Who ya got?

Who ya got?

birds, more balanced team and no pending suspensions. plus coming off a bye

Zeke will be suspended that game so Iggles

Eagles easy.

WE DEM BIRDS

Eaglels

This, I don't know why he just won't take the suspension and get it over with now before he's forced to sit out for the games that actually matter. Regardless, Eagles will beat them though. Closer game when it's in Dallas.

Trips confirm Cowboys win. If not Dak and Zeke suffer career ending injuries. HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Cowboys obviously. Eagles are old and busted. Cowboys are hot and new.

34-31 boys

tie game

Lack of trips confirm loss and career ending injuries, buddehs. Sorry not sorry.

Depends how well Wentz can handle Cowboys front 7.

Jerry absolutely seething

>no zeke suspension?
DAL 31 PHI 24

>without zeke
DAL 21 PHI 27

It's funny the cowboys fans are already revving up the excuses.

>implying it matters against the Iggles run D
He might as well take it now.

Will this be the greatest match for this regular season this year?

Any running back, literally who?

Iggles. Fuck Dallas.

>w/ zeke

boys 38 iggles 13

>w/o zeke

boys 24 iggles 13

>Zeke's suspension would've been over by now

The Eagles just thrashed the best D in the league. To top it off, they have 2 weeks to prepare for the game against Dallas.

Dallas won't even put up a fight, especially if they lose Elliot. Seems they may lose their #1 and #2 receivers too to add insult to injury

shaping up to be.

>cox
>the guy neutralized by Zack and Fredbeard.

select two

meanwhile, the eagles don't have the OL or running game that can overcome the Cowboys DL and LBs.
The Eagles WR corp is junior college league.

Cowboys aren't huge schedule babbies so I'm picking Dallas

The Eagles running game is better than the Cowboys running game, though.

>that can overcome the Cowboys DL and LBs.

I dunno, the Broncos' front 7 is far superior to the fuckbois' front 7. how'd they do today?

Don't know where to start, honestly. Your ignorance has stumped me. Well played, sir.

You do realize that both teams play the same schedule of all but 2 teams, right?
Cowboys play Packers, Falcons
Eagles play Bears, Panthers

By calling the Eagles schedule babbies, you are also calling the Cowboys schedule babbies. The IQ of you dunces are incredible.

>The Eagles running game is better than the Cowboys running game, though.
Good b8

>the eagles don't have the OL

>best D

Vikings and Jacksonville say hi.

Doesn't matter, they're playing for who gets to get fed to the Jaguars in the Super Bowl

Denver D - #2 YPG, #4 Pass YPG, #5 Run YPG
Jags D - #3 YPG, #1 Pass YPG, #26 Run YPG
Vikes D - #4 YPG, #7 Pass YPG, #3 Run YPG

Unless you want to add in some other metrics, which we could, Denver is clearly the best among these 3 for YPG allowed.

>other metric

How about the fact that Jacksonville has barely allowed 117 points and if they continue winning the way they do will also break the 2000 Ravens record for points allowed in a season

Eh, Denver before the Philly game allowed 19.7 PPG and Jags were at 15.7 PPG allowed. You can't let this alone though, what do the games the Jags played look like -

Titans 37 points
Jets 23 points
Rams 27 points

Of the other teams, the Steelers game is impressive, but the others are expected of a good defense. Maybe it would have been a statement if they had shut down the Texans with Watson.

I want to see more proof that they don't just roll over and die to competent offenses, or even just ones that run all over them with such a poor run D.

I’ve never been more excited a Cowboys/Eagles game in my life. I hope Zeke can stay eligible for the sake of a good game.

Eagles will bootyblast DEM BOYZ even if Zeke has the game of his life. EZ win from shit team.

>watching chimpbanana in 2017

Do you not remember 2008 Week 17? Cowboys were 9-6 and Eagles were 8-6-1 going into that game. Literally whoever won was going to the playoffs. That was the most hyped reg season meeting for me since I've been watching

iigles

animal teams > other teams

My backup boy the iggles will destroy the cowshits no problem.

>>DEN def hold zeke to 8 yards.

>>DEN def allows undrafted rookie to score 3 TDs on them.

Statistics show that early season games at Mile High (due to restricted training camps and lack of practice time) are huge advantages to the Broncos.
The Broncos always start the season 4-0, and then the rest of the league syncs up and assblasts them the rest of the year - especially away from Denver.

Eagles and it's not really close

Birbs will win, and Cowspics fans will proceed to strangle their family members.

Ima Cowboys fan and jelly af that the Eagles got a chadtier qb like Wentz, meanwhile i'm stuck with Dak Niggerscott.

Cowboys win 31-17 with Zeke.
If no Zeke then 27-20 or something like that. Cowboys defense is low key clicking. Especially the front 7.

>I don’t know why he should take a suspension for something he was proven innocent from.

Really jarbles my marbles too

the shitville pigeons aren't fit to huff america's team's used jock straps.

easy cowboys win since filthidelphia has only lucked out against bums. 42-10 dem boys win and the pigeons only get points in garbage time.

guess again dumb faggot:

>implying the NFL doesn't reserve the right to do whatever the fuck they want for any reason whatsoever
they established with deflategate that actual evidence or findings in court don't matter. goodell has the legal right to suspend anyone at any given time for any reason (or no reason)

>meanwhile, the eagles don't have the OL or running game that can overcome the Cowboys DL and LBs.
The Eagles just Ran roughshod over the number one ranked rushing defense in the NFL.

Number 2. Eagles were, and still are, number 1._

Dak is fucking trash
Wentz will take a dump on him

its gonna be a complete blowout and shrimp bayless will officially jump ship