Where were you when you realized that all pot smokers were stupid, lazy, entitled retards?

Where were you when you realized that all pot smokers were stupid, lazy, entitled retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FnD5A_Un1Jc
youtu.be/fGYpu397FAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw quit smoking weed
>still retarded and lazy

why?

How long? Might take some time to leave your system

only stoners who smoke every day are degenerates, its fine to smoke from time to time

hi quentin

>t. Sup Forums scientist

It depends on the number of times you smoke in a week.

If someone is smoking on weekends or smoking once or twice a week, they are probably normal functioning individuals.

If they are smoking daily, or high all day each day, they are fucking retarded, addicted, and part of the problem.

I smoke a bit but the obnoxious stoner culture reeeeeeeeealy gets under my skin. I will never understand why some people can't handle their shit without turning into barefoot 420fags

>Same can be said about Alcohol
>Same can be said about Video Games
>Same can be said about Sup Forums users

when i was like 13

>smoke on weekends and maybe after a 12+ hour day
>don't drink the alcoholic jew
>still make more and contribute more to society that most leafs and abbos combined

MFW

I smoked every single day and was a lazy jobless loser until I was 24.

Then one day I just stopped buying pot because I realized I didn't like it anymore, got my CSC, and now I work at a bank.

I still smoke occasionally, but I can only take like 1 or 2 hits; any more than that and I lose my shit, which is basically why I quit in the first place

being brutally abused by my older sister while my parents got baked as fuq in another room blasting Steely Dan

i quit talking to the people i used to smoke with because they did the same thing

their whole lives revolve around weed and they wont do anything that there wont be weed allowed

I think moderation is a corner stone to responsible freedom, because it's a self mandate.

It's been 7 months now.

DUDE

SHITPOSTING

Can you define a stoner for me please? If I smoke every day to keep down a chronic disease I have, but do my important job very well and is always energetic etc, am I a stoner? Also I dont identify as anything cannabis related. Been thinking about this for a while, what is the peoples definition of a stoner?

This

Fuck anyone who says you can't be addicted to weed.

You were lazy and retarded from the get go

I hate the lazy NEET lefties who build their entire personality around weed too. They deserve to die from the heroin infested shit hash they smoke. (Yes, this is the reason that retards believe that we have some of the strongest hash in denmark, the criminals mix a small amount of heroin into it so people think it is good and come back another day)

Forreal I get that so hard. A lot of people I used to hang with just turned their whole lives into a novelty.

t. JT

My dad grows his own bud, smokes afternoon and weekend. Makes ~$80k a year shoeing horses. I don't know how much harder you can work than deadlifting a horses leg all day. So basically, fuck you leaf. It's children that are stupid, lazy and entitled retards.

This is true i had pretty serious withdrawal with bad sweating and basically wanting to rip off my own skin cause i quit. Dont think i would ever smoke again unless it becomes legal and regulated or its homegrow from a friend you cant trust the criminals.

tfw not living in Canada where I can smoke weed legally

Someone who integrates weed into their lifestyle, appearance, conversation.

Pretty much someone who's main "hobby" is smoking weed and who can't talk about much other than the huge bong rip the other day and the phish concert they're going to in October

6th grade class

"I have always had one answer for druggies -- kill them all"

>This is true i had pretty serious withdrawal with bad sweating and basically wanting to rip off my own skin cause i quit

I went to australia and smoked a weed. I loved it so much that I smoked it every day for one year. I even stole it from some english lads and spent all my moneys. tomorrow after the first time I was trying to get more.

this drug is the worst drug ever for japanese brains. I hope it never comes here like it came in western countrys.

>can't give the goyim the medicine!
legal in Israel for years and they lead in research.

I'm a manager at an investment bank (6 figs) & hit the gym five days a week.

Every night, when all of my responsibilities are completed, I like to smoke a bowl & chill with the latest edition of The Economist. I find it helps me relax and de-stress.

this is real

i have had hash with opium in it before here in usa but only one time so i didnt get withdrawls

When I got addicted to heroin and realized that smoking weed was holding me back just as much. Heroin is obviously more addictive, but getting high everyday on any drug is fucking retarded no matter what.

Weed doesn't make you lazy. Weed is an excuse for lazy people to be lazy. People that aren't lazy typically have jobs and families to take care that is better in their right mind.
Tl;Dr you're fucking lazy

I think I agree with this

Ayy.....

>tfw smoke weed literally every single day multiple times a day

>work a 6 figure career

>literally every single person i've meet who holds this opinion is a manual labor wage slave or a high school loser who was never invited to smoke with the cool kids or both

why experience the best life has to offer?

stay sober you assmad socially inept faggots

ill smoke a few times a year and i have an MBA and a solid job

>Where were you when you realized that all pot smokers were stupid, lazy, entitled retards?

