Is old Ragnar Lothbrok the greatest character in the history of television? Also Vikings thread

Is old Ragnar Lothbrok the greatest character in the history of television? Also Vikings thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNEW4qPacGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns. This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the valkyries to summon me home!

He was the most pathetic version of Ragnar.

The Ragnar that killed Horik is the ultimate alpha.

Cuck show

fuck up...

Why didn't everyone want Athelstad boipussi?

no one knows. this show is just a one giant asspull.

The show turned to shit somewhere during season 3 and turned into a pile of horseshit in season 4.

>browse Sup Forums for years
>don't care about being white
>finish Vikings season 1
>proud of being white

Nah man you just don't understand his character. He went to England with the intention that his death would get all the vikings to rise up and mad fuck shit up dude.

Fucking ignorant piece of shit.

It kept on getting better and better until ragnar died and then turned to shit after ecbert, the last good character, died

I fully understood his intentions and I'm not questioning them, I'm just saying that the show has turned to shit.

Why are they dressed up like LARPers?

Vikings had colourful and well sewn clothes. They were quite prideful about their appearances.

Instead you get some kind of mosh pit barbarians.

Because the majority of the audience are edgites and teens going through their "metal is the only way, vikings were right" phase.

nah you have just turned to shit

Stop watching Vikings

They do dress up with many different colours in the last couple of seasons. Ragnar just never wears extravagant clothing because he's just not meant for it. He was a farmer turned leader, and though he embraced the role of king he didn't exactly like it.

I really liked the old version of him, he retained his wit and loveable attitude, but became much more wise and resigned to the fact he doesn't really belong in the world anymore, so he wanted his death to mean something. Episodes 4 and 5 of season 4 with him and Ecbert are the finest in the whole show. It was hard to watch after following his character for like 4 years.

roll

I'LL NEVER STOP WATCHING ANIME

teach me varg

I'm sorry

Why did they have to kill the muslim qt?

Farmers never dressed in black. That would've been a display of ultimate extravagance. Work clothes would've natural white linen shirt and woolen trousers. Colours were not seen as extravagant back then. Making clothes was extremely time consuming, so why not dye them as well. It's not particularly hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNEW4qPacGw

For those interested in vikings in general.

When will [nate] release his s4 torrent?

Rely wisdom upon me, Krist- I mean "Varg"

>being proud of snowniggers

>Krist-
Delete this

rollan

Tell me what I must do Varg

also they weren't dirty savages who raided everything. they were infact very successful traders as their boat could go just about anywhere, they've uncovered items all the way from asia and the middle east at grave sites for example. and the swedish word for saturday litterally means bathing day (lögar dagen/lördag) because that was the day everyone would go bathing, as you said they were very prideful of looking and smelling good.

No it was just because I realised white people are very pretty.

No he's not. Get your shitty series out of this board