Why do brits want slavs to fuck off, but still do nothing about the muslim scum in their country?

Why do brits want slavs to fuck off, but still do nothing about the muslim scum in their country?

The lugenpresse wants people to focus on slavs to distract from the zillions of shitskins.

#
>farage.jpg

Because pig fuckers are even more violent than Slavs.

Rayciss

I think it's because it's legal to discriminate against white people in the UK.

If they talked the same way about Muslims as they do Poles, they'd all be in jail for racism.

Because slavs are indeed white.

And besides, what would life be like for a slav if he didn't get kicked around all the time?

Brits are allowed to complain about slavs. They aren't allowed to complain about mudslimes and gyppos. Complain about kikes and they go directly to jail.

True
And what drives me even crazier is that DeutscheWelle recently posted an interview with a few muslim immigrants that said, that slavs aren't allowed to live in the UK, unlike muslims, who are running away from the war in their countries
>tfw 'war'

>leshillingpole.jpg

Just imagine if your niggers had "white" skin

I honestly think this has a lot to do with it. Brits who are feeling frustrated by 'foreigners' can't talk about browns, but can openly shit on white Europeans.

Protestantism allies itself with Islam. This goes back to Luther who wrote to the Ottoman Turks requesting aid against Catholic Europe and praising the similarities between Islam and Protestantism.

too many muslim for that

You might not understand the nature of the American Nigger. You would need something almost as alarming as Russian organized crime to come up with what an unorganized pack of niggers can do.

it was more of a reaction towards undocumented refugees and the fear of terrorism.

Not to mention the use of english funds towards unproductive EU projects.

The leave vote was a vote against muslims. Poles are a casualty but to be frank they are not needed anymore.

Not enough jobs anymore due to a non-existant economy, plus Poland is doing much better than england jobwise. English wages are much higher than polish wages which is the only reason poles migrated to the UK.

Migrants that take advantage of wage-gaps dont help they economy, quite the opposite, they create downwards pressure on established wages while not neccessarily creating more output than the already overpayed worker.

The english did not benefit from free movement at all, at least they can vet third-world immigrants.

There's countless of stories, of Polish criminals and Lithuanian criminals migrating to the UK only to violate the law yet again. Free movement in the EU should apply to trade but not to all citizens.

>comparing modern niggers to something like organised crime

Because right now no one gives a shit about wanting to work as a taxi driver or run a corner shop

Notice I said Russian organized crime. Like, you know, Dmitri answers the door wearing a blood-soaked apron and still holding the chainsaw, and doesn't seem to understand why this would be probable cause for the police to come search the house.

Not like, you know, Jewish tricks or beady-eyed anglo tricks.

>They fear terrorism.
>Almost all terror attacks in the last few years have been commited by muslims
Yet, they "respect" the young mustafa that doesnt know shit about how the world works and discriminates slavs. And I'm not talking about polish criminals. I'm talking about innocent citizens.

Statistically, Muslims cause far less trouble than Slavs. Which is a pretty damning indictment of Slavs.

That is complete BS and you know it.

Useless fucking statistic as it isn't per capita

That's because most Muslims are nth-gen and registered as '''British'''. Also lefty police/councils are in thrall to Islam.

what should they do, violate UN treaties and round them up?

Poland is not in humanitarian crisis and has an economy of its own, not to mention they are heavily subsidised by the EU.

Mustafas are fleeing warzones or shitholes with no running water. Personally i am against their immigration but you can see how its much easier to rationalise their resettlement rather than polish immigration.

Mustafa cant go back, Eastern europeans will go back once they cant milk the system for all its got.

So its a question of assimilation, although mustafa will produce terrorists he will be much more obliged to integrate, compared to a polish immigrant with 26 other destinations to choose from.

Diaspora is cancer.

>what is adjusting for population
>what is European police being so cucked they look the other way when muslims do it.

I just said I wasnt talking about polish criminals, but about innocent citizens. And btw those are not romanians. They are just a bunch'a gypsies with romanian passports.

kekarot.jpg

>number of foreigners ACCUSED of crimes

haha did you forget that people don't want to be called racist lest they get lynched by SJWs? Of course Somalis and Arabs would be ACCUSED less.

Why are Poles in yurop so criminal but our Poles are so well behaved?

>Complain about kikes and they go directly to jail.
actually in order to appease our new muslim overlords its becoming more and more acceptable to be anti-semetic

Don't forget that most of our old European stock decided to leave their lives and families and countries behind often to show up dirt poor just for the opportunity to work hard and make a better life. Little bit more of a cost of entry than jumping over a small moat to be a plumber and leech some gibs, knowing you could just pop back over to somewhere else if things didn't work out.

>most informative greek post of all time

>Why do brits want slavs to fuck off
they take jobs, they are actually somehow worse than muslims at learning the language, they commit stupid amounts of crime
>but still do nothing about the muslim scum in their country?
we want them gone but anyone who has publicly said so is currently in prison

>somehow worse than muslims at learning the language
imo that's an absolutely key sign. Over here it's pretty common for people to regret not knowing the language or traditions of wherever their families came from because the ones who got here were often adamant about their children speaking English and behaving like Americans in order to be proper and accepted.

When people start washing in and not even bothering with the language that's a sure sign of future strife.

I don't think Brits have a particular hatred for Slavs overall, just Poles

That's because it would racist to accuse Muslims of committing crime.

bad shop

Did that judge ever heard about the phrase "Ignorantia juris non excusat"?

Pakis are British.

makes me go hmm-hmm