Just got back from seeing pic related. What did Sup Forums think of it?

Just got back from seeing pic related. What did Sup Forums think of it?
What's next in the ShyamalanCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/disney-split-sequel/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it, much better than other shayamalan stuff. The girls were fine also.

post qts

Shamwowman is planning a third movie that brings both characters together, and I'm guessing will introduce some new ones to keep things interesting.

t r a s h

>People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back

Kevin v David: Dawn of true Capekino

I think the reveal could have been done better, just show a guy from behind wearing a baseball cap in the rain watching the news about the Horde then som angry guy bumps into him and you get a sudden flash of the crimes they committed and when they turn to look at the person you see Dunn right before he puts up his hood and starts to follow him

What I wanna know is will Marvel get pissed off if McAvoy is part of ANOTHER cinematic universe? I can imagine they would if he started showing up in DC movies, but the Unbreakable/Split sequel is easily going to be a better movie than Justice League and put DC out of the race, so McAvoy will end up being in the two best superhero CU's. I can see Marvel having a problem with that.

>that shot with the Beast breaking all the lights
PURE kino

Congratulations, you just made me mentally cringe at how fucking superfluous that scene would be.

Xmen movies are FOX also Marvel/Disney was actually pretty chill with the use of Dunn

slashfilm.com/disney-split-sequel/

>Mr. Shyamalan had a long relationship with Mr. Bailey and his boss, Disney studios Chairman Alan Horn. The director described himself as “naively optimistic” about the request but his efforts panned out. Disney allowed Universal to use Mr. Willis’s character free, as a sign of good faith. The likelihood of it being a hugely valuable favor seemed low. “Split” was made by Blumhouse, a production company known for low-budget horror movies that don’t need to do blockbuster business to turn a profit.

>Be me, 29 year old manchild living with my parents.
>Dad and Mom arguing about big people issues.
>Overhear "We can't keep supporting him, he is never going to leave".
>Come up in my little pony blanket.
>Start screaming in a really high-pitched tone for someone to take me to see Civil War.
>Parents tired of me screaming.
>Succumb to my behavior.
>Mom driving me there, Dad stayed home.
>See movie.
>OMG SO EPIC LOL MOM DID YOU LIKE IT?
>Mom crying on the way back home.
>Dad in kitchen with his brains sprayed all over the ceiling.
>Mom breaks down in tears.
>Hug Mom and whisper "Just the 2 of us now Mommy :^)".
>Go back to my basement and wait for another Marvel movie.

t. Hedwig

not physically? Gotta step my game up

I like most of his work but he's really a hit or miss director. Sometimes he makes truly well paced thrillers like Unbreakable and Signs, sometimes he makes shitdumps that are just vehicles to suck his own cock like Lady in the Water.

Oh cool, I had no idea about that. The background shit between major studios always fascinates me.

Well it's not like it's the first time an actor stars in multiple cinematic universes, see good old Ryan Reynolds or Ben Affleck even though in these cases the first film happened before the whole capeshit craze...

>mfw leaving the cinema
>all the people talking about how they didn't get why bruce willis was there
>they thought the beast was over top and didn't fit the movie at all

Terrible. Night Cinematic Universe ended before it began

Would have been a much better movie without the supernatural slasher nonsense in the last act.

It's funny because I actually defend the same sort of genre shift/escalation in Sunshine, but it really irked me in Split. Just felt contrived and lazy.

Just saw it.

WOW this was bad. Even for Shamalangadingdong.

Can someone spoil it for me?

it's a very good movie

It's literally just Raising Cain but much worse

Was it really necessary to show him cannibalize two teenage girls who are only wearing their underwear?

Yes. Yes it was.

It was symbolism.