Post time travel movies. I'm looking for some obscure ones, but just post any that come to mind

Post time travel movies. I'm looking for some obscure ones, but just post any that come to mind.

Time loop movies like Groundhog Day can come too.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/every-time-travel-movie-ever-ranked-1682363164
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse-Five
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse-Five_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Los Cronocrímenes

well if we're gonna go there

There's a movie I can't recall the name of that's about people from the future going back in time to disasters of the past. I think their intention was to "kidnap" the people who would have died in the disaster anyway.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It was a proper movie, not a Twilight Zone episode or anything like that.

freejack, nigga

A time travel story on a boat. And they name it triangle. I know people like to be mysterious, but this was just totally random and stupid. It was pretty good besides that little misstep though, at least.

Sounds vaguely like it, but I've definitely never seen Freejack.

I'll watch it now, though.

"We Wuz Terminator Before It Was Cool"

I am a timecop, a ticking-ticking-ticking timecop.

I've never watched it, but what about Slaughterhouse 5. I did read the book. I think even io9 had like a list of movies about time travelers but they left the Slaughterhouse 5 movie out of their list. Here is the list: io9.gizmodo.com/every-time-travel-movie-ever-ranked-1682363164

I did some quick reading of the Slaughterhouse 5 film, and apparently it's not a time travel movie.

Primer
Looper
12 Monkeys
Planet of the Apes

Millenium

>but they left the Slaughterhouse 5 movie out of their list
To be fair, that's nowhere near a complete list.

Fuck yes, that's the one. Thanks!

Also here are links to the wikipedia pages about the book and the film.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse-Five

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse-Five_(film)

The book does have time travel because the narrator is abducted by aliens and is in some kind of living habitat with another woman who was also abducted and he switches from the alien's ship to his life on earth. I don't know, been a while since I've read it, but I think the book has time travel in it.

Summertime Machine Blues is p good

But the title of the list is called "Every Time Travel Movie Ever, Ranked."

Yeah, far be it from me to accuse a former Gawker network site of lackluster reporting, but there are movies that have been mentioned in this very thread that are not on that list.

And here's another one.

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel
Time Bandits

Whatever dude, to be fair to io9, the Slaughterhouse 5 film doesn't even look like a time travel movie from what I've read on wikipedia. Anyway, I thought I was helping, but apparently I have to watch a heck of a lot more films and read more.

I wasn't pissing on *you*. It's an okay list, just not a complete one. The headline is clickbait.

Also, there is this thread about time travel too: or I recommended The Time Machine by H.G. Wells and said something about Octavia Butler.

>>Slaughterhouse 5 film doesn't even look like a time travel movie from what I've read on wikipedia
>hes never seen it

DROPPED

Je t'aime je t'aime

French movie from the 60's about a guy who's chosen a stye first human test subject for time travel, largely because he's suicidal anyway. He ends up being unable to control the time travel and re-experiences the relationship that led to his suicide attempt in random one minute intervals. One of my favorite movies and one of the most unique portrayals of time travel I've seen, highly recommend.

Sounds delicious.

I did read the book. I read the book. I even made some notes in the margins and stuff and underlined things.

Chick finds old telephone, starts receiving phone calls from someone in the past, creepy shit ensues.

The concept is great, but the movie is actually quite boring.

Watched this one years ago. Have good memories of it.

>Astronauts returning from a voyage to Mars are caught in a time warp and are propelled into a post-Apocalyptic Earth populated by mutants.

Shit that looks cool. Is it?

This is actually kino

Bermuda Triangle?

No, I don't actually know what that guy was getting at. The movie has nothing to do with the Bermuda Triangle.