vid.me/0ajr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvc6Cssl_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waste of 13337

>FATTY FALL DOWNNNN

dont own guns *boink*

more like jim carry

Lol

imagine having a dumb slut std ridden whore wife who separates from you to fuck jim carrey and then he dumps her and she kills herself and then he carries her coffin
lmao

he should have worn "the mask" mask

>Reports of Farley’s lurid death, it turns out, have not been exaggerated. After a series of disastrous public appearances—he returned to host SNL with two hookers on his arm and staggered through the show on the verge of a heart attack—Farley partied for four straight days, smoked crack and snorted heroin with a call girl, then took her back to his apartment. When they argued about money, she got up to leave. He tried to follow but collapsed on the living room floor, struggling to breathe. His final words were “Don’t leave me.” She took pictures of him, stole his watch, wrote a note saying she’d had a lot of fun, and left. He died alone.

yeah, haha..

did she die from vaccines?

jim carrey is such a cuck, now he's trying to kill emma stone

Jim Carry gave her Herpes

So she killed herself

I thought it was "Please don't leave" and not "Don't leave me."

Either way, still sad.

that's what van life will do to ya

>SOMEBODY STOP ME!...please...

*music starts... IT AINT ME, IT AINT MEEE*

>somebody stopped him

Shouldn't have looked into that. I am afraid,

He looks good with long hair actually.

Sup Forums is leaking again

The night after his girlfriend's death,Jim Carrey was running around the hotel with his AIDS dick out saying "SOMEBODY STOP ME".

t. Reddit

is that his career

WHAT'S THE WORST THING I COULD SAY

WOOO-OOO-OOOO-OOOOH

WATED AND WOUNDED

I watched Jackass 3.5 last night and the bits where him and Dunn were joking around while sitting on those flimsy chairs made me feel sad

Aw yeah dude the sweet single life. He died like a fucking alpha! Fuck women my dudes;)

THINGS ARE BETTER IF I STAY

Saruman really let himself go.

He'll be fine

SO LONG

i wish they could cast this badass more

JUST

A woman indirectly killed him, so what point are you trying to make?

AND GOODNIGHT

Yeah he was on the straight and narrow before that JEZEBEL led him astray, right?

>at the funeral
>the room is silent as Jim takes the podium for the eulogy
>he turns around and bends over
>using his hands he makes his buttocks "talk"
>I was ASSKED to say a few words today about the deFARTED. Who here is not left with a big HOLE in their heart? I've felt SHITTY for days. Now I know that it STINKS...BUTT I think she'd like us all to put the past BEHIND us. Thank you. I'm SEYMOUR BUTTZ.

How much of a piece of shit do you need to be to have no problems with taking photos of people at funerals for monetary gain?

>shamefully kekd

Sup Forums general

SOO LOONG

Paparazzi are the lowest of low.

They'll hire hookers to go to celebrities houses and try get them to answer the door for a scandalous photo.

cant tell if youre retarded

How can you feel sad for such a disgusting human being? Bam is an absolute piece of shit.

What do you mean user, he's perfectly alright.

>asked for ironman
>got ant-man instead

> pictured: Robert Downey Jr. Trying to apologize to child after breaking into his room and sleeping in his bed.

I love you Sup Forums

Do shoops count?

Is this fag still on the anti-vac bandwagon?

>sick kid wants to meet Iron Man, gets Robert Down Here Jr.

>sick kid wants to meet Hellboy, gets Ron Perlman after 4 hours of getting into makeup and spends the entire day hanging out with him

You tell me who the real hero is

He generally seems like a cool guy. Plus he has a gigantic rock head, like an Easter Island statute.

Cathriona White was a WHORE, women like her are the reason why Islam will dominate the world, the only treatment whores like her deserve is public stoning. You can't prove me wrong Sup Forums.
Allahu Akbar.

>Piss-Taken

P O G C H A M P

It's just his body releasing excess midichlorians.

Are these real?

>There must be more to life

When a man's gotta go a man's gotta go

>Be Irish
>Literally get pissed

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

its real precum

Whose hand is that?

How about a funny video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2hJYpFnhA

youtube.com/watch?v=H2R2Ck8qKWM

It really is like an Evian bottle.

Guilt.

This is fucking masterful. Was the dog planned? Is that really his wife? How is this still on YT, I mean he's clearly not actually fucking her but surely simulated rough sex is against their ToS?

Pretty sure it's his wife. They have a bunch of vids on his vidme channel, including this one where you can see his wifes bush right at the start until she puts pants on.

vid.me/0ajr

This one is more funnier...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvc6Cssl_0

>Is that really his wife?
Yes. She's also the looney who sent him looney by convincing him people were trying to kill him.

YOU JUST KNOW

hes fine

Shit, I would like Jim doing this at my funeral.

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

Have you thought about it today?

>She took pictures of him, stole his watch, wrote a note saying she’d had a lot of fun, and left. He died alone.

>literally pissed himself in public multiple times
>still gets laid
so what's your excuse, Sup Forums?

Not being a wealthy, famous actor.

>being this much of an autistic retard

Kys

Top kek

Bill Murray

>I feel really bad that we had to murder her to keep the Hollywood paedo ring covered up

Honestly, Hollywood types are like the Cosa Nostra of entertainment.

lel

>muh fee fees