He looks up ending explanations

>he looks up ending explanations

Name 6 times

>he looks for authorial intent rather than using film as a conduit for his own ideas

I do it because I have no one to discuss it with after the movie, it's good to see if someone has different viewpoints.

What