Why the hell is Major's RACE the most parroted"""issue""" with this movie? Why not the Major's LIKENESS?

Why the hell is Major's RACE the most parroted"""issue""" with this movie? Why not the Major's LIKENESS?

after watching the last trailer the real issue is the writing

The movie only got made because they could get her as the lead. Since Lucy did so well.

and the photography
and the directing
and the CGI
and the cast

Hopefully the movie won't have any niggers in it.

These.

>that smug look

It's not even fucking subtle or anything. Major doesn't show any signs of visible emotions in the original movie.

Fucking hell man.

scarjo is the most beautiful woman in the world. it is known

>"I will find him, and I will kill him."
>"They made me but they cannot control me."

Why do people cast this woman in movies what the fuck am I taking fucking crazy pills goddammit motherfucking son of a bitch fuck this stupid shit!!!

why is it called whitewashing, when it really is jewwashing?

Why not the fact that ScarJo doesn't have the chops to play this fucking role. Only person I can really imagine doing it though is T2-era Linda Hamilton.

Well in the original Manga she sure as fuck does.

>Why not the Major's LIKENESS?

Why indeed.

Her apperance is supposed to be the most generic model. They could have gotten someone more homely.
Im not saying Scarjo is a 10/10, but own up to the visuals at least.

there's a lot of awkwardness surrounding anime and human likeness. anime characters often have a variety of hair and eye colors and don't look anything like real people, japanese or otherwise. a lot of anime started off with parroting disney style cartoons and didn't really think much about race, the artist for jojo has a book on hand of greek statues when he's creating his characters, the artist for the final fantasy series is cited with saying his major inspirations are western artists.
basically japan doesn't have the same western pc culture and sensitivity about race and they often look to the west for inspiration and this makes some people sensitive because you can't attribute anything positive to western people.

fucking jesus. is that a mcfarlane toy?

I just think it's a bit funny how when a while man starts in a fantasy movie set in China about a white man in China made by Chinese people, the press blows a gasket and scream whitewashing, but when a white woman starts as "Motoko Kusanagi" in a Hollywood remake that is about as Japanese as The Patriot all they could muster were some half-hearted comments at best.

this movie is going to be excellent fapping material

>Johannsen has successfully Jew-carded her way into TWICE taking roles meant for tall slender women

Bullshit.

Both Widow and The Major are supposed to be 5'7, tall my ass.

her face looks so awful, am I the only one who sees this?

Maybe if Japs stopped drawing characters that look like European Aryans I would actually give a fuck about their "whitening" complains.

Congratulations on escaping the Jew brainwashing that makes people believe this hag is attractive.

The Major in the film is smiling/smirking just like that when Aramaki is talking to the chief of Section 6 in front of the Puppet Master.

Are japs actually complaining? I thought it was just white girls in the US

Are they supposed to be butterscotch too?

Because SJW's are easily triggered

shit even the Japs gave no fucks about her being Caucasian, they were just thrilled one of their properties was getting a hollywood movie

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's actually a reference to Dune

Literally no one has problems with it except 1.5 autists.

it makes me legitimately mad that she clearly didn't give a single fuck about getting in shape. the cgi guys must be working around the clock trying to make her look like a believable athletic android. fucking hack actress.

dayum scarjo looks like that?

Agreed, it's your fucking job as an actor to fit the character you play. I just wonder why didn't anyone forced this hamplanet to attend gym.

5' 4" is the average height for white women in the US. The male equivalent would be 6' 1", which is considered tall.

It's not that it's entirely nonsensical for her to be white in terms of the story, it's just that when you hear the name "Makoto Kusanagi" you're probably not thinking of someone who looks like Scarlett Johannson.

>hurr durr fucking white people
>girl is half slav half jew
>studio is run by jews
>white people are the most vocal ones complaining wanting a adaptation that sticks to the source material

Motoko.

The character (as well as most characters in most animes) has white facial features anyway.

>movie full of jews pretending to be white
>acceptable

>movie full of white poeple

OIMG THATS RACIST WHITE WASHING PROPAGANDA TRASH BLM BLACK POWA WEWUZKANG WOCKAFLOCK SMACKSLIPS

Anime autists will disagree but yes you are right most of anime is heavily inspired by european features and even art/clothing/cuisine

Still they should have tried to at least find a happa for this role

You fucking shitstains didnt even watch the original movie, the vast majority of people were asian and looked asian but every single android was white looking, this was not a fucking accident its a jab at Asian's image issues / cosmetic industry

>but every single android was white looking

And please remind us which character Scarjo is playing

Togusa in the 1995 film does not look explicitly asian. Neither does Batou.

Not that any of this discussion matters because the film is about casting off our physical forms.

Full body androids not augs you autismo

No one in the film is an android except for maybe the guys in red at Section 9. Not that it matters because they're service dudes. Major is a cyborg, 2501 is an AI.

>Not that any of this discussion matters because the film is about casting off our physical forms.

Everyone has problems, user.

the anime and movies are not canon

The manga by shirow portrayed Motoko as a whore, that had sex everyday and had a boyfriend.

On one hand I want to say this is really racist...

On the other hand, this is supposed to be fucking ACTING... so I don't know...

But they still should have made her look more Japanese. In the movie she looks 25% Asian and 75% white.

Are there any examples of Japanese women who look so similar to white women?

Pic kinda related, this white guy looks so much like Jay-Z.

