en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
youtube.com/watch?v=WXR4ixKTaSU
youtube.com/watch?v=t8vGTEFzO_M
youtube.com/watch?v=2-qNl_trDTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winning

collapsed

"Neutrality"

It fought commies that had taken arms against their own land.

Dying to save French asses

got raped until americans came

1.flag
2.declaring independence, followed by going full retard and starting pointless civil war over election results that stopped once Germans came to our aid

got raped until americans came

Did what the frogs and brits couldn't at vimy ridge and hill 70. We also had the honour of being the first allied victims of a gas attack.

All we did was receive a message from deutschland

we defended our rightful place in the sun.

take in refugees

We were the most powerful single nation in the conflict.

The hubris of our leaders fucked it up for us, as usual with Germany.

Destroyed an empire and now we miss them

>Destroyed an empire
Don't kid yourself, Habsburg empire fell to internal struggle, by Vittorio Veneto Hungary and Czechoslovakia were already independent countries. Btw why aren't you posting numbers for the whole Italian front?

we single handedly stopped the German onslaught

>

>

this

based franks

Participated

dindu nuffin

Single handedly handed germany ass

everything

Blowing cocks of Western bankers to protect their interests

36th Ulster Division

Stormed the trenches of the Somme when no one else was willing. Then got cut off because no one else was willing.

Defeated the Serbs, the Russians, and the Romanians, hold off the Italians.
Then our treasonous leaders disbanded the army, even chased away a German army that was willing to help (God bless Mackensen!), and all the nations we defeated occupied us without a gunshot.

Stopped Europe being raped

1 flag
2..... pic

supplied the Entente powers and provided a morale boost to them at the end of the war by actually bothering to show up

not much beyond that

i don't think i was alive

Unironically true.

Albert was pretty based leading troops like that in ww1

Because everything besides the capture of Gorzia is a joke

Here's an interesting book on ww1 if anyone if interested

Trying our best of staying out of the war.

>not just listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Blueprint For Armageddon series

HAHAHAH yeah alright buddy boy keep talling urself laddy i dont think you knoiw what you;re getting into heare hahahahahaha FUCK opfff

all my family was in Italy or Russia, so dying in droves.

>t. Brooklyn yid-wop

We were having a fucking revolution around here

youtube.com/watch?v=vzsVUT7WqHA

The germans wanted us as allies though

we got an identity as a side effect of destroying the germans as the lowest tier nation

i dont think so friend....

>winning
>with the help of UK, US, Belgium, Ect...
you cant even defend your own shitty country

Show up at the last minute and the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

mmmmyeah okeay ......
whatever you say honeybun :)

And just how in the hell do you expect me to read that? The publisher printed it upside down.

Win it.

We gave Britain and France the money and supplies they needed to tip the balance and beat the Germans. Then we pretended that our brave soldiers did all the work when it was actually Anglophile/Francophile American bankers who did the job.

They're so calm. Most are even smiling/smirking. Fucking based.

O-ok???

We didn't "win it", but even British publications in the immediate postwar years recognized that we "saved the day"* in the sense that American money let them keep going.

*quote from "The Times History of the War"

4 chan flipped the photo 90 degrees

Ya don't say?

HE'S RUNNING FOR ENGLAND
HE'S RUNNING FOR ENGLAND HE'S RUNNING FOR ENGLAND HE'S RUNNING FOR ENGLAND
OIOIOIOIOIOOIOO BOOOOIIIIINNG WAAAAAAAHEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

1. Flag
b) Rescued the inept Limeys and Gauls for some reason

sent a whole lot of poor cunts to die by the thousands, like everyone else

I have heard this photo ain't real

Britbong colony

1. Canada
2. Won the war with some help from Australia

Spooky. What did it say...?

Why did it always take the whole world to stop Germany? Did Germany just have really advanced military tech?

Well trained large army. The Germans focused their autism on it

Very cheeky.

Killed other fellow countrymen like everywhere in the ex-russian empire.

The only thing reds could do right was battle songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXR4ixKTaSU

Sent a bunch of people to die against some Turks

>finnish siberian rifleman's march

That's sick as fuck

We didnt let them pass

We've also translated katuysha, which i must admit like a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8vGTEFzO_M

What was Finland doing during its stay within the Russian Empire? Was it a nice place to live?

Joined at the last minute to reap the benefits.

It's less a positive reflection on Germany than a negative reflection on Britain and France. Odd how these two countries are some of the worst at fighting yet start the most wars

Landed on the wrong beach and died

Got sent to a few "unwinnable" killing fields the Brits were dying over and won.

Why do people trivialize this native Russian dance

Then blamed us as if it was our fault.

Why sunk innocent civilian ships and gassed our neighbours

It had very extensive autonomy. Practically we only had to agree that the tsar was our ultimate representative in foreign affairs and that we'd have to deliver a percentage of our taxes to the imperial tax collectors. We didn't have to draft in to the army and only volunteers were accepted to imperial russian army from here.

tl:dr: we had a say almost in everything that was about the grand duchy of Finland, much like Polish grand duchy, but they used to revolt every 10 years so they weren't liked

youtube.com/watch?v=2-qNl_trDTk

This song's about crimean war when brits tried to invade Russia from Finland, or more so the story of the 300 finnish soldiers who later told their stories of fights and imprisonment in Lewes. The invasion was considered a failure since brits couldn't get a foothold in the mainland due to fierce resistance and cossacks patrolling the farmlands, sadly Bomarsund fortress which was the main point of attact to brits was completely ruined.

But nonetheless later they tried to russify us so we broke free the moment we could.

Gas yourself

>1. Your cunt
Vietnam
>2. What did it do in WW1?
Either be a slave in the plant making shit for France or be a foot soldier on the battlefield.
A total of 92,411 Vietnamese men from French Indo-China were in the service of France and were distributed in the following formations, of which around 30,000 died.

Funny, Sven the cuck make a game called 'Battlefield 1' which only features around niggers and some muslims.
'Diversity' my ass.