What is black culture like in your country?

What is black culture like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KswiW8ErhdY
youtube.com/watch?v=06PwfViYPyo
youtube.com/watch?v=LfL4H0e5-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=zqi6eTLw-mE
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xa7zkR9K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=KswiW8ErhdY

blacks are bro tier here, the only thing they do is play sports, make music and sell fake wallets and watches. most crimes are commited by albanians, slavs and pakis

They don't have culture anymore. Nowadays they copy everything from Americans.

What black culture?

lol nigga ded since 2013

So what is samba, capoeira or macumba?!

I think it's wearing silly baseball caps, grunting instead of talking, grunting instead of singing and running at hihg speed

I say NOWADAYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=06PwfViYPyo

>Samba
African heritage culture, with Spanish influences

>Capoeira
Eddy Gordo, Christie Monteiro, and those cape verdean kids at my university dancing while avoiding roundhouse kicks from each other

>Macumba
Brazilian shamanism

t. Cabo Verdean immigrant

Chechens >>>> Niggers. At least this look like an Italian mafia or something

did you just refute him by naming tekken characters

But they steel doing

Where do the bullets go?

We are in 2017 not in 1950. They just copy Americans nowadays. They don't have culture anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfL4H0e5-Js

Tbilisi.

-

ZENCILAR ADAM DIR

Don't understand nothing but the sound is good.

listen to some better funks
youtube.com/watch?v=zqi6eTLw-mE

Looks like generic pop.

it does and people are starting point that out to kondzilla. they are more about making money than staying true to their roots these days. shame.

>What is black culture like in your country?
Everybody on the planet likes to copy them for whatever reason.

Oh man, everything from America is a cancer. Whites, blacks, whatever.

They don't destroy only European culture, they destroy non-white culture too.

sounds nice

It's karma bitch

They just hop on whatever Black American social issue is trending regardless of whether it is relevant here or not.
>Cop shoots some dindu in the USA
>blacks here hold some rally to protest violence by the police in Canada and demand de-militarization of the police because American blacks memed it a year ago

Here it's the same shit. They copy everything. Their culture is dead since 80's

If African Americans go to metal, they go too.

I wonder what will happen if China ever dethrones America as a superpower and dominates the world with it's "culture". Things can always get worse.

You really can't compare milenar han Chinese culture with american pop culture crap.

SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

Chinks don't have an exportable cultural identity except to overseas Chinese

shit like everywhere else

Very traditionally african. A lot of the newcomers wear exotic garbs straight out of nigeria.

thats an old pic. It has all been demolished now

cool

Some Nigerian ethnic clothes are actually very beautiful, unlike New Workd degenerate crap.

if you're not black you're not people

I don't get it, why do overseas blacks copy African American chimps? There are some beautiful and classy cultures in Africa.

Happy, friendly and fat Carribean manlets.
Sassy black women.
Single moms.
Dancing to Carribean music.
Eating Indian food and pretending its Surinamese.
Being criminal and blaming "the system" and discrimination when you fuck up.

>There are some beautiful and classy cultures in Africa.

Well, its not so much ethnic I guess as african cities have started to develope an own metropolian clothing culture detached from the tribal garbs of the countryside just like european-pan western fashion had started to displace our local tradclothes in the cities first.
No hard feelings against their stuff tho. Makes you realize you encounter a different civilisation that is confident enough to show it and its better then adapting american nigger culture.
(My nightmare scenario for our future african minority-just imagine islamic niggers.)

I don't see anything wrong with Igbo culture for example. And their average IQ is like higher than 100.

xD

Also all their comedians have a transvestite act.

>t. Igbo

>Igbo culture
african ''culture'' is doing black magic in the streets and killing animals around and dancing like retards, they still do it here and we have to pretend its beautiful

What? I think Austria has less than 0,5% blacks. I'm just posting facts. Just because almost all blacks are mediocre it doesn't mean some ethnic groups are different.

I think we have like 3% Carribean/Surinamese blacks, who are native Dutch speakers and integrate fairly well, and 1% African blacks, who tend to be unemployed and are generally useless.

lol

I'm not even white yet I feel the white person in me (no homo) cringing like hell.

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

>"African" culture

Africa isn't a heterogeneous nation. The continent is the home of uga-buga bushman, that did nothing, as people of the Horn, evolved enough to dominate for some years the low Egypt, don't be dominated by the romans and be respected as a great power by the greeks.

There more differences between africans than between europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xa7zkR9K8

Because it's our wamin!!

Non-existent.