Tell me the truth about latin american women

I just saw a columbian couple in the street.
Woman was hot as fuck, very pretty face.
Guy was totally average, goofy looking, like many guys from South America it seems.

What's the deal there? Am I missing something? What am I waiting to learn spanish and go there find a woman?

They get fat, are mostly all leftists and their accents get annoying especially when they're pissy at you

Do your duty frog sexually conquer and cuck the lesser races.

he probably had a lot of money

"""""Latin"""""" "American" """""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""

>that id

just fuken end me m8

theyre crazy

What makes someone "goofy" looking? I thought goofy was used as an adjective to describe personality

South American women get ugly and fat fast and they are mostly makeup. Their pussies can also get pretty loose n stinky.

holy shit your ID is no coincidence. Stay strong

>cuck get

kek has singled you out for humiliation

everyone, point and laugh

F

Many Hispanic guys are ugly-ish manlets. t. Colombian abroad who kinda fits the stereotype.

>are mostly all leftists

U wot m8? In what regard? If I ever came out as an atheist to a Latina, she might try to exorcise me, what the fuck did you actually mean by this?

the one on the left is an honorary white so she does not count.

that disgusting creature on the right needs to be launched into the gulf of mexico

KEK

Sorry OP your topic is about g5cuck1r now.

tfw no cuck id

>Shit coloured eyes or skin
>attractive

Pick one

Holy kek, just sacrifice something to please kek already. You've been cursed.

Oh shit

literally one in a billion chance right there

Cuck

cuck

>cuck
You poor thing.

Did the admins tweak the algorithm to generate ids?
If not the probability is so fuck small I'm amazed. Kek is lurking the topic

They naturally have big tits and asses, but then they crank out a couple kids, turn 30 and end up looking like Shrek.

What a fucking cuck.

Latin women are more attractive (compared to women of other races) than latin men (compared to men of other races)
Just like black guys are more attractive than black women

there have been alot of good id gets recently

>1 post by this cuck

I'm still laughing m8

nice

But attractive beaner females are hideous compared to attractive White women.

I figured yes
what other countries have this imbalance?
I want to bank on those opportunities

If you have sex with enough of them one will inevitably try to cut your balls off with garden sheers
Even if you are married to her
How any Latino has balls after the age of 30 is completely beyond me.

include me in the screen cap

Your only hope is the mastery of the reverse cuck maneuver

>JUST

Atheist =/= leftist

>Columbian
Colombian

probably had money as cuckie below you said but maybe is religious too
>cuck 1

shit man

I doubt this user really has had any pretty South or Central Americans. Take it from someone with way too much experience with them

Rich South/central American women (which are the pretty ones if you have the slightest taste) are generally pretty red pilled although the women may make leftist noises for polite society like all wealthy people do now

Keep in mind they're white elites sitting on top of a society of hostile communist brown peasants with low IQs.

They also don't get fat ever. if anything they'll go fitness crazier than some LA princess and end up mutating themselves with excessive plastic surgery. In their society women are supposed to be sexy, period. That's their job.

What's the flip side of that?

The women are materialistic as fuck and not shy about it, they look hot and suck your dick you pay for everything they want.

Normal looking guy you say probably had seven zeros, if you do too, and don't mind a woman planning to use you as a saks store credit card - go for it!

Only fucking with them in America where we have feminist divorce laws is risky in the extreme

About 30% of Latin American women, no matter if they are black or white or indian, look like this.

While the rest look like or will look this in the near future. It's a little like British genetics, good while they are young and horrible when old.

im never posting on this board again =(

nice

Women only care about money and social status

BUILD WALL