Roaches eternally BTFO

I guess the Young Turks won't discuss this hahaha
If this passes, Turkey as a whole will be seen as genocide-denying criminal state by the based state of France
They will never join the EU

>tfw Cenk will be arrested if he enters France

Why do they do this? It's not like anyone gives a fuck about it over here

Eternal frog strikes again. Good thing they will be taken over by muslims.

I strongly believe it happened, but I still see no point in criminalize denial of anything at all.

If words hurt you, you are a faggot. Period.

These madmen found a way of making Turkey exclude THEMSELVES from the EU! You won't believe how!

Says the country that's being taken over by islamists

>this fat bastard has been running his shitty show for nearly 10 years and still hasn't gotten any sort of viral traction

Boi

As long as there is genocide, there will always be deniers. No exceptions.

Even something as well documented as the Srebenica massacre still has people saying it's all fake, nothing ever happened, etc. I'm not taking sides here either, Bosnians did fucked up shit too and they deny it as well.

>limiting free spech is a good thing

No, it never is.

France do it because criminalizing the holocaust denial but not others like the armenian is highly illogical and shows too much who is in control. They also do it because theres 500k armenians in france who will vote for the party who passes this.

>tfw English and nobody mentions 60 million poo in loos ever

Remind me again why you cum gaijin caring about Kurd other than is hate
Muslim?

Enemy of enemy is not friend. If it was, everyone in world except Muslim are friends

yeah it's the same with the holocaust and stormniggers

It pisses me off, man. I just want to know the truth. Even a place as redpill friendly as Sup Forums promotes the eternal bluepill for neo-Nazis, holocaust denial.

Objecting to proposed amount of victims =/= denial

>implying they aren't already

This

Fuck those armenian scum. They are worse than jews in this.

>Agree with us or be thrown in jail

Good words my friend!

That's fair. But there's people on here that look at pics of dead bodies clearly murdered by execution-style gunshot to the head, and claim Allied strafing runs killed them. Little shit like that irks me. Holocaust revisionism isn't bad, but flat-out denial is just autism.

>BBC superiority

Dude youre Turkish not black wtf hahahaha

Those were Germans killed by the Soviets.

Genocide means it was deliberate killing. Much of what I see from so-called denialist is claiming that the camps were work camps which had shitty conditions (because war and shit) leading to high death rates and not "death camps" where systematic executions were carried out.

>criminalizing speech
>Based

Maybe for a former Soviet client state but in the civilized world, people can say what they want, regardless of how retarded it may be.

We don't care about Armenoniggers.,

When they talk about criminalizing holocaust denial you guys lose your shit though.

Non cucked Sven walking through.

>Around 8 million species on the planet in total(estimates)
>1.3 million sexually reproducing species
> 1,500 species with homosexuality
Yeah sure being a fag isn't weird and totally happens in the animal kingdom a lot

Shit wrong thread

but can they still deny the holocaust?

This roach has the fucking gall to act like the birther movement is the most absurd thing in the world while simultaneously denying the Armenian genocide.

Limiting free speech, no matter how stupid said speech is, is never okay and is the first step in a road towards no free speech at all.

you are Köksal Baba

lol

can we get an Armenian smug and Turkish wojack lads

Thank god we birthed democracy and liberty!