Ask a Border Control officer anything. (Yes I'm the guy looking at your passport in the airport)

Ask a Border Control officer anything. (Yes I'm the guy looking at your passport in the airport)

HOW MANY STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THERE IN CANADA?

caNADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

H-how do you catch drugs?

CAN ONE GET SHOT IN AMERICA IF ONE IS AMERICAN???

ameriCAN

How many rectal cavities have you searched?

Are you Chinese and gay?

Are Mexicans trying to sneak in

Have you been pre-disappointed by the quality of replies here or have you just recently faced disappointment

Have you confiscated people's lolis? Pic related, one that I have on my phone's hdd.

Why are you guys always cunts to me? I have a work permit and you guys always give me shit.

Would you let me in if I asked nicely?

Delete that you fucking pedophile

What's something interesting about your job?

If I want to save time by lying about my criminal record, what are the chances they'll check?

Also, when you swipe someones passport through that computer how much can you know about them? Just where else the passport has been swiped or do you literally know like everything about that person once you swipe it?

Yes if you are non-white have the correct papers.
Nothing.
100% its mandatory. We get fired if we dont.

Birth date, legal name, some of your criminal record, checks if you are on a no-fly list etc. A lot of shit.

Is being non-white a prerequisite to entering Canada or do you mean I need to have the correct papers if I'm non-white

>mandatory
Damn. I've seen people just get waved through after being at the booth for like 30 seconds. This is at a land crossing, btw.

but does it know like NSA type shit? Like address and job and facial scans and stuff or just public record shit?

No thats the job for burgers. Our software is shit compared what those guys get. Im really butthurt about it all the time when my American colleagues brag about it.

so like can an american border guard swipe my passport and know that I shit post of Sup Forums about conservative stuff?

the latter, Canadian guards might give you a break if you fulfill the right stereotypes but otherwise you'd better be able to justify your presence

How's the pay

probably not but border guards tend to lean towards conservatism anyways

Will you let me into you're a cunt?

1)
Would it look suspicous to you if I arrive to the country with the legal papers, visa and passport, but no luggage, no phone, no computer, nothing. Only the clothes on my back and a wad of money.

2)
How much do I have to explain myself, and how much can I tell you to fuck off and don't get into my private life when you ask things like "what is the purpose of your visit?", where are you staying during your trip?", etc.

Would you let it slide if you found loli on someone's laptop/phone/whatever? Pic related, loli on my phone.

Were you on the border patrol TV show?

I love your TV shows!

What state are you?

If I fly in from Cali,, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii or alaska to our soon to be re-patriated British Canada, America with weed what will happen?

Will I get into trouble if I ate a brownie for the plane ride?

If I am just bringing in an oz for personal use will I get in trouble?

Is a canadian military coup possible?
What would be a good incentive?

America really needs british canada, I have a stupid DUI and can't enter BC unless I get a visa.

Why don't you retards never remove the I-94w forms? I entered and left Vermont/Québec by land and I almost lost my Visa Waiver indefinitely. I got it fixed, though.

Do you feel that is difficult to enter Canada??

>2
Have you ever been overseas?

I have travelled to neighbouring countries (Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay), but never beyond that.

Is up to the officer. He/she can let you enter without asking questions or make your stay in the airport a nightmare. The first I went through a border booth in the US the officer asked "do you have food with you?", I said no and the guy said "welcome in". Second time was more professional, the guy asked where I was going, if I could show him the flight ticket, etc. Third time was pretty much like the first one "do you have food with you?", "Where are you going?", that was all. Fourth time shit went south, I don't know why, the checked all my luggage, asked me a million questions about my vacations, etc. I didn't have anything to hidde, and the guy was very proffesional but it's not a nice situation to be in.

my last interaction with a border guard several days ago was pretty weird. i approached his booth, he looked at me with his face muzzled with an anti flu mask and said something like sacsacasac. i looked at him perplexed. he annoyingly repeated the criptic phrase with a bunch of sacsac. a woman in the line behind me told me that he wants me to stand on a yellow square. now, i just got 3 hours long road by car, 3 hours waiting for the flight and 7+ hours in the air so i was a bit dizzy, i looked around me and saw a yellow square in several metres further from the booth, so i passed the guy and stood on it. the guy looked at me weirdly but before he began his sacsacsac again i saw that there was a yellow square right behind my back where i had stood before... so i stood there and was immediately let proceed. asian border guards are always weird

>asian border guards are always weird
Go to Japan. Their lack of authority is hilarious.

>getting a dui

i was there but it was ages and i don't recall much about the guards except they were dressed in light blue shirts and were fat, the only security related thing i remember it were posters with wanted arabs and some wanted jap woman on the wall

Hey leaf, I have another question for you.

Why do you make an "Ask me anything" thread, and abandon it 5 posts deep, retard?