youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Buy a company in order to acquire internet sensation Pewdiepie
>Fire internet sensation Pewdiepie

Underline retardation.

>spreading awareness of anti-semitism
this is such a weird way to phrase it. it's like saying somebody that punches people in the face is "spreading awareness of violence"

>start a company with an anti-Semitic leader
>company gets overtaken with Jews
>now a multibillion dollar company that has some control over the population
Sounds about right.

Nothing he did was actually anti-semitic.

So antifa?

what about the part where he paid people to write "death to all jews" on a sign? was that, perhaps, a tad anti-semitic?

>we live in the timeline where multimillion dollar companies are now cripplingly afraid of the opinions of bored millennials virtue signaling each other online and the tabloidtrash tier (((media))) still trying to sell news

No, that was just the moral thing to do.

It's a myth that walt disney was anti-semitic

it was spread by far-leftists in the 1950s to denounce him, and is delusionally believed by neckbeards today because they want to feel less of social outcasts

the same thing is going on now with trump accusations of anti-semitism. Spread by leftists, desperately believed by Sup Forums. Same objective for different reasons

Also pewdiepie views Sup Forums as a joke and freakshow. He made a video mocking them so their worship of him in recent days is hilarious and literally cuckoldry.

He was seeing how far would people go for a few bucks
If they would write what HE HIMSELF literally perceives as something atrocious to say
Basically "this is something that you shouldn't ever write on a piece of cardboard and then hold up on camera, let's see if people will do it if I pay them"

No. The butt of the joke was the website Fiverr and Keemstar. The butt of the joke wasn't jews. "Death to all Jews" served as a generic offensive statement. Context matters.

>Walt Disney was a Nazi
>Disney cuts ties with a "Nazi"
>Disney basically hates Walt Disney

AND I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Walt wasn't particularly anti-Semitic. Do people here only get their information from Family Guy?

Uh yes? Where else

Hey man just to let you know YouTube shows are a three day ban according to the dumb fuck mod because it's "not television". He doesn't understand we have digital media in 2017. I doubt he even knows what Netflix is. Many such cases with these janitors too. Very sad!

>literally apologized
>disavowed all you autists
>go a step further and make a video mocking your autists as fat betas who can't get a girlfriend
>literally say he dindu nuffin it was just a prank bro
>begged his jew masters to take him back
>literally cried like a bitch on air
>hero of the white race

JUST

Because it would be difficult for a multi billion dollar company to bury such scandals.

It was a smaller scene of a larger video he was attempting to create to spread awareness of anti-semitism, that's why I said it.

wtf i hate peeeewdiepieeeh now
i used to watch all his videogame stuff with all my friends from kindergarten

>sign contract with multi billion dollar company
>agree in contract to avoid controversial topics
>make lol death to all Jews xd video
>multi billion dollar company drops you to avoid seeming complicit in controversy

Sup Forums OMG SO UNFAIR!!!

Walt was a pretty smart guy. I can only assume he was anti-Semitic.

Mind you, the same company that keeps changing a fucking law (Public Domain Act).

Walt Disney wasn't anti-Semitic, stop spreading memes.

that was a tad a joke
a questionable one in matter of taste, but nonetheless, a joke

It was a different time

>I doubt he even knows what Netflix is
Do you? Because netflix is regular media being streamed over the internet. Youtube "TV" is not regular media in 90% cases.

>trusting corporate propaganda
>blaming (insert opposing political party here)

Kys then go to bed roodypoo

Followers of Pewdiepie didn't hurt any jew after his jokes.
Unlike the followers of Islam.

Fuck. Won't let me delete.
Guess I'll see you guys in three days.

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO XD

Walt Disney has been dead for 50 years now.

50 years ago blacks couldn't even go in the same class as whites or even get a non-minimum wage job.

Half a century later a black man became President of the United States.

It's almost as if society changes and gets progressive.

But anyway, keep using your mental gymnastics to defend your edgy contrarian wannabe neo-nazi beliefs. Maybe you will grow up some day, and to the fact that you even watch PewdiePie or youtube shit I know that you're underage.

>make stupid edgy jokes/comments for years
>no one cares
>make edgy Jew jokes
>instant and aggressive backlash
Huh, really makes you think

There is (((((regular))))) media on Youtube too, there are sponsored shows and official channels of giant studios
There are Netflix produced content on Netflix
Explain the difference you fucking mong

Are there any black youtubers that have over 10 million subs?

Yes.

