11/24 - ONE FC 65: Immortal Pursuit
11/25 - Cage Warriors 89: Moore vs. Cerili
11/25 - UFC Fight Night 122: Silva vs. Gastelum
12/01 - Glory 48 New York: Vannostrand vs TBA
12/01 - The Ultimate Fighter 26: Finale
12/01 - Bellator 189: Budd vs Blencowe 2
12/02 - UFC 218: Holloway vs. Edgar

News:
>UFC 217 Aftermath: Is Georges St-Pierre the greatest of all time?
mmafighting.com/2017/11/5/16609654/ufc-217-aftermath-is-georges-st-pierre-the-greatest-of-all-time

>UFC 217 photos
mmafighting.com/2017/11/4/16607662/ufc-217-photos

>UFC 217 was a night that rocked New York and shook up a lackluster year
mmafighting.com/2017/11/5/16608582/ufc-217-was-a-night-that-rocked-new-york-and-shook-up-a-lackluster-year

>MMAFighting.com UFC 217 Post-Fight Show
youtube.com/watch?v=zUunLzpKFW0

>Bellator 186 post-event facts: Ilima Macfarlane's dominant run leads to inaugural 125-pound belt
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/bellator-186-post-event-facts-ilima-macfarlanes-dominant-run-leads-to-inaugural-125-pound-belt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cUSLKii0g4
youtu.be/8ioTBo8qaHU?t=3m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=vGwt6i0yYZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calendar God Bless

I won my 1st bet last night

>Werkt

glad to see things are back to normal on heem

Does GSP make it out of round 2? Be honest.

goodnight /heem :3

2ez

Watch me get 30 (you)s in 5 minutes. You guys get worked to easily.

dance for me puppet

kick and scream like a little boy throwing a tantrum

talk about adan, post about him a lot, tell me how angry he makes you

dream about me

love me

How much of the MayMac money has Goobert spent already?

GSP by RNC

i just wan't to say i don't hate anybody because i follow the wisdom of rose and i try to be a better human being even when i'm posting on a burmanese caps collector forum.

Didn't mean to respond

>No Dad
>No Chin
>No Brain
>No Belt
Any more?

A lot of it. He spends 1 million on clothes every month and his entire family has a personalized nutrition plan with a live-in minder.

>Schizophrenic
>Manlet
>Handlet
>Multiple personality disorder
>Homosexual
>Napoleon syndrome
>Bipolar

When will you Amerifats get the dockdwarf the help he needs?

>He was the only one that spammed Schaub images on mobile back when it was inage.jpg. He posted images from his phone that matched up with the IMG poster/spammer filename number
Now you're just blatantly making things up, I NEVER post on my phone. I posted one time during the hurricane from my phone and that's it.

You are the spammer and you're obsessed with Calendar.

Grow up shitskin

congrats?

:^)

>No Kicks
>No Promo

>No matter how many belts you win, you will always be a brainlet

Canadian mark, I'll give one chance to redeem yourself.

who's the jannetty?

>two fight losing streak (Thompson, Maia)
>doesn't want to fight Covington
Things aren't looking good for Masvidal

good luck georges

Till vs Masvidal would be lit

He should fight an up and comer like Usman or Till.

>Both never won UFC belts
They're both Deanetties

Maybe but he's not winning. Whittaker got past Romero and Jacare specifically because his TDD is so good, no way in hell GSP keeps him on the mat. He'll last as long as his cardio does which ain't 5 rounds

no future

GSP wouldn't be able to take him down or hold him down like he did to Bispcan.

Why he got a fight with Wonderboy after losing to Maia is beyond my comprehension. Poor matchmaking

Why is everyone praising GSP so damn much? He looked slow af and gassed towards the end. His past acomplishments are great but he Just used his big name to weasel his name into a title match and winning against an old mediocre bisping who got his title with a lucky Punch and defending it once against a grandpa.

Whittaker or Rockhold would kill GSP easily, hell even woodley would be a big favorite in my eyes

>belts matter > drawing
bretchad is on /heem/?

he didn't hold down biscan long either. whittaker will btfo him.

These are the bets I have done

Jose Aldo against Conor Mcgregor
Jose Aldo against Max Holloway
TJ Dillashaw against Cody Garbrandt

>I'm the better fighter

What exactly did Cody mean by this? Also where's that Codyfag from last year?

You don't think Whittaker puts hands on him early? He has real hand speed and punching power.

Wonderboy was coming off a loss and so was Jorge, and they're both in the top 5

Yes you do. You're one of the IMG posters. I'm not obsessed with anyone. I simply said you're the spammer

>no more bitchsping shitposting
Is this a dream?

will cruz beat tj?

>You're one of the IMG posters.
But I'm not, so the conversation ends there.

