Are they european?

You ARE tho Mr.Davido-chan

are ur idiot?

Nie jesteś zmęczony?

asians

Nisam.

STOP posting this every day

Someone give me a basic gestalt on this Japanese guy

Is he actually Japanese? Or a Western English teacher?

barely

i'm japanese

kys

He's a Pole with inferiority complex. Poor guy desu

we wuz

They are strategic partners within China.

Together with North Korea and Vietnam, they form the modern day Axis of Evil.

Iran used to be part of this diabolical club but China doesn't want them to have nukes (because they people unstable as duck)

A little. Mostly what they stole.

Half of Russians are Asians and muslims

But they don't want to admit that so they pretend they are pure white

Depends. West of Ural mountain range is Europe, east of it is Asia. Russia is Eurasian, but the country's dominant culture and primary ethnic group are European, so I would say it's overall more European than Asian.

No we're half Finnic half Mongolian don't come here thnx

Da ale jestesmy nie lubiem Europeisku uniju i narod
Bo naszi istocni slawajanskiji narody majo swoju historiju i swoju kulturu i swoj jezik i swoju cel

I rosja bielarus i kraina nikada nie będzie razem z europaj i kaze yes sir amerikaninu albo angliku pidarasu i prastitutki

Teraz ja Jebu twoju matku japonska malinkaja suka !!!!

The bielaruski user probely will save it to blyat da puskaj pochuju mnie

checking them in a kuso thread!!!

d
Don't make me fly over there to kick your ass.

Yes.

>jestesmy
You're a fucking kike. Kike. A jew. Embrace it fucker, you are not, and will never be polish/russian/whoever you think you are. Kikes will always be enemy of all Slavic people across the world, for what your shitty tribe did is unforgivable. Did I make myself clear? Now fuck off from this site and never come back here again, subhuman mutt.

If Russians got into war with China and America and they run out of soldiers to deploy....do they just conscript Finns and Ukrainians?

>nip proxy creates thread
>people are upset
>complain while bumping thread
how stupid are you?

Genetically Russia is 70% Slavic, 20% Finnish, 10% other minorities. Culturally it's close to Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia. However, political culture mostly resembles Central Asian authocracy because unlike other Eastern European countries Russia failed to develop the concept of private property. Before communism, urban middle class and farmer class were small and insignificant, and under communism everything was nationalized.

This desu

This blyat how the hell Your london is so good blyat

Its look like you are american in russia

Its like paraszenko in Kiev talking in english not to ukrainians to the americans and englos and most of the country dont know Shit about english and dont anderstend it so they fucking translate paraszenko from english to ukrainian

Whats Your secret ??

You're more closely related to Swedes than to us.

Don't confuse your crypto-slavic Uralic speakers polluted with Siberian blood to actual Finns. We're distinct to everyone.

> Genetically Russia is 70% Slavic, 20% Finnish

nani the fuck

>this proxy Pole again

Daily reminder that Russia is whiter than Poland

westernised asians, like flips

most of them look european

But we've assumed that you are our Asian friends for decades. Are you telling us you aren't?