How does he keep getting away with it?

How does he keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/17/roman-polanski-hopes-plea-deal-will-enable-his-return-to-the-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he must have cancer or something. he wants to come back to 'murica for a final burger.

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/17/roman-polanski-hopes-plea-deal-will-enable-his-return-to-the-us

would you drug and anally rape a 13 year old girl if you knew you would have powerful people backing you up?

I'm gonna be 100% real with you

Anal just seems gross to me

#LOVEISLOVE #FUCKH8 #PEDPRIGHTSNOW #IWASWITHHER

This is why women don't deserve the vote.

sure, but can we forgive him for making so many head poundingly boring films?

>wdymbt?
Was the prosecutor ourguy?

I would do it with no back up.

yes. why not
genius

women were a mistake

>‘Had it been a child star who was the victim of someone outside the Hollywood establishment, they would be screaming for his scalp’

Pedowood BTFO

why haven't you done it yet?
what are you waiting for?

Why would she want him in the country again if he really did that stuff to her? Oh wait.

This is what it is. In other words, none of this has any criminal aspect.

the murders sure fucked his head up

Found the birgin

Honestly Charles Manson did nothing wrong.

Reminder that she wasn't a virgin and had already taken drugs

Reminder that it happened in Jack Nicholson's house and Anjelica Huston (daughter of John), who was Jack's gf walked in on them. She later made a movie with a very explicit underage rape scene.

Reminder that the girl's mother was most likely aware of what was happening with her daughter, she knew it would be for a nude photoshoot and let her 13yo daughter go with this old man without any supervision.

>implying I have not

Because not everyone is a retard like you.

I wanna see a Polanski vs Manson reality death match duel on live television. Winner gets the old lady as a huge prize to fuck her or kill her.

Regardless if his victim has forgiven him, he still broke the law.

>Geimer sued Polanski in 1988, alleging sexual assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and seduction.[40] The case was settled out of court in 1993. After Polanski missed an October 1995 payment deadline, Geimer filed papers with the court, attempting to collect at least US$500,000. The court held that Polanski still owed her over $600,000, but it was unclear as of 2009 if this had since been paid.[41]

>In a 2003 interview,[15] Samantha Geimer said, "Straight up, what he did to me was wrong. But I wish he would return to America so the whole ordeal can be put to rest for both of us." Furthermore, "I'm sure if he could go back, he wouldn't do it again. He made a terrible mistake but he's paid for it."

>paid for it
literally lmao
are all women prostitutes at heart?

Says the low-functioning retard.

He made Chinatown, he gets a pass in my book

would u fuck a 13yold tho

Pedowood strikes again

fbi pls

not him but the FBI watches this place now

but chinatown sucked

I had anal sex with a fifteen years old when I was twenty.

It was legal

>powerful people
But he only has Meryl Streep backing him up the US has asked him back like 50x but frogs keep him.

But you're a faggot

this isn't the one he anally raped at 13, this is some other woman.

Who was in the wrong here?

what was her name

You're right user, i've instantly dumped every girl that has suggested such a devilish act to me how unfathombly rude and inconsiderate can one be, i will never continue dating a mentally invalid degenerate that loves inserting foreign object into her unholy unwashed backside to stretch out her cavity walls but then only to still cover my member fecal matter ney i only have intercourse in the most respectable manner which is the missionary.

anal is absolutely undesirable

Depends how old he is.

>get charged with drugging and sodomizing a teen
>still continue to make movies
>get a standing ovation at the oscars

>say jews are responsible for all the wars
>don't work for almost 10 years

Why does Hollywood have a sliding moral scale?

i really hope you are using a VPN user, your IP will be seized by the FBI

no claiming its a joke now, already sent.

whenever people talk about polansKINO, it's always Chinatown or Rosemary's Baby but other great films of his like Repulsion or his debut Knife in the Water are never mentioned.
why is that?

But he is allowed to come back to the US. He just has to face sentencing for the rape and now he has a whole new trial of fleeing the law.

Because they're not as good as the former films, and very blatantly so.

This is all that matters. Sure, it's important that she's forgiven him.

But he still broke the law, and fled from justice. Letting him off now would be a huge slap in the face to the justice system.

but Repulsion is his best :'(

Clementine

Repulsion is every bit as renowned as Chinatown and Rosemary's though.

Stop living in your little pleb bubble and accusing people of shit they don't do because plebeians are your mark of normality.

Fuck off

it doesnt legal at all you pedo

Did you know? Different countries have different laws. It was legal. You utter and complete retard.

You'd think super feminists like Meryl Streep and her Hollywood buddies would be against this since we live in such a rape culture. I'm sure her next acceptance speech will be all about it.

Absolutely NOT

o-ok i will..
have a nice day, sir

The Ghost Writer is secretly Polanski's kinest of kino

>Letting him off now would be a huge slap in the face to the justice system.

The whole justice system needs to be reformed. Justice system is already a joke to everyone.

The 70s were truly the most degenerate of all decades. I would give an arm to go back then.....

I sort of fucked a 10yo.
I was 9, but still.

Daily reminder that Polanski plead guilty to a lesser charge and only fled when the attention whore judge threw out the deal everybody agreed upon and wanted to put him in the slammer for a long time.

>pedo
You use that word but you dont seem to know what it means

Daily reminder he admitted to banging high school girls in the Alps after Sharon Tate was killed.

I would do the same thing too senpai

It was a dark fucking period.

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE HAT

>Q: When you say he went into your anus, what do you mean by that?

what did he mean by this?

Part of the point of punishment is to guard society from the criminals and change the offender so he can integrate back into society.
When a person has done something bad 30 years ago many of these reasons become pointless also after such a long time, starting a trial is very problematic because time makes everything that happened less clear. Evidence dissapear, memory changes and details forgotten or exxagerated etc...
This is why most crimes have a time after which they are no longer prosecuted.

Thats only because any pleb can have an oppinion and propogate it through the network.
The justice system is the best way to acheive justice.

Incorrect, kid.

That's because all the mother fuckers in Hollywood are perverts and sex fiends so Polanski is just a ,"misunderstood" ,one of their kind in their heads.

I don't know what to tell you buddy honestly

muh chinatown

It was being prosecuted. Then, he decided to skip town.

even if you travel to foreign countries, you are still an US citizen bound by US laws. it was illegal.

They should let him in and then immediately throw him in prison and let prison justice take care of him real quick.

I'm not a US citizen, how dense are you?

how dumb can this bitch be?

this isn't true. they settled the case out of court and she's expressed her forgiveness for him multiple times.

you want to see some real Polanski kino, try Lokator (Le locataire)
this is some surrealistic shit

It's just a ploy, so Trump can execute him.

Fucking Jews.
I fucking hope someone stabs him in the face before he finally dies.

Forget it Jake, it's Hollywood.

Knife in the Water > Chinatown

Sorry, friend.
Both great though.

he needs to have more splosions and cinematographies like a snyder kino.

>raped at 12yo
>so broken +50 years later that you """forgive""" your rapist
stockholm syndrome 101

not the men doing the shit tho? typical.

you should kys.

manson wouldnt fight him given hes a pedo himself.

>Rape a child
>People still love you
>Say a bad thing about the Jews
>You're blacklisted for a decade
Alex Jones is right, the whole thing is just a huge pedo ring

you wish, incel.

did he survive?

its not a sliding scale its that they are filthy jews

>Thir-fucking-teen!

The point of jail should be both rehabilitation and deterrence. Letting Polanski off the hook undermines the deterrence aspect.

I like frantic.

this woman has spoke, time to drop the law

So now your victim blaming? Ok.

>the girl's mother was most likely aware of what was happening

>don't tell your mother about this.
>Don't tell your mother about this and don't tell your boyfriend either.
>This is our secret.

I hate pedophiles more than anybody.

But after I saw the Pianist I was like, eh, I forgive him.

So she just wants him to come back so she can get some money out of him?

I mean it's a woman we're talking about here

>no claiming its a joke now, already sent
Technically you can claim it the problem with thad is that he had cp

>this is the same man meryl streep continuously defends
>if she's defending him what she's probably hiding more

When will the pedoring be exposed?

you can't settle a criminal case out of court