Seahawks the most overrated team in the NFL?

Colin Coward was calling them the best team in the NFL after almost losing to the Texans. r/seahawks was thinking they were hot shit. this team tim tebow'd their way to 5 wins and people think theyre hot shit while im sitting here saying they barely beat these garbage ass team and the LOB got torch numerous times.

tl;dr. seahawks barely beat 5 shitty teams and people think they're really good when they're really not.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/that-flag-burning-nfl-photo-isnt-fake-news-its-a-meme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They "barely beat" every team. They have the refs on their side most games as well. Today they just ran out. Next week they will have it back.

They are the most rage inducing team to fucking play against and I hope their stadium is hit by a meteor on a monday night football game so I can laugh at the devil coming to collect his due.

>this team tim tebow'd their way to 5 wins
what?

>the most overrated team in the NFL?
That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers

Its really the iggles. Weak ass schedule so far. Theyll be bounced in the playoffs

Rams aren't shitty

Took those faggots from the Hawks 5 Rams turnovers, a fumble out of the end zone by Gurley reaching for the pylon, and a dropped touchdown by Cupp for the Hawks to win 16-10. Rams are legit, probably the best team in the NFC. Hawks should be 4-4 or 3-5. Their defense is overrated and their offense is a meme.

is this pic real?

Yes. The Seahawks regular burn the American flag during their post-game celebrations.

It's not that regular. They've only been doing it this season after the whole kneeling controversy got cuckservatives pissed.

This thread because the seahawks kicker missed three field goals.

Stupid as fuck

>if my shit team had won the game you wouldn't be posting about how they lost the game, you idiots

The Cowboys and Eagles didn’t let theirs games vs the Redskins come down to a missed FG.

The Seahawks are just mediocre shitters who barely skate by other mediocre teams.

The defense still choked and Wilson is Wilson and lost the game. Still had the chance to win it.

I'm predicting we lose the next 3 games.

Score should have been 23 vs 17 but okay.

>if my shit team had scored more points the score would have been different!

butthurt baltipoor fan detected

isn't that a fire hazard?

>They have the refs on their side most games as well
lolno

The Seahawks of the last couple of years remind me of the Ravens' teams for the majority of the last decade. Somehow EVERY game is a close game even though their roster looks like a team that should be pretty darn good.

ITT: tweens who've spent a month on Sup Forums and consider themselves Sup Forumsoperatives.
Here to spread photoshop-as-fact.
Brilliant. Adorable. Tween.

Go to bed, kiddies.

wired.com/story/that-flag-burning-nfl-photo-isnt-fake-news-its-a-meme/

I know Sup Forums likes to shitpost, but you can't be this retarded

So much this. Every game I hope Russell goes down to expose how shitty their team is.

Nice job shooping the Michael Bennett burned flag on that picture.

>Memeball

They're one of those teams that can beat anyone, but can be beaten by anyone. Its stupid because Wilson literally is their entire offense so if he's not playing well then their defense is going to be on the field for most of the game and then the game ends up boiling down to whether or not Seattle can get a short field for their offense or if the other team will eventually break through the defense. This problem wouldn't be there if they actually invested into at least an average oline and a decent running back.

Seahawks are what Denver would be with a decent QB and vice versa. LoB is getting old though, probably not going to look nearly as good down the stretch or next year.

>a fucking leaf

didn't know 9 points were considered irrelevant

we shouldn't have let hauschka walk

Yes. The Seahawks are a money laundering front for the communist party of America, working tirelessly alongside Antifa and the Black Bloc to tear down all institutions and traditions in the United States.