WE WUZ KANGZ BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=KapK43sVVCE&ab_channel=AdamicAmethyst2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Esdjv3oAd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITE BTFO

I already knew this but I hope to see a lot nigger tears in the comment section.

took this one

How does the rest of the world even compete?

>white scientists claim that black pharao was white
>find uncle tom presenter to bring the news to TV
Sure thing, cumskins.

and now look where we are today...

top banter

>White 100%
Hes probably far swarthier than white and more related to arabs or north africans
Dont pull the WE WUZ GYPTIANS AND SHEEIT card like the dindus

What can you expect from a people that came from west africa and then uses swahili words to made up some conection.

Take a look at this comment section. Pure gold!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

Thats what I like to see.

this is great

>half of europeans are descended from king tut

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIIIIIEEETTT

There were actual nigger pharaohs, thing is, they conquered a weak Egypt in the middle of civil war and only ruled for three hundred years before being ousted by the persians

>Do your research
What do they mean by this?

Egyptian civilization only collapsed because of the negro admixture from the slaves they brought in. This admixture results in the modern darker Egyptian instead of the White European ones of the Ancient past.

>people are handing over their DNA and shit

It's their weak attempt at sounding educated and more intelligent than the person they're arguing with.

Less than 1% in egypt today, jews plan on doing that for all Whites everywhere.

WE

AR EUROPEANZ

AND

lets be very clear, the negroes that "conquered" Egypt were not related to the negroes that came to America on Jewish merchant ships.

the nigs that came to America were cannibals and so dumb and animal like most people didn't think they were human. they could not even work collectively within their own tribe without killing, raping and eating each other.

WE ANGLOS THE REAL EGYPTIANS NOW

SUCK IT NIGGERS

wasn't tut the last greek egyptian pharoh? no shit most western europeans are related to the greeks.

>appeal to moderation fallacy
It is actually the most plausible explanation that Egyptians be descended from Europeans as in general the further north you go, the colder it gets and the more difficult it is to survive causing an increase in average intelligence. The complexity of Ancient Egyptian civilization(similar to European ones) indicates that it was founded by such a high iq peoples.

They was still kangz and shit

>An academic study which included DNA profiling of some of the related male mummies of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010. Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper,[33][34][35] however iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study. iGENEA without producing any proof, proposed that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a2,[36][37][38]

>Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as "unscientific." [35] After pressure to publish Tutankhamun's full DNA report to confirm his Y-DNA results, the researchers refused to respond.

>claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary
really whitey??

Monique Tarver16 minutes ago
+problematic Let's be clear. Europeans were never kings and Queens. They got the idea from Africans. Do your research.

>modern Egyptians
>dark

I'm afraid there are gaping holes in your thesis, my fenian friend.

>Year 6000
>Some brown guy living in present time France
>"We were roman n shit"
>DNA tests show the inbreds in some remote Island south of Asia have closer DNA to Julius Caesar than all of Europe
>Whitey tricked us again!

>You weren't kings
>MUP DE DOO MUGGA GUB BIX NOOD

>canadian education

Did you even read what I said you stupid fuck?
They've gotten darker, that's the point, I'm not disagreeing.
Consult this man if you have a problem with that image.

Based Arabs

Fuck off leaf

>wikipedia

king tut's actual dna was never published (intentionally) and they make this claim based off of a video recording from the discovery channel.

Ancient Egyptians were Nordic!

What are some Kangs websites we can post this at

>damage control
W-WIR WAREN K-KONIGE UND SHEIßE!!!

oh sorry as an arab this is probably quite close to the bone

Not even that, the scientists simply claimed he had Y-dna R1b which is the most common ydna haplogroup of western europe. King Tut still could have been 100 percent african and had R1b so it doesnt even matter if they were telling the truth or not

WE WUZ KINGZ

>whitey has so little ancient history they need to go full we wuz kangz like any random nigger
sad!

I don't get why West African descended niggers in America, who have little to do with the East Africans who supposedly ruled Egypt at some point, are so invested in this.

SHEEEEEIT

B-BUT THAT MEANS...

