Do you guys miss this...? THOUGHTS... As I sit here watching SNF, I must say...

Do you guys miss this...? THOUGHTS... As I sit here watching SNF, I must say.... the 2000s NFL might be the best era for football. Favre, Manning, Brady, Steelers, Kurt Warner, 18-1.

I guess we've had a few great super bowls since... but is just seems empty without having to go through manning....

Sorry to bump my own reply, but don't you think it would have been sweeter if brady beat manning one more time before getting ring...

he was done by the time they faced each other in 2015. if manning hadn't choked in 2014 they could have had one last real matchup in the AFCCG, but instead it was a gay blowout of the colts.

Ya... kind of pissed me off that manning played better in that game.. I know brady pushed his comback limits but manning played well.

Did it look like he was done in that game, or the comeback against steelers??

i don't miss listening Manning's annoying audibles

the fact that even the mediocre QBs from the 00s will probably make the HOF says a lot

NFL is about to go through a really shitty era of quarterbacking

>He says as 3 of the best QBs in the league were drafted last year

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

no, this isn't basketball faggot leaf. people have died playing this game. you move on, it's not a soap opera.

>falling for the rookie meme

They call this the recency effect

>it's not a soap opera.
yes it is

Dak was an MVP candidate last year. Wentz is the leading MVP candidate this year, and Dak is still really good this year. And then you have Goff all of a sudden right up there with them.

If Brady got injured, there would be literally no chance that somebody other than those 3 QBs wins MVP this year.

they never televised a single anthem besides the super bowl until this season. the retarded hicks "boycotting" will be back next season with a bowl of wings and their fat ugly wife.

>they never televised a single anthem besides the super bowl until this season
why would you believe something so strongly that you would say it to other people when it's factually not true?

this is incorrect

they don't do it in my region. i watch at least 12 of my team's games every year and i've never seen it once until this season.

>more close superbowls than any decade before
>18-1
>Manning vs Brady
>Rams insane season ended by the usual bridesmaid Patriots
>the Ravens defense
>Steelers vs Cards
>Warner vs Rodgers
>that one time two 1-8 teams had the shootout of the year
>those nail biter Patriot wins

Kek, this league is literally nothing but pageantry. Take your faux maaculinity elsewhere.

try watching a game on thanksgiving

yeah whatever you know what i mean. besides special occasions it's not a factor, i didn't even know that it happened until i went to my first game. and they've gone back to not showing it this season after chimp-out week when Trump bantered the fuck out of 'em.