INGRAM HATER SUCKING MAD DICKS TONIGHT

I'm gonna get this loop right.

>Nigmelo

here ingram hater here kitty kitty

let this be a lesson in humility.

What did Melo say?

Lebron to Knicks desu

Ingram about to be BTFO in second half

Come on Lonzo get me 15 pts and 7 assist.

this thread is pathetic

every time OKC plays in Portland they get fucked over by the refs, sad.

Repost
Serious question, would Ingram be better if he played in the Celtics? How badly would Brown bust if he was in the Lakers... How about Tatum in the Lakers/Kuzma in the celtics?

>that is now a flagrant
what in the absolute fuck portland refs

>lebron BTFO
>westturd BTFO

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

MELO EJECTED LMAO

lol these refs
forget this game

Melo is pathetic.

>god dream

Holy fuck is this shit hole ever right?

MELO IS GONE

AHAHAHAHA

GOD DREAM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>OKC CHIMPS

HE GOT FUCKING TOSSED FOR BARELY EVEN TOUCHING A GUY

>caring about great individual performances in a game worth 1/82 of the regular season, in a league where the regular season does not matter

Explain why you do this, NBA cucks

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH OKC, GOD-DREAM PILL ME

>mfw Ingram has the tools to become the best player in the 2016 draft

every
year
every
game
in
Portland

Thunder should walk out in protest, these refs won't let them have a chance in this game anyway.

MELO EJECTION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE DID IT BRAZILARRY WE CAUGHT A BODY

Actually Brown has him beat by a good margin

What was Carmelo trying to do other then trying to fuck him up?

>hating on the based thundies

You guys are dumb. The Lakers and the Thunder alternate god dream days, today is the Lakers day, just wait for the Thunder to induce themselves back in the god dream, you'll be sorry...

hahahaha we did it! i moved to canada btw

would lnozo get to be draftedf on trhe lakers if tehy drafterd ben simons last year?

all NBA fans are brainlets

twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/927378884101844992

DWYANE WADE JUST BLEW /NBA/ THE FUCK OUT! HE BTFO YOU NERDS WITH YOUR CONSTANT FAKE QUOTE MAKING.

>Actually Brown has him beat by a good margin

>OKSHITS

We need something to talk about nigga

>"That loser? he's not my fan, he's a faggot"
>Steph curry on loser Sup Forums poster.

btfo

>>hating on the based thundies
>You guys are dumb. The Lakers and the Thunder alternate god dream days, today is the Lakers day, just wait for the Thunder to induce themselves back in the god dream, you'll be sorry...
oday is the Lakers day, just wait for the Thunder to induce themselves back in the god dream, you'll be sorry...

How about last friday? Was it Thunder day? Lmao

Fucking hilarious

hahahah oh shit

How is that?

Ingram is a better defender than Brown. He has the tools and the length to be a better defender than Brown for a long time. Ingram can actually pass unlike Brown. Ingram can also get his own shot off unlike Brown who relies on the Big 2 to get him open looks.

lmao westdickrider trying to get on lakeys fans good side because he knows we dominate /nba/

fuck off nerd your shit flyover city and team was never a god dream. we out here and we slapping your shit

kek

247 BTFO

Ingram is a better prospect just on pure wingspan, idk what you are talking about, Ingram is also something like 10 months younger

>this thread

You don't even believe that lmaooo

These refs are handing the blazers the game. This is pathetic

Bro you're living in a fantasy. Come back to the present. Brown played better than Ingram last season and is playing better this season.

>we
>we
>we
lose 50 pounds before posting here again

>the grizzlies assistant coach

OKC announcers are a mine of salt right now lmaoooooooooo

>we out here and we slapping your shit

What's with the Thunder hate from out of no where?

Status on John Wall?

>Dindu nuffin

I actually don't think Thunder will make the playoffs. They're looking like the 2012 Lakers

Why do the Thunder switch 1-5 so easily? they dont even try to fight, if the other team even fakes a screen they switch it. It always lead to mismatches its fucking stupid

Any team that underperforms their potential is gonna get clowned, that's just basic banter

>lonshit

streamable.com/gotqn

THIS is what Melo got ejected for lmfao

What has Jaylen done? He is a third option playing in the shitty least.

You'd haveve to be a drooling retard to not see that Ingram is going to be a defensive beast with his quickness and length.

The only thing Jaylen has over Ingram is athleticism but Ingram's freakish length makes up for that.

Also, Jaylen didn't do shit last year. I am sick of this meme.

skeleton with ebola is growing stronger

People always jump on the hate-bandwagon here, from what I’ve noticed. Never have a real reason other than superiority to anons

all of Brook Lopez's points so far have come from three pointers kek

I just picked my nose and pulled out a huge green LeBron lmao

friendly reminder that porzingis is better than giannis

deserved desu. thug melo

LONZO FOR THREEE

at least lonzo is not the worst shooting laker this game

>lakers up on the best team in the west
>zero credit

lonzo about to go dub digits on them niggas

>banter

It's childish. Thunder are fine. They'll be making the WCF at the very least. Is /nba/ just sophomoric bullshit?

WHATS BBB BACKWARDS? 333!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>It's childish. Thunder are fine. They'll be making the WCF at the very least. Is /nba/ just sophomoric bullshit?

>having no jumper in 2017
lol

>What's with the Thunder hate from out of no where?

>People always jump on the hate-bandwagon here, from what I’ve noticed. Never have a real reason other than superiority to anons

You spammed le god dream meme
You spammed le happy westlel day meme
You spammed le kobe wave meme
You spammed le kobe son meme
You spammed le snake meme

>b-but we dindu nuffin
Lmao

Shortly after picking up a technical foul, Thunder forward Carmelo Anthony was ejected from Sunday's game in Portland for a flagrant 2 foul called when he elbowed Jusuf Nurkic in the face while driving to the basket. Referees originally called a shooting foul on Nurkic before changing their decision following a video review.

LGTSS
>PBFAG

Did he get mad afterwards? If that’s it the refs owe an apology

33.3? Woah! That's his shooting percentage this game.

the same was said about the 2012-2013 lakers

funny thing is it happened right after Westbrook got clubbed in the head without any sort of foul call.

these refs have no idea what they're doing and just want the Portland fans to cheer them.

pb is a lakers fag obviously

oh boy the proxyfag is on a rampage tonight

nurkic ded?

he's on my fantasy team.....

so is melo....

wtfuggg

Oh that’s why. I’m only on here when the Lakers play so I understand the hate then

>getting worked by twitter banter

what a fucking carney

>these refs have no idea what they're doing and just want the Portland fans to cheer them.

>westbrick sits
>okc gets better

>Forced God Meme
>Constant Ultra Light Beam Sperging

It was bound to happen. Just join the lelker safe space.