It's internet television just like YouTube. How is say rlm or PewDiePie not content similar to shit on tv like reality shows and other stupid shit

doesn't this actually bear to question the morality of the two poo in loos that went right ahead with it on fiverr in this year of our lord 2017? Can you be antisemitic even if you just pay someone to be antisemitic????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Krager

I was always confused about this

>gets famous for making rape jokes
>gets shit on for making a SINGLE jew joke

>he thinks Sup Forums is a joke
he's right though? Sup Forums legit believes that they were the one who made Trump win the election

They made a video claiming they didn't know what they were saying was hateful.

As much as you faggots want Pewdiepie to be your Jew-hating icon, he'd be disgusted by the sincerity of your racism and has repeatedly denounced both the alt-right specifically and its ideals on multiple occasions.

He was taken out of context while joking and, basically, he thinks you're all faggots.

t. Swedish guy that hates your fucking guts

A compelling question. And a good game.

>implying we all hate jews
Only some of us user. Most of us just want the media to be held accountable for their actions.

What about that part in The Producers when they do the Springtime for Hitler song? Guess Mel Brooks is an anti-Semite now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

Stfu you butthurt Kike

I read some of the posts here and I'm starting to think that you guys actually think he's an anti-semite. It was just edgy humor. That's like what this entire site is.

Pewds is a cool kid, his videos are shit, though. I don't know what all this drama is about.
Youtube probably got tired of paying him all that money.

>use Sup Forums
>don't hate Jews
>this means that 100% of Sup Forums users that you know personally don't hate Jews
>accuse all other Sup Forums users of hating Jews

Why did this make sense to you, Swedebro?

>Swedish guy
CuckShed-Swedish or Iraqi-Swedish?

>At most he's antisemitic
>At least he's normalizing antisemitism

Seeing his fanboys and other alt right douchbags slow down in their defense if him is hilarious

>sincerity

Jesus. How can someone be this angry when America is being made great again? SAD!!!

America is being made Italy -90 years

>normalizing antisemitism
>>>/tumblr/

does that mean we're going to lose military conflicts in embarrassing fashion to the French, Greeks and Ethiopians in the near future

>pewdiepie is unironically redpilling 12 year olds on media lies
best timeline lads

Funny how no one ever accused The Onion of 'normalizing anti-Semitism'.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

You must still be relatively new to Sup Forums if you haven't yet realised that behind the "edgy humour" is genuine bigotry

I actually cringed at myself for writing a comment like that, But yes. The argument against him is reasonable and valid.

I personally hate him for his arrogance, And shitty humor. I'm glad the leftist degenerates are stopping him.

>The argument against him is reasonable and valid.
I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the mainstream media is dying a slow death and youtube stars are taking their place. It's not like they'd have an incentive to defame them or anything.

>Syria

>7 year old video
>A straw man that appeals to hypocrisy

Just shut up. Preferably kill yourself, but just don't post again at lesst.

user, The word defamation doesn't mean what you think it means. You can't defame someone with reasonable and valid proof.

Is he being defended by clinical retards or just 15 year olds?

Remove the sarcasm and you're right. It does have nothing to do with that conspiracy whatsoever.

>Google is owned by Sergei Brin, a Jew
>Brin removes Larry Page as Google CEO and replaces him with Eric Schmidt, a Jew
>Eric Schmidt acquires YouTube for Google, and places Susan Wojcicki, a Jew, as YouTube's CEO
>YouTube becomes inundated with ads, transsexual themes, censorship, and oppression of "unsuitable" channels by removing revenue

You should read this Wikileaks article about Google and it's involvement in NGOs, government manipulation, and the Arab Spring (which was for Israel's benefit)

When Hitler called the Jews a "rootless, international clique" "plundering their nation" he wasn't saying that to scapegoat them. You can literally see it happening now in America, in plain view.
People just cling onto their manufactured morality since it is both a necessity for social acceptance and self justification, despite evidence otherwise.

>You can't defame someone with reasonable and valid proof.
Imagine of someone said decades ago that Mel Brooks had released a piece of fascist propaganda called The Producers that literally told people to "Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party!". That's the equivalent of what the WSJ did to Pewdiepie.

You were presented with a similar example and just got triggered as fuck because it's less than ten years old. You seem strangely invested in this.

How is an economic reality that anyone can easily observe for themselves a conspiracy by any definition of the word?

Forgot the link

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Have fun shilling for a multinational which is undermining your government.

call it nepotism if you want and take it at face value but it's plain to see

He's made his money, now he's breaking away from the corporate Jews at Disney to do his own thing. It's not like he lost anything except a second season for his paid Youtube show that I doubt anybody even paid for.