looks like Bart in the lower face there. Poetry.

Holy shit u serious?

I have a hard time seeing it as a beard desu. But i dont see it as lips either.

It's not a beard, it's five o'clock shadow.

contracts. It's a major reason why she is hated because she is the top paid VA on the show.

I wonder if it ever annoys the other cast members that they do all those voices and Yeardley only voices Lisa and gets the same sized pay check?
Also, she pretty much just uses her natural voice. (just a bit higher for Lisa's voice)

I dumped all of Assigned Male on Sup Forums during April Fools. I hope that stayed with everyone.

That was a fucking good thread

German Marge is dead too. They simply replaced her.

And before anyone retards out at me, I'm not implying that the death of a German VA should have had an impact on an American show.

>americans are so retarded they thought Homer had huge lips

To be fair, many Blackfrican Americans do have huge lips.

>she is the top paid VA on the show.
Are you fucking serious?

shearer left for a short while and they were going to go on without him

I made a rather forgettable post in a general a few years ago. I made a similar post in that same general years later and some guy remembered it. It felt pretty good desu.

yeah I am also mentally retarded

>yoooo haha xD homer is dope af

Good point, America is after all only 56% white. I guess if you're around black people every day it has an effect on how you see cartoon characters.

LMAO

actually desu the simpsons creators should work with a speech synthesizing company and the voice actors over the course of 6 months or so and make it so even when the voice actors do genuinely die any word or phrase can still be made using their voice

nobody ever suspects the butterfly

can't wait for the birth of Homeroids

Most of the original cast did the voices because they were Tracy Ullman show cast members. While Cartwright has some classic voice acting chops (performing several of the boy characters) Smith is kinda locked into being herself.

>source: once banged her in 1998

What do you see it as then? A giant birth mark?

French Homer is the best