So, I'm watching Frasier, and I can't help but thinking how robust his body looks...

So, I'm watching Frasier, and I can't help but thinking how robust his body looks. Has anyone else noticed the robustness of Frasier's body? Obviously, his mind is robust -- he is Seattle's number 1 psychologist and has a palpable taste for red wines. His soothing baritone vocals add to his robust appearance. His hairiness adds to the robust appeal. Hairs are everywhere, arms and chests. I have only seen a hairy, robust body like that on a few professional wrestlers.

Anyone else notice this?

He's a big man.

Is that body type sexy tv?

Frasier > Seinfed

Is that a salad?

its tossed salad with scrambled eggs

Yeah, Frasier was pretty thick in his day. Probably wore like a 52" jacket.

The body and mind were the product of a decade's worth of chugging beers nightly.

Today I ordered a pizza from Domino's. It had that robust inspired tomatos sauce.
It was good. Sliced sausage and pepperoni.
If that answers your question, OP.

Yeah he's a big dude. If he actually lifted weights with a personal trainer he'd be a beast. Dude has had a tough life full of terrible personal tragedies I really respect his resolve & resilient spirit

Frasier looks better bald, he wouldn't be a interesting if he had a nice head of hair.

>So,
stopped reading there

>he'd be a beast.

he was already Beast

based Kelsey tbqh

When I'm naked in my or anyones home I bring a towel. I don't always wrap the towel but it's just incase I misjudge a fart and it's unusually moist

>So, I'm watching Frasier, and I can't help but thinking how robust his body looks. Has anyone else noticed the robustness of Frasier's body?

I love you Sup Forums
I'll love you forever
If there was ever a version of me that wouldn't laugh at this it's long since morphed into the delusional baneposer I am now.

I meant muscular & jacked

This is some thread!

pasta in pesto

That was the strangest but best casting ive seen

For you

best thread on Sup Forums atm

I really hope this isnt pasta. 10/10

Why is that show so good Sup Forums?

He looks like he doesn't know what to do with those pestoed pastas

They're calling again

Who would win in a fight Sup Forums? Kelsey vs Mike

Not bad for an aging alcoholic.

>rubs shit on the seat

this is why i don't fucking let naked people sit on anything their unwiped butthole always leaves a shit streak

Oh Niles.

>not washing your butthole with soap and water after a poo

Is he /ourdaddy/?

does anyone have his audiobook So Far for download?

doesnt he like dressing up as a woman?

He's quite stylish.

That asshole is twice my age and has a better body than me ;_;

tell me how you wash your butthole with the soapy water

Name a better case of stunt casting than Kelsey on 30 Rock.