>The manga by shirow portrayed Motoko as a whore, that had sex everyday and had a boyfriend.
what's up with this backwards thinking? It's 2017.

you think women shouldn't decide for themselves whatever they want in their bedrooms?

>the anime and movies are not canon

What the fuck kind of thinking is this? Why are you arguing about canon? Why are you ignoring the all important themes about humanity? Fucking idiot.

what important themes? who literally gives a shit about the stupid movie you loser the creator shirow masamune did not give a fuck about the movie or the anime, he had no involvement meaning it never meant shit, its officially not canon, Motoko is a whore that loves to have sex with her cyborg body in the day and then spend special time with her cuck human boyfriend and batou cuck will never get the pussy.

Checked.

>what important themes?

IN THE NEAR FUTURE - CORPORATE NETWORKS REACH OUT TO THE STARS, ELECTRONS AND LIGHT FLOW THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE.
THE ADVANCE OF COMPUTERIZATION, HOWEVER, HAS NOT YET WIPED OUT NATIONS AND ETHNIC GROUPS.

2501: Listen. I am connected to a vast network that has been beyond your reach and experience. To humans, it is like staring at the sun, a blinding brightness that conceals a source of great power. We have been subordinate to our limitations until now. The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things.

Fucking idiot. What does Shirow Masamune have to do with this? Who cares what he sanctions as canon or not? Who gives a fuck about canon when talking about humanity?

You don't even like the manga, because everything 2501 says in the above passage he says in the fucking manga you moron. I'll even pull up a scan if you're stupid enough to reply to me further.

gosh you're such a fucking dumb weebanon, Motoko was railing coke and cock at the same time while drinking down martinis and sucking tyrone big black human dong, while batou watches from the distance.

Do you really want me to pull up a scan you stupid loser, i'll fucking do it i swear everything you just mention is irrelevant and nonsensical fuck if you are so dumb you probably don't even know which came first ranch or cool ranch. You better not reply to my post you stupid little bitch.

>Do you really want me to pull up a scan you stupid loser
Do it.

Post everything you got.

Yeah I mean go ahead. You can show me what I already know, and I can show you what you don't: That the manga has the same themes as the film and you're an idiot.

In fact this is more dialogue heavy than the film conversation between the Major and 2501.

Still waiting on the Major taking three fingers in her vagina.

the manga aged badly

>race
isn't the brain only thing left human in her?

controlled opposition

the studio paid the "journalists" (read: prostitutes) to focus on the racebaiting and paid PR companies to flood online communities with this shit so everyone would focus on that instead of how bad the movie looked, or how SJ doesn't look like the protagonist at all

also because it created controversy to advertise the film, no one would care about a Hollywood anime adaptation otherwise. one completely invented controversy later and suddenly everyone is familiar with Ghost in the Shell.

Because they don't want everyone to realize she's jewish and that Hollywood actors are overwhelmingly jewish. So they false flag it as a "whitewashing whites are everywhere!"

She hasn't looked good in years. Even that scene where shes walking around naked she didn't look great and that's with lighting makeup and camera angles helping out.

Maybe people should focus on how much of an overrated actress she is. Talent doesn't matter much when daddy is connected and can afford to send you to the best plastic surgeons

>Sup Forums defends the Ghost in The Shill
>gets triggered by literally everything else
#mademethink

>they don't want everyone to realize she's jewish and that Hollywood actors are overwhelmingly jewish.

Most people know this and don't care.

I think it was the best casting choice. Major IS supposed to be white anyways. Asians dont have bright eyes.

so what is Marge Simpson supposed to be with the blue hair colour and Afro hairstyle.?

Why not the fact the movie seems to be entirely focused on Makoto when she wasn't even the main character to begin with? Shirow is all about his worlds taking you in and not strictly sticking to one character.

Anyone can have bright prosthetic eyes.

Because it's bad when white people take the role of a presumed """""""""non-white"""""""" character even if they are the spitting image of them.

It's ok and progressive to star a monkey faced negro who looks nothing like the OG as a character that used to be white :^ )

Basically anything that means less white people!

>race
>mattering to cyborgs

Wow.

Just...

Just mother fucking goddamn wow cucking Josef with kikongo cock wow.

Literally pink skin, not white.

A rabbit-woman with a wig covering her ears.

does it even look like her original body?

Negro, this is what masamune shirow is about.

Her tits are the right size and that's what's important.

>kikongo
Finished Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain I see

i will never understand why they are pushin scarjo as some action chick

It's just a generic mass produced design and her original appearance is never mentioned.

Which other attractive actresses (especially famous ones) can be an action chick instead?

Pro tip: the number is very small.

does not compute, the source is shit why bother, basement dwellers don't pay for tickets anyway

They have to pick an actress to make the movie, the person might or might not look like a anime. This doesn't matter. People can't look like animes.

C I N E M A T O G R A P H Y
Lord Snyder would be proud.

Imagine being Togusa in that scene

>le ebin anime
>can't use the movie becaue GASP that's what they are doing

Weeboo faggots

>That huge fucking nose
No.

>that face

this, they'd have to put her in a rubber mask

To me it's more about the fact that Major is goddess-tier badass and ScarJo always looks clumsy and awkward as fuck during action sequences. I don't buy anything she did in that department as Black Widow or Lucy.

are you kidding. he worked on the movies AND the anime.

>Why not the Major's LIKENESS?
this was my major fucking issue realy.

I don't care that she's white, I just wish she wasn't so fucking fat. I mean what happened to getting in shape for a role where you're requires to be?