Stoned, actually.

thats a liberally minded person being introduced to mind altering substance.

it does not happen that way to conservative minded folk.

I have seen some of these people do the thing with the opium or heroin or whatever you call it in different parts of the world, with my own eyes. It is truely disgusting and I know from sources that they also tend to smelt car tires into the hash and mix it with cola to make it more sticky.
And with the buds, they make dry sift from it before selling it and pouring different kind of fluid sunstances over it like diesel etc., to simulate the distinct "real diesel" taste that some strains have. But hey people buy it, who dont want to earn money in the world today...

About 2 years ago, when I went on a vacation and finally stopped smoking for a good 2 months, shit makes you dumb, like anything in excess.
This.
Went back to the states and got my first good job, working with my buddy who smokes a shitload. Its funny, I guess some people handle it better than others, but he is a rare exception. 95% are fucking losers.
Now I still like to smoke on occasion, take a few hits on my days off, but I realize what it can do to you now.
Also, you can get addicted and withdrawals are real, very minor and you have to be a real serious smoker, but they are real.
Whatever, potheads clear up the job market for more useful people, let them work at Mcdicks.

i dont believe you are japanese, get off of that ip faggot

Many stupid, lazy and entitled retards smoke weed - but not all whom smoke weed are stupid, lazy and entitled retards.

I think it is a more used method in europe and other parts of the world than it is in USA, specially now when you guys got it a bit easier with the law things etc..

I used to smoke weed, now I just smoke meth

When I quit.

DUDE

>I would never be able to do it myself therefor you must be a lier

I smoked weed every day from 15 to 24, I can confirm withdrawals are real. I swear so much at night id wake up drenched, nightmares, weird dissociative episodes at work. Shit lasted about 3 weeks. I haven't smoked for 2 years now and I never will again.

This

I don't care what you believe. my english is so good because I went to australia for one year. I am surprised that I had remembered so much english after smoking that weed.

I used to smoke pretty frequently. Not all day erry day, but a couple notches down from that. Usually because my brain gets so strained from all the smoking that I have to take a couple days to clear up.

When you're smoking that much and skip a couple days, man. You still get that haze and a sort of withdrawal autism that makes you think "damn I wish I were high instead."

The good thing is when you quit, you get a bit of an itch for a couple days (more from the fact that you made it a habit than from thr withdrawal itself). I couldn't believe how clear and sharp my mind was after that first week. Honestly, if it were New Years and someone passed me a blunt, I probably wouldn't take it because the high just isn't worth the loss of clarity.

>Addicted
Wew.

whatever you say, weeb professor

Nobody would be able to do it unless you were a Jew/nigger working in the entertainment industry.

>things that never happened vol.584839291944331

You spent too much time on pol buddy

>read it again you danish idiot

That wasn't just weed you were smoking friend, you should go punch your dealer in the face for lacing your shit.

Done. You think it is impossible to work and earn more money than average, if you have a daily use of cannabis?

I smoke every day when im not working out quantum physics at my 5 gorillion figures job.

I realize that romania is third world, but you have to understand that in better parts of the world, things work a little different than in your gypsy hole

Is it just me or is the blue stripe significantly smaller than the yellow and red

Denver used to be a nice city, now it's San Francisco 2.0.

youtu.be/FnD5A_Un1Jc

youtu.be/fGYpu397FAU

I pull down 75-80k a year and I smoke quite a bit, not all day every day or anything, but at night and on weekends, how is this hard for people? Why do people act like smoking weed is like shooting heroine or something? It's barely even a drug, are all you guys little man let's who can't handle your pot or what?

>>literally every single person i've meet who holds this opinion is a manual labor wage slave or a high school loser who was never invited to smoke with the cool kids or both
That part and was really just doubting anons story.
Sorry, you're not an idiot danebro.
p.s: I'm American

I'm sorry, no one wants to be San Francisco tier...

>smoke weed everyday
>work in the financial department and have a typical 40 hour week
>always stoned as fuck when getting home after work
>just chillin out watching TV shows, movies, playing videogames and jerking off while high as fuck
>have a shitton of fun with it
>only waste money on weed and weed accessories and save up the rest

In Canada :^)

Misunderstanding then, sorry

>Then one day I just stopped buying pot
>I still smoke occasionally

I'm sorry to say this but you probably smoked yourself autistic. There's no cure.

dane user was a cool guy today.
Sup Forums is truly the gem of this shithole site

##Admin

Dont argue with him he obviously was never offered weed by his classmates because of how awkward he is , also the reason why he doesnt like smoke weed because it makes him paranoid.

Where were you when op made a stupid thread on a mongolian finger puppet forum on Saturday.