Lifelong Chiefs fan here, but I started rooting for the cowboys after seeing this

Lifelong Chiefs fan here, but I started rooting for the cowboys after seeing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/taL_B1-j68k?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=d1-QAF8gLy0
youtu.be/VB5QEYABAgM?t=280
twitter.com/MarinaOrti/status/914849634920656901
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was terrible.

So fucking cringeworthy.

Equally as bad are the mentally 12 year old soyboys who post it to social media: "OMG this is fricken' awesome, guys! So funny!"

>still shot
if you're going to whine at least make a webm so everyone else knows what the fuck you're bitching about.

If you’re gonna do that shit, you should have the decency to win. Otherwise it just looks retarded.

These fucking numale faggots and the entire league should be embarrassed about these recent gay faggot celebrations. Grown fucking men giggling playing duck duck goose, hide and seek, and now a potato sack race. I never would have thought that the gayest thing that I would ever see would take place during an NFL game. This league is full of faggots

webm please

>NFL players stop being divas who take themselves too seriously for a moment
>/spee/ asspained
Never change Sup Forums

What is this?

I don't watch kneel ball

I'm all for a good celebration, but this is just fucking gay. Look at the Stevie Johnson celebration when he made fun of Plaxico after scoring a TD against the Jets. Now that's a creative and funny celebration no to mention that it pisses off the other team and fans

If these players spent as much time studying the playbook and film as they do planning celebrations and crying on social media they might not get BTFO every year by based Tom Brady.

These players are literally women.

lmao theyre going to get shit on by tom brady whom is the greatest of all time.

fuck off if you don't root for pats. do pats do gayass potato sack races? nope.

>gayass potato sack races
>pats
>lmao
>gayass potato sack races
>pats
>not even close
>your a gigantic retard if you don't root for pats

i was expecting someone to pull their hamstring hopping round like that

why? they're elite athletes. if you think they're going to pull a hamstring (its actually a cartilage fracture--that which to you refer) by just jumping up and down, what do you anticipate their anatomies will sustain during full-tackle action?

i'll wait ( ;

This is exactly why Kelce will never be as popular as Gronk

Not to mention Kelce is pretty much a nigger. Always chimping out and tries to act like he's black

youtu.be/taL_B1-j68k?t=17

>mad at fun
Have sex.

>says "numales"
>says "gay" and "faggots" 5 times in a two sentence post

>implying someone like this ever has sex

Kelce is a factor. His dating show hurts the image more than people not listening to a song properly.

>gets touched
>pisses himself, complains to refs

yeah he is unbearable, oh well not like he's in a good team lol

Cowshit fans are so fragile and sensitive

to be honest at first I thought they were kneeling at first

If only a team could pull the celebration from basedketball off.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1-QAF8gLy0

There's no webm, and I'm not googling this shit to see what the big deal. I hope you're ashamed of yourself op

Got outscored 14-0 after this.

t. 90's kids celebrations

Shit if they allowed props besides the actual ball I wouldn't be surprised is they brought one of these onto the field

Lifelong Chiefs fan here as well. Idc if our season isn't "over." Our season is over because we will never win an owl with this defense. Might as well make this year a healthy scratch. It's really depressing sometimes. You may go some distance with this squad but you'll never be consistent enough to go all the way with the 30th ranked defense.

4:38
"potato sack race"

youtu.be/VB5QEYABAgM?t=280

the NuFL has reached levels of softness I never would have thought possible 10 years ago

nothing will top the Smith-Schuster Kamehameha this year

twitter.com/MarinaOrti/status/914849634920656901

That was fun. Why are all the edgelords ITT so mad?

stay mad faggots. try to not be so pessimistic in life. might get you a gf

Holy shit how can you get so mad at this? Some literal fucking autists itt

Good point, I'm voting this to the front page where it belongs

>le reddit
kill yourself