youtube.com/watch?v=9FWZfj-4XKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii16skT_0xg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKTpBN6jKa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3cdUJWT3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

star trek waifus > star wars waifus

>unironically liking this commie shit
That made me hard though not gonna lie

Can't they remove that metal shit from her face?

This is the future after all.

Is it really a commie utopia when a militaristic faction is put above regular citizens and are in charge of keeping things safe?

thats the magical doodad that if you poke it with a tiny piece of wire, she can walk through force fields and see invisible aliens
now the shit on her fingers...

...vibrates, should the need arise

Hello friends!
Anyone care for a bowl of Leola-root stew?

having morals is considered being a commie
Starfleet should go around and bomb every planet just to take their resources because all shows must be about the bad traits of humanity

Best Doctor.

how was this goblin considered attractive

Can't find any images, but if you had seen her ass on the show you'd know.

Voyager's Doctor more or less did the best he could considering he only had a ship's medical bay to work with and she had been a cyborg for 20+ years meaning she had very few organic parts left. Jean Luc Picard was one for like two days and had access to the entire Starfleet infrastructure to remove that crap, and even then there were still a few inert implants in his brain they couldn't safely dig out.

It looks like one of her "human" eyes is actually a prosthetic, the electronics around it are shaved down as far as possible

In 1990, Jeri Zimmerman meets Jack Ryan while dealing a charity blackjack tournament. They date and eventually get married on June 15, 1991. Zimmerman, now known as Jeri Ryan, begins to get her first acting parts, while her husband, a successful banker with Goldman Sachs, starts making early forays into politics. They commute between Los Angeles and Chicago to allow both to focus on their respective careers.

Eventually, the strain of the commute, and the pressure of their careers get to them, and they have a somewhat nasty divorce (nasty enough to have the records sealed) in 1999, two years into Jeri's tenure as 7 of 9 on Star Trek: Voyager. Some of this strain was from Jeri going from playing single shot parts to playing a regular character on a popular program. They simply weren't able to put the time into the relationship.

In 2004, Jack sought the US Senate seat being vacated by Peter Fitzgerald (R - IL). The Chicago Tribune and an ABC affiliate managed to get a judge to unseal the divorce proceedings of Jack and Jeri, revealing that Jack had often demanded Jeri accompany him to sex clubs and demanded she perform various sexual acts. Needless to say, this torpedoed his campaign, and his challenger, Democrat Barack Obama, who was struggling with "is he ready" type issues, won handily. Obama rapidly catapulted from the Senate to the presidency, and the rest, as they say, is history.

However, going back to the end of the 1996 television season, Star Trek: Voyager's ratings were flagging. In an attempt to "sex up" the show, they decided to bring in a provocative character. That character was of course, 7 of 9, played by Jeri Ryan. But, what if they'd gone a different direction? What if they'd cancelled the show? Would they still have divorced? Would anyone care about Jeri Ryan and the divorce enough to look into it?

Jeri Ryan made Barack Obama president of the United States.

JFK didn't nuke the Russians causing world war 3 in the 60s, therefor JFK made Barack Obama president of the United States
Barack Obama wasn't born a retard, therefor luck as an abstract concept made Barack Obama president of the united states

>Barack Obama wasn't born a retard
youtube.com/watch?v=9FWZfj-4XKg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ii16skT_0xg

Why did Worf feel the need to casually stroll past Tasha Yar's sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKTpBN6jKa4

Not really sure how Star Trek is all commie bullshit. People of Earth no longer have to work to live because everything is provided via technology. That's pretty much where capitalism is heading with automation. Once replicators came about, the reason to produce stuff went away as anyone could acquire almost anything with it. This type of mentality goes right out the window once you leave the core worlds and head out along the frontier of the Federation where you need latinum to get stuff.

not him but it's still communist. nothing will change with technology because even if you have replicators(that they would what, give you?) they would still take energy and or raw materials to work. the people in charge would have to ration that, and if history is any indication and i think it is, they will give the people just enough so they don't riot. something about the people that rise to the top, or something that happens to them when they get there makes them greedy to the point where it's never enough.

I have no idea what type of energy they use to power the planet but you also have to understand that humans in the Trek future think a lot differently than we do. They don't care for wanting everything and have a sorta eastern philosophy with a bit of Buddhism.

Fucking pedo corrupted innocent Kes and now she's in prison.

>and it felt good man.

shes not in prison. they dropped the case or something

Remember that time when the Doctor put the moves on Seven of Nine

She won't be able to remove the infamy though.

Has she been in anything else beside Voyager?

She did voice acting for a bit, but that's all.

I'll give you two reasons right now.

who /wishes to copulate/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3cdUJWT3o

I-i

>people have jerked off to this

>people haven't jerked off to this yet

>Why do they always run the other way!? I ask you WHY!!?

Now that was quite good.

Dude, even the racist facists at TheRightStuff.biz still admit to not only like Star Trek, but prefering Deep Space Nine with the black captain.