Britain

>Britain
How many times will this shit happen before you start changing your circumstances?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_British_nationality_law#British_Nationality_Act_1948
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9r9GJmz1mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats why people want out of the eu

Pakis aren't in the UK due to the EU
You need to clog both holes.

oh yes, those evil polish terrorists

You are a dumbass.

to stop german bomb import?

Why are all the terror attacks in Europe so shitty?
Is it really hard to smuggle ordinance through Europe? I thought they all had extremely insecure borders.
I feel like it would be easy to transport 200lb shells one by one over time to make a hell of an IED

holy shit, it actually is a lidl bag

germany did 9/11

>terror incident
its not even labelled an attack if its not serious enough

das right

>Why are all the terror attacks in Europe so shitty?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

beyond a few statistical blips (like 9/11) muslims are hilariously incompetent. even a simple mick car bomb killed 29 in 1998

This

>thats why people want out of the eu
>keeps importing third world garbage while sending hardworking euros away

You got it all wrong

Pakis came under labour around 2006

Since then the whole country has shunned that policy including the guy who did it (blare)

Pakis are cancer and even our leftie politicians are calling them out that's far better than yankistan where niggers are coddled by the left

I'm worried, guys. The real crime here is going to be the anti-Muslim sentiment that is inevitably coming.

#NotAllMuslims

good post

Pakis were there long before Blair.

There isnt a single UK politician that dares to call out the Pakis. You people are more PC than Sweden.
Hell Cameroon even gave a yearly Eid Mubarak speech

>Pakis came under labour around 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_British_nationality_law#British_Nationality_Act_1948

>Because the nationality laws of India and Pakistan did not provide for citizenship for everyone who was born in their countries (see Indian nationality law), the British Government refused to "declare" their nationality laws for the purposes of the Act, and therefore those British subjects from these countries who did not become Indian or Pakistani citizens were never absorbed as CUKCs by the British Government. They remained British subjects without citizenship.

>Indian or Pakistani citizens were never absorbed as CUKCs by the British Government

good god, every day i wake up i'm grateful i was born american and not absorbed as a KEK by the british crown

>KEK
fucking hiro, ruining my perfect joke

i'd rather be a Forever American Terrorist Troubler Yank anyway, not a CUKC

This couldve been your president
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9r9GJmz1mE

Why is it always a Canadian?

Her Majesty is the head of state in Commonwealth countries, not the British PM.

he's taking the piss

if only we had more people like him living and working in our country and not people like Nickelback and Anita Sarkeesian

>HMTQ's HHG
mouthful

He's obviously not being serious.