Which was better?

Which was better?

>Woody Allen

A Bug's Life was an overall better movie, but Antz had an overall better cast. Both are relatively underrated nowadays for some reason, I'm guessing it's got something to do with modern kids finding more enjoyment in stepping on bugs than examining them.

>A Bug's Life was an overall better movie
No it wasn't

Yeah nah mate antz was better. A bugs life was actually disappointing.

Antz had a facism subplot, how the fuck can you even compare this to a kiddie movie like A Bugs Life.

Both were shit.

Bug's Like is forgettable aside of childhood Pixar nostalgia. The other one has more interesting things.

Antz is red pill material

Childhood is fearing Hopper. Adulthood is realizing the Mandible was a more credible villain.

Problem?

Antz

That fat dumb green bug in Bug's life was everything

>written, starred, directed, and produced by Jews
>redpilled

>movie about fucking over home and country and choosing to do whatever the fuck you want because fuck your friends, family, and countrymen, life's all about having fun
>red pilled

A Bugs Life deserves more recognition as prime Pixar

That's the real red pill though. You're not letting shit like the bible and the media tell you what's important in life, do you goy?

>Listening to a Jew's production about liberation from community in order to express oneself.

I bet you also live in Canada or applaud the bravery of trans people.

They were both shit desu.

Bug's Life is massively underrated. Antz is has a really cool plot that isn't always executed well, but has some great scenes. Unfortunately it's also the ugliest fucking movie ever made and I'll never watch it again because looking at it makes me nauseous.

Always preferred Antz, but both are good.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!