GSP would knock out Luke

>even Woodley would be a big favorite
lol you're just butthurt now

Lmao I just accidentaly typed in www.Sup Forums.org/heem/sp, I'm so silly sometimes

Losing doesn't really make you a worse fighter, no one thinks bisping is a better fighter than rockhold

bookmark this

>tfw hendo vs bisping 3
>tfw romero vs bisping
best timeline

ThatOneCodyFan stopped posting right around the middle of Cody and TJ's TUF season because Cody was making an utter fool of himself.

>GSP would knock out Luke
>GSP would knock out a huge southpaw with a massive kicking advantage who, like GSP, strikes best from the longest possible range
user pls

I would hate Jose Aldo after that
he posted last week, its not really that hard to type his name into the archive

Gotta get past Rivera first

GSP still has that jab, I think he might take some time to adjust. Could still happen, Whittaker is really fucking good

why would he fight tj when dj will be the champ?

you see cody's left hand move like he's trying to parry a bodykick. Mistaking headkick for bodykick seems to be the number one reason why people get kicked in the head. ignore your body, protect your head

post more totó

Should Mighty Mouse move up or Dillashaw move down for their fight?

Luke is a chinlet with no boxing. His kicking is only effective against guys he's advancing on or that are standing right in front of him. He can get walked down pretty easily. GSP is great at managing distances

lmao
>GSP would heem Rockhold
this delusion from the salty bong's lackies

/ourdoggo/

MM is a bitch and would never move up

Dillashaw already cuts like 20+ pounds to get to 135. No way he can do 125. TJ is probably happy to fight Cruz again so it's gotta be MM that makes it happen

Rivera will heem him

Lol what does this have to do with Biscan? He and Puke are both shit

Old man GSP would never get close to Luke without eating a questionmark kick or seven

Luke dominates GSP

post him here

Rockhold is only given issues when he's rushed and his technique falls apart. GSP would stay at long range and exchange single shots, and probably get decapitated.

>Bisping beat Rockhold
>GSP beat Bisping
>Therefore Rockhold beats GSP
Kek retard detected

that image has gotta be from pre-2005 when i first came on Sup Forums

>bisshit
kek

also, reminder that coral springs is a paedophile and a mandrama fan

>I would hate Jose Aldo after that
Never

only Bisping losers believe that level of ignorance

>GSP heeming Rockhold

This screams of salt. When was the last time Georges knocked someone out? He dominates one can and you think he's the GOAT MW? lmao

Reminder you hate /heem/ and want us on /asp/

youtu.be/6cUSLKii0g4

youtu.be/8ioTBo8qaHU?t=3m35s
>that nervous laugh
hes so guilty lmao

>What is it like hearing AND NEW Strawweight Champion, Rose Namajunas?
>Sound like butter
what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwt6i0yYZg

what a fag

Is that why Luke almost got knocked out by David Branch? Again Luke is not good at kicking if people are advancing on him. GSP isn't some stationary target either, he's masterful at distance control and knows when to time going forward.

lol have you ever watched GSP? That's literally not how he's ever fought. Luke literally only has kicks and chech hooks, and if you're putting him on his back foot his kicks are non-existent

sorry you sick freak, but /heem/ is a pedo free zone and is not moving to your beloved containment board

and to think I almost made him a boy

>B-B-branch

Branch tapped to strikes, you have seen two Rockhold fights in your life. lmao

smooth like gravy
flow like water

Lol again what does Shitsping have anything to do with this? Are you a salty puke fan who doesn't realize his boy is a chinlet can?

>when was the last time GSP heemed someone
Pretty much last night lmao

What does that mean other than I know the most popular wrestler of all time?

No prenup

turby you need to relax

And Branch almost knocked him out minutes before lmao. Luke is a chinlet who cant box.

GSP stays at the longest range, fires off the odd kick to the head or body or legs, and sticks you with his jab and 1-2. He'll strike for a while, and then feint and shoot in to control you for the rest of the round. That's been him for literally years.

That is a recipe for disaster against Rockhold, who, when given space and time to work, has the most dexterous and varied kicking attack at 185 by a long margin. Rockhold is a nightmare fight for Georges, any time GSP would shoot he'd get turned around, Rockhold is an expert scrambler who literally flipped Weidman on his head whenever he tried to wrestle.

Rose's middle name is Gertrude. Can her heem name be Gertie?

>endlessly salty
you're one sad bitch but you know that lol

>knowing manhugging homosexuals
>collecting images of a male toddler

No Foreskin

>t-turby
Shook

Memesvidal would get exposed and cut from organization and then just never shut up. He is a mediocre twitter-warrior one step from lelator. He is going to literally suck dana's cock for a gimme fight.

>A-a-almost
>B-b-branch

Not likely, since he can fight often, doesn't get injured, has a fanbase, if a small one, and doesn't turn down fights. UFC are not going to just let him walk. Dana really likes him too.

Can anyone stop this man?