Greeks have less IQ than apes

Greeks have less IQ than apes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpYeZSnw3Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcK-Z3cdnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=17DE2krqQMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then how did they start western civilization?

ancient greeks were nordics.

I unironically believe this.
t. Giorgios

I am Greek

>Greeks have less IQ than apes

It's not true. I think Greeks and Bulgarians are pretty much on the same level.

haha

everyone else was dumber than them, simple as that. Greeks nowadays prefer praying to god, bathing on foreign money, blaming other people on their own failures and problems while somehow claiming to be descendants of ancient greeks despite not contributing to anything.

I am smarter than 99.9% of Greeks

I am Greek

t.analbanian

Got a hold of farming and writing earlier, also had a higher population to produce more geniuses.

He is Greek.

I am Greek.

I think it has more to do with Greeks history.
If you are an occupied country for 500 years, you learn to hate foreigners and that to avoid paying taxes, since it only benefits your opressor

lots of sneaky diaspora shitskins
jealous of Greeks

t*rk you forgot you had ur proxy on
also stop bully greece, let us handle the denbts collection

I am (not) Greek.

I am Greek

>nordicks actually believe this

brits are ugly subhumans

POO

IN MART

I am also Greek.

greeks are subhuman

Turks are better than other humans.

so are you converted brother

fuck you i have dubs and you dont so it doesn't count

not mixed with gayreeks but bulgarians

My blood brother don't say another word you're hurting my feelings

Italians are subhuman.

checked

South italy is greek

America is Greek.
The whole world is Greek.

I wish
A chimp out is much needed

WE

Pakistan is better than this contry

they didnt. indo europeans did

Not possible
pic rel.

my ancestor :)

>indo europeans did

we need to make greece radical centrist pagan kingdom in order to succeed

>38 secs
shiet,ikibey is getting easier and easier to get fished these days

>did not call OP a subhuman
>ikibey

wtf how did you get this pic of me
give it back

XD
The future is lolbertarianism with unlimited access to weaponry

t. serial masturbator posting on Sup Forums
mpravo pshle

Congratulations on being such a contrarian faggot. You fail to see that most of the population of the world is fucking retarded as fuck and specify your arguement to a small group. You are a fucking embarassment to Greeks and proof that most Greeks think that dissing their own country makes them seem superior. Get cancer and die.
And I don't even like Greeks. Posts like this really trigger me though, like some Americans that go lol our country is shit guys....

>contrarian
the average greek believes that we are always a step below everyone else you moron
>You fail to see that most of the population of the world is fucking retarded as fuck and specify your arguement to a small group
and you fail to see that Greece has one of the lowest IQs on average with the EU
>You are a fucking embarassment to Greeks
Yeah questioning my own country makes every Greek around the globe blush in embarassment.
>Get cancer and die.
Wow, my fellow christian friend spreading love like his sandnigger religion dictates. You are exactly the kind of ape everyone in this country keeps dissing about and the reason these threads get made
>And I don't even like Greeks. Posts like this really trigger me though, like some Americans that go lol our country is shit guys....
Okay so we must avoid and turn our back to every statistic showing how we are the Pakistan of Europe and never complain about anything. related to this.

>the average greek believes that we are always a step below everyone else you moron
get out of the house more
>my fellow christian friend
Don't assume too much faggot.
>and you fail to see that Greece has one of the lowest IQs on average with the EU
I know this. Did I say anywhere in my post that I think that Greeks are smart? Are you incapable of reading?
>Yeah questioning my own country makes every Greek around the globe blush in embarassment.
I give you this point.
>Okay so we must avoid and turn our back to every statistic showing how we are the Pakistan of Europe and never complain about anything. related to this.
>the pakistan of europe
>when countries like moldova, bosnia exist
Seems like a self hating anarchist, are you one of them? Many such cases!

αλέkο μη ποστάρεις Sup Forums

Ena gyro parakalo komshu

I am eating one as we speak. Thanks geitona for the cuisine tips ;)

it's usually albanians working jobs like that though
just like in Germany were Turks all the menial jobs like cleaning streets from shit or making kebabs.

>says don't assume too much faggot while assuming himself my political ideology because I am not incapable to not see through this country's pathetic failures and shortcomings

kek, should've known you were a troll. Hello Kelly, how was being a theslavonigger another day?

I just wanted a fucking gyro I dont give a damn about the nationality of the guy selling it Dimitri
>just like in Germany were Turks all the menial jobs like cleaning streets from shit or making kebabs.
Eh you cant expect for east anatolians to become brain surgeons or lawyers

not the one you're responding to but you sound like one of those fags that when they see a survey or statistic on facebook about other countries HDI or something you respond with "BUT WHEN WE WERE PHILOSOPHERS N SHIEET NIGGA 2 GORILLION YEARS AGO THOSE CHIMPS WERE HANGING FROM TREES"

No, I'm this guy. I would never talk down to anyone like that. Unless he was a Muslim.

Well just in case the guy you're ordering turns around and tells you something like "merhaba, brother, no pork for you, we just make gyro not eat em"

You gotta be flexible in the big cities, you see.

shut the fuck up samefag negro.

Kelly go back to masturbating

all me

How did you come to that conclusion from my post is beyond me. I think you got it very wrong. You are still a fag that sounds like an edgy teen.
I never said the things you said. You are making stuff up, literally. I am not one of those people. But you would want me to be one, so your baseless insults would hold actual ground.
>this is greek reading comprehension
The people that think that they are any better than the average guy are the true cancer.

>L-lol everyone is a troll xaxa
Basic greek "intellectual" at play.

Shut the fuck you sons of whores
I am trying to chill in one fucking thread yet you fucking subhumans keep shitting up everything
Just go back to Sup Forums and shit there.

Those were the South Italians, not current Slavicized Greeks

Only theslavoniggers are slavic

fuck off liberal cucks

Your mom is liberal with using my cock in her cunt

Truth is truth

POO

he's right you wh*te fuck

go away

and your mom is liberal with how much she suck my penis

greek subhumans jealous of Albania
I am an Albanian you subhumans

You don't even have a penis, you only have an ass, for fucking.
My cock is right inside your ass.

Are Greeks mostly pro-Communist than liberal? You guys elected Tsipras afterall.

Greeks elect leftist goeverments that give them money for free since the 80's.

greeks vote whatever they need so they get gibsmedat

>You guys elected Tsipras
no, it was your turkseeds that elected another useless turkseed. good ol' real Greeks would never vote for a gommie

turkseeds like your mom?

tsipras is white you subhuman thesslavonigger

Whiter than him xaxa

mom's blonde, jose

His ancestry is from some turkish village in Thrace, look at him, he's got turked written all over him.

Post pics of your mom.

loos at his eyes and hair color, Chico
the eyes never lie, those are turkish eyes

you are albanian

He has a Greek brow. Turks that are actual Turks look asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpYeZSnw3Tw

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcK-Z3cdnQ

WE

ITT

At least we poop properly
youtube.com/watch?v=17DE2krqQMg

the indian bro is right you wh*toid subhuman

I am not white lmao

fuck off wh*Te mongrel

poo taking a shit? I don't get it

mmm delizouzzz

delicious poo

>post shitty post
>get replied to
>l-lol i was just pretending to be retarded

>pretending

Indians can be pretty smart sometimes, so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt

>palitsiban oi nioufides me tous proksies