Notice there's no Biblekino? That's because only idiots would believe in that stupid fairy tale garbage

Notice there's no Biblekino? That's because only idiots would believe in that stupid fairy tale garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelrjones.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/link-look-whos-irrational-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

western civilization is built on judeo-christian values

No, it's really not. It's built on atheist values.

>no Biblekino

Lel

There are tons of religious films that i'm sure are better than your favourite film

>hillbilly biblethumper shit
nah.

nah.

i dont believe in the force, but star wars is a good movie. your argument is kind of stupid

This proves that the only thing Seth knows less than decent comedy is history

Almost every major work of art that matters was influenced by the Bible or religion in some capacity

wrong.

>no biblekino exists
>There are legitimately good christian movies
>I SAID NO GOOD BIBLEKINO EXISTS DIDNT YOU HEAR ME RELIGION IS BAD IM RIGHT UR WRONG RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are all atheists this autistic?

OP is not arguing, user. OP is trolling.

any movie that features the bible is shit. that's like believing climate change doesn't exist.

facts are trolling now. gotcha.

>thinking a movie that features the bible is good is on par with not believing climate change

So you're pretty retarded huh?

The Passion, The Ten Commandments, fuckin Prince of Egypt... uh...fucking Ben-Hur

Greatest Story Ever Told. Last Temptation was pretty good though not necessarily kino

Nigga if you don't think there's any good bible movies you're the exact kind of retard who dwells on Sup Forums

if you are stupid enough to think the earth is only 5000 years old and is flat, then yes you are on the same level

>thinking opinions on movies are "facts"

I would say "nice bait" but I know you're just that fucking retarded

Bible Kino:

Ben Hur
Last Temptation of Christ
Pasolini's The Gospel According to St. Matthew
Passion of the Chist
The Gospel of John

trash.

Why do you assume that just because I can see the quality of a film featuring the bible that I'm christian? Do you always make assumptions that make you look like a jackass?

the other, better, Passion too.

Blame the Hollyjews

The only Biblekino that gets made is based on the old testament. If not, it's usually about how Christian priests are kiddy diddlers or something that shits on Christians in some way.

because anyone with an IQ over 50 can see how stupid a bible movie would be

The Ten Commandments is Biblekino, mate.

Just needed to make sure that you were trolling

BWAHAHAHA
>movie thinks philosophy class is anti-religion

make sure you pray to your imaginary pedo god before you go to sleep tonight

>atheist values

"Atheist Values" are just secularized, watered-down Christian morals.

Give 3 good reasons these movies aren't good besides the fact that they have christian themes.

>muh god
>muh bibble
>muh jesus yeehaw

wrong

>This is not a new finding. In his 1983 book “The Whys of a Philosophical Scrivener,” skeptic and science writer Martin Gardner cited the decline of traditional religious belief among the better educated as one of the causes for an increase in pseudoscience, cults and superstition. He referenced a 1980 study published in the magazine Skeptical Inquirer that showed irreligious college students to be by far the most likely to embrace paranormal beliefs, while born-again Christian college students were the least likely.

michaelrjones.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/link-look-whos-irrational-now/

>give 3 reasons that aren't christianity related
>UHHHHHHHHH BIBLE GOD JESUS

At least put some effort in your bait

>watered-down Christian morals.
>implying Christian morals did not originate in secular philosophy

sorry but that's how deep religion is.

muh god!!

God not dead makes for a good comedy but even with that excuse the pacing is crap. muslim girl subplot does not fit the tone and the 2 pastors with broken car are just eating up screen time.

Please name one good movie

Christian Mingle: The Movie is also a pretty good unintentional comedy, but I guess that's what happens when you make a movie to promote your dating website.

>implying they did
The ancient world was completely lacking in secularism. Even the more 'secular' philosophers still mention the Gods or a higher power in a more abstract sense, so if you're going with the whole 'Christianity was just Greek ethics' you're wrong and if you believe Christianity originated from Jewish ethics (which it primarily did) you're also wrong

It's terrible.

sorry but that's how deep atheism is.

muh absence of god!!

we call that science in the civilized world.

The only "secular philosophy" is post-enlightenment outside of a few mavericks that had zero influence.

Nah it's a pretty shit movie. Try again

no. fuck off fundie, you lost this argument.

Can your science explain how much I hate you right now?

>it's a "everyone on Sup Forums is an atheist but if I act like a fedora Reddit atheist I'll get the 2 real christcucks and a bunch of reverse trolls shilling for Christianity" thread

low IQ and high testosterone

No I'm pretty sure you lost, but it's okay you can pretend you won if it makes you feel better

You're too cynical user. Please embrace the love of Jesus.

>hollywood schmuck's understanding of history

Christian Mingle was boring, mood kept reminding me of that sandler movie where he and his bitchy wife go on trip to mexico or something and he falls for a new girl.. Im not sure if it counts but Dark Dungeons was fun.
War room was okish and left behind is always good for a drunk fun time.

>When user calls you high test

T-thanks senpai

I'm an atheist.

You're a complete retard if you think you can understand or appreciate the past 1500+ years of western art and culture without having at least cursory knowledge and understanding of Christian texts.

>What's your problem, user?

Don't worry, OP, there are no bible movies in hell so you're safe you'll never see them during your eternal stay in hell.

Ben-Hur
The Ten Commandments
The Decalogue
Ordet
The Seventh Seal
Diary of a Country Priest
Bad Lieutenant
The Tree of Life
The Young Pope

...I could google for more, but you get the point. Fucking idiot. This whole thread is shit, Sup Forums should be ashamed

>family guy
have to be 18 to post here

>atheist
have to be 18 to post here

Sup Forums is a christian board