/legion/

ep 2 > ep 1
fite me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXJkCavHcJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this bitch standing in the elevator in ep 2... THICC but dat gap... hnnnngggg

I agree. Watching it stoned and with headphones on you feel as crazy as David.

I don't even care about the movie, I just want to live live vicariously trough them

Yeah, remembered her from Fargo. Would impregnate

I know right, that place looks maximum comfy.

watch the glassbox scene

So this whole organization is clearly evil and she is clearly just there to trick the guy right?

No, he's being mentored by Professor X

What?

>>>

Wait, why don't they fug? Just keep thrusting and switching between the bodies?

what are you on about, friend? Are you saying that Prof X (David's father) is mentoring him through a series of mental gymnastics (these episodes)? This seems very unlikely, a better theory is that Prof X erased all memory of himself in David's mind. This would explain why David can't remember his father's face in the flashbacks

muh nigga

this scene's audio was trippy

I've never really been into blondes but theres just something about her.

Most of the episode was trippy as fuck. Especially the beginning when she's teaching him how to control his telepathy. The scene before it goes quiet is like a full 2 minutes so it gets to a point where you just want it to stop too

What I really love about this show though, is that it feels like a "superhero" show before superhero stuff flooded media thats probably thanks to the interesting cinematography choices . I'd go as far as calling Legion so far KINO.

This show actually any good? What's the actual premise?

its a device to keep Syd just out of reach, David and Syd both want to but they can't/don't

Mentally ill David Haller might actually not be mentally ill and rather be an incredibly powerful mutant, and before you ask there's very little chance the X-Men will be shown or even mentioned, it's pretty much in its own little universe

It's a step in the right direction.

I can't wait for Iron Fist to come out and everyone just be tired of the same directing/same writing as Marvel's Netflix shows.

But is as bad as other tv capeshit?

DUDE, MENTAL ILLNES LMAO

i like it so far, ep 1 was a bit shaky ep was great

also can someone give me a solid run down of who this ugly mf is?

desu the only real letdown of ep1 was that poor action sequence at the end, ep2 got back to the good stuff

>the only real letdown of ep1 was that poor action sequence at the end, ep2 got back to the good stuff

this

some guy was saying it was mojo jojo from power puff girls and another guy said it was some asian guy called farouk

>some asian guy called fanook

fixed

I too love the
>DUDE LMAO
meme it never gets old

thread music
youtu.be/nXJkCavHcJ4

>DUDE WEW DLAE LMAO

LOL ITS ALL IN HIS HEAD WOW SO FUCKING DEEP AND SMART

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING WOWW ITS SOOOOO SMART

>some mulignan called fanook

fixed

Since it's the internet I can't tell, if this is your real opinion about the show, how do people like you find anything enjoyable?

Anyone else think it might not be a good idea to have a tv show that tells mentally ill people the medication they are taking is a trick and they actually have superpowers?
Also the whole memory room thing was clearly a reference to Scientology, right?

>you might have telekinesis and some telepathy
>teleports an MRI machine across the compound

she is too perfect, if you know what I mean

>Anyone else think it might not be a good idea to have a tv show that tells mentally ill people the medication they are taking is a trick and they actually have superpowers?

Hospitals obviously wouldn't let patients watch this kind of thing.

>Also the whole memory room thing was clearly a reference to Scientology, right?

No clue

>No clue

>hold these two metal rods while we LITERALLY go into your brain

ITS A CULT
THEY ARE EVIL
THE BLOND QT IS A PACIFIER

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

>sarcastic synopsis of show

great fuckin point ma nig

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks this show is really bad?

It's like a highschool movie project.

I think if anything they're leveraging the blond qt as a pacifier but she doesn't know she is.

Also was anyone else mildly uncomfortable when the black memory guy started talking about remembering being in the womb.

I disagree, i found the second episode boring.
Although i understand it has to set shit up, it cant be as hype as the pilot. And i just marathoned westworld so i had my standards quite high. I liked the pilot enough to stick around to see where it all goes

>that folder
fucking lol

>Also was anyone else mildly uncomfortable when the black memory guy started talking about remembering being in the womb.
that was the best part
If he had just explained that he could remember everything then I am pretty sure someone here would've asked that exact question.

>i just marathoned westworld so i had my standards quite high

>Also was anyone else mildly uncomfortable when the black memory guy started talking about remembering being in the womb.

That's been a thing since Dune, even in X-Men proper Xavier talked about how he tried to strangle his twin Cassandra Nova

lmao first time i noticed the tree guy in the background dancing with them

>And i just marathoned westworld so i had my standards quite high.

I'm not saying it was bad. I'm just saying if I was David I'd be thinking "Ooooookay, well thanks for that image"

>he doesn't remember his mothers womb
>he doesn't masturbate to memories of literally having his dick in his mommy

also Aubrey Plaza in the little box in the middle

David has his own issues to work it so him not reacting is fine, plus two people literally walked through his brain just minutes ago things are getting par for the couse

People dislike westworld? Its based

>And i just marathoned westworld so i had my standards quite high.
When you say "marathon", do you mean ALL of it?

Because it got pretty shit towards the last third.

liking != quality

>tree guy

the show could have more of tree guy

t h i s

I gotta give you that the twists and the rouge fembot that's afraid of no 'god' can look dumb to some. But shit hits the fan in the last 3 episodes, what else did you expect, to have them talking about existensial stuff till the last episode?

And yes, i mean all, as the word marathon implies to non memeing retards

All the stuff with Maeve was too stupid

The concept was fine but there were so many times people around her were just stupid to facilitate the plot.

Sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt and that you meant you watched a bunch of episodes of Westworld and didn't get to the shit part

I am sorry. You watched all of it. You just have just have incredibly bad taste.

Yeah i agree. The whole thing should've been stopped the second time she woke up.
But the show has plenty else to enjoy

>westworld
>shit
What adjective do you have for actual shit like supergirl or bbt?
What shows do you like?
I think you're being a hipster here my man

>>westworld
>>shit
I didn't say that
But you said Westworld was SO GOOD it made the next show you watched worse

That is the problem you pleb.

You literally said "the shit part" and that i have "incredibly bad taste". So go ahead tell me about your "kino television".

Also, its not that hard to begin with to make legion 2nd ep seem boring and uninteresting

>You literally said "the shit part" and that i have "incredibly bad taste"
Yes, and?
You seem to have trouble with basic concepts here.

Other than 2 minutes in the first episode, no, it's not like other capeshit. It's hard to describe it, it's trippy, makes you feel uneasy, and it's purposefully disjointed.

It's either Mojo or the Shadow King.

>being this mad

I see you are too afraid to name a so called "good show" in fear of making a fool out of yourself. It's easy to act smug and pretentious when you dont need to show any proof to back your bullshit

>I see you are too afraid to name a so called "good show" in fear of making a fool out of yourself.
I give you one that will confuse you

Westworld.

They won't. It's always the same on Sup Forums. If a show is critically acclaimed, and audience acclaimed, it's considered shit by a lot of people on Sup Forums. Simply because bait.

You're a fucking retard im done with you

Says the retard.

literally what i said

You said Mojo yes, but I have no fucking clue who Farook is

from xmen tas i remember he didn't even knew he had a son (though, him being the most powerful telepath with the celebro thats pretty unlikely)

Would this show be good for someone who doesn't care about superhero stuff at all?

You cant really say yet, but if you like mindfuckery, maybe

sure, think of it like Scanners with a Wes Anderson aesthetic, it's not about saving the world or even RELATIONSHIP DRAMAAAAAAAAAA it's about someone with superpowers also having to deal with mental trauma and working through it.

powerpuff Mojo Jojo isnt't Marvel's Mojo and isnt anime JoJo though

For the first 2 episodes YES,

cutted the not-dance part

>Westworld
it was underwhelming af.
"critically claimed". right. And advertiset as the next biggest best thing on HBO after GoT. All the hype for a technically professionally made , but overall predictable and so boring show. A balloon.

If your only argument is that someone hates it beacuse it's popular, then you're not doing yourself a service. Why do you find it so good?

thankx, i was too lazy to cut and concat all the diff clips

jesus christ this guy is freaky

Because it's not the same old same old capeshit. Granted it may not turn out great in the end, but so far the cinematography is great, the story is entertaining, and the acting is good.

So who is real and who isn't?

FUCKING CHRIST

This is the problem with retards, the show drops loads of hints and all the morons who get the hints say "too predictable".

That and all the idiots screaming "everyone's a robot". When someone is a robot they go "See I told you, I'm smart!"

>but overall predictable and so boring show.

Perhaps you should stick to Micheal Bay movies then.

Inb4 it's professor x

actually Michael Bay's show is one of the greatest things now (Black Sails), so yeah, i stick with it than that shit ww which just rides the AI and cyberpunk wave (GiTS, BladeRunner2)