WE WUZ PHARAONS N' SHIIIIEEET, GUYS

You guys do realize that getting a tan doesn't make you a nigger right?

Ayo WE WUZ SPACEXPLORERS AND SHIEEEEET

So all mudshit mother's got WHITED?

Holy shit Egyptians were beautiful

>russia
>european

No we don't. We just want to take we wuz kangs away from the niggers.

They competed by raping your women and invading your land while you posted on Sup Forums.

Why do many blacks on the internet feel the need to steal other people's culture/heritage? Do they have some kind of inferiority complex?

Depiction of negroid features here.
From the ropes around the neck, he doesn't look like a kang.

Almost feel bad for the poor niggers... never having any history that did not end in their defeat and enslavement.
Let's just finish the job that nature has been trying to do and kill them all.

My mother's side of the family immigrated from Russia. On college applications, I checked that I was mixed race (European and Asian) to take advantage of affirmative action. If anybody questioned me, I would have shown them a map, pointed to Kamchatka and said "What continent is this?"

I ended up getting into a based university that doesn't do affirmative action so it all worked out.

Claiming without any substantial proof that King Tut was R1b1a2 is definitely not doing that. Of course they weren't niggers, they were most likely Caucasoids but not "European" Caucasoids.

>Do they have some kind of inferiority complex?

Wouldn't you?

>Obviously wearing a yamaka

We's da real joos

White people wuz literally kangz.

Has meme magic gone too far?

>the child does not know his father

Why do so many people on Sup Forums think this boards posts are representative of demographic trends?

NOW WE ARE THE KANGZ!

>Brits have more in common with Ancient Egyptians than """Egyptians""" today.

go on tumblr

have you ever seen niggers in person

they really do act like this

Read some obscure afrocentrist website

I can never tell the Sup Forums accounts from average black profiles on youtube.

This is amazing....

Are you saying based Dr. Leonard Jeffries lied to me? I refuse to believe it. Yall just bullshitin

youtu.be/-Esdjv3oAd4

Anytime you see a nigger wearing manufactured clothing or taking a bus or using a firearm or using electricity or the internet or doing most of the things they do daily, they are "appropriating" other, more advanced, cultures.

this
The whole we wuz egyptians n sheeit is just as bad

Ancient egyptians were swarthy caucasian

>70% of British men have similar genetic profile

They're going to try to use this to claim Europe is black

looks like brian peppers

>yamaka
and people say you guys are dumb. how silly.

it's yarmulke, you pleb.

WEUZ NAT KANGS?!?!?

Peppers got pretty.

True but it's more for the but hurt tears of KANGS 'N SHIET

>Europeans have similar genetics to an Egyptian king
Clearly this is proof that all Europeans have Nubian ancestry which they are trying to cover up.

there is one legitimate result from Ramses 2 that had E1b which is typical for North Africa and the Middle East

still doesn't make him a nig tho

Aryan Race = Master Race

CONFIRMED!

That's bullshit. They're Arab admixture. If they had black in them they would have wide noses and big lips.

>70% of people in Britain related to King Tut
WE WUZ KAAAANGZ

>Where

I-is that Blonde hair?

B-But we were KANGZ N SHEEIT

I live with the American south.

They do think Egyptians were black. I've never heard them claim they were kings. They're not totally wrong on that, some of them were black. Others mixed race.

Funny how the one drop rule applies everywhere except successful places like egypt.

They probably were. It was more of a common belief that the modern jew are not actual jews, just pretenders who worship false god. Judaism had a big change in their religion when they stopped worshipping, surprise surprise, THE GOLDEN CAT.

I btfo'd some nigger who was crying about that weird Kendrick freak accident with a link to a comprehensive list of EVERYTHING being debunked, and he just replied with "naw man they still guilty do ur research"

They'll even say that shit if you slap them in the face with the research you just did

DO

Just found out today my girlfriend is 100% Greek. Are Greeks human or Italian sub-Anglos? What is /pol's opinion of olive-niggers, are they white?

she did pay her denbts

WE