I think it’s amazing that the NFL let a mentally disabled child run a football team...

I think it’s amazing that the NFL let a mentally disabled child run a football team. What are some other examples of sports teams doing nice things like this?

Was this Al Davis' only son? Was he estranged from his other children? Why leave the team to the son who still cuts his hair with a bowl?

Wait, is that why it's called a bowl cut? I fucking never put it together.

Barcelona made an autist the face of the team

>Historically, the bowl haircut was popular among common people of various nationalities as an easy and relatively neat cut by a non-professional.[1] Indeed, it was done by putting a cooking pot of a fit size to the level of the ears, and all hair below the rim was cut or shaved off.

yes, user.

What are you surprised about? One runs the country

how is this sustainable though, wouldn't it eventually make you look like a giant mushroom? you need to clip the top to do a proper haircut.

I guess it ends up working for thinner, straight hair. For thicker hair it'd probably just look like a mushroom

He has practically no power. Reggie has all the say, Mark is basically an influence

Also, this

This child is the face of white supremecy

kek

The Red Sox let a mentally disabled adult throw out the first pitch in 2006

Nice form.

I'd pay good money to see him try that again. But unless he could hand pick everyone who attends the game, he'd never do it.

fuck off you little queer liberal shit

>Thinking you throw a football at the opening of a baseball game.
LAMOingYourLife.tiff

did you post that while kneeling lmao

I personally kneel at any game I attend that plays the nation anthem because i like to exercise my right as an American citizen and to show solidarity with those who are treated unfairly by law enforcement because of the color of their skin.

I'll own it. I thought it was an ugly hairstyle that coincidentally looked like a bowl. I didn't think people were literally slapping bowls on their heads and trimming any hair that stuck out.