Message to Sup Forums from an Irish poster

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of continual and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes, that's harmful.
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Newfag r/thedonald bait

shit thread m8

Cromwell didn't go far enough it seems

Don't be silly, this post is far too hateful and racist to be permitted on r/thedonald

That's a Scottish Pepe, you stupid fucking kraut.

Ficke ficke.

>implying it's not a sandnigger

>Resurgent Britposters post referendum
>plebs can't cope
>get upset at the banter
I feel sorry for your fellow Irish who must put up with you.

I'm an Irish fenian. I'm a fuckin muck savage. a taig, a farmer. Blood of a mercenary, same fate in todays world.
The man tryin' to keep us down

Finally got that proxy working Bruce?

Culchies need to be gassed

t.dub

Dublin needs to be nuked its a multi cult shithole

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what a 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.
.Gavin

> t.west brit

Fuck off you fenian cunt.

Ireland bully Japan. I talk about wanting to rape and hurt gaijin girl and fuck leprechaun potato farmer say my diet is shit and Japan is weakest race

Every day, there is some 3rd world countryman who makes a wall of text about how they're sick of being ridiculed on Sup Forums.

The threads are a banality.

t.bog savages

Dublin is lovely once you're out of the city centre and nowhere near the mosque

>The mosque...
>singular

And what of all the Nigerians & Chinamen..?

Alright you have me there I wasn't actually aware there were 3 mosques, the point still stands though. I recently moved a few miles out of the city and I haven't seen a Nigerian or and foreigners since.

Anyone /Tipp/ here?

Working in England for a bit and I missed all the silage lads
Someone hold me

I've been to Tipp before but only once. Nenagh is a one horse town.

potato nigger

Nenagh is full of knackers

Grow a pair and fuck off pal

ye'll lose in the football tomorrow lads!

I've a friend in D6 who enjoys living there. Zero foreigners of any kind around there. I guess even in the city there are enclaves that are still largely white.

GAA is for queers

West Brit scum

>Why not bully Swedes or Germans? (fuck you)
You have a point, overall.
Sup Forums is driving people with more or less the same idiology away based on flags. A very conunterproductive community indeed.

>Tipp
>giving a shit about football when you could just play hurling

Nice shitposting and bait.

>Giving a shit about either

PotatoNigger is a term of endearment

Now have another drink and donnybrook away

my pink islander bitch to the brits

I love James Joyce, currently reading Ulysses, p. dam good!

Great book

Commit Sudoku

Here is a joke in only one sentence:

"Two Irishmen walk out of a bar."

Sorry Irish bro, fun fact Ireland gets its name because it's first inhabitants were Aryan, it was known as arland, aryan land

It actually gets its name from the old Irish word for fat and prosperous.
The Romans called it Hibernia because it was too cold for those pussies

>5 second google search

"The modern Irish Éire evolved from the Old Irish word Ériu, which was the name of a Gaelic goddess. Ériu is generally believed to have been the matron goddess of Ireland, a goddess of sovereignty, or simply a goddess of the land."

Welp i guess i should get a refund for that waste of a degree

I used to be in D6 until last month, Rathmines. Now I'm in D6W, Terenure. The only places where there are large amounts of foreigners in one place is further into the city and flatland areas like Grosvernor road near the canal.

GAA is better than football

>bog savages
O'Kek...

ah... paddies.
ye'll never get over us brits. do that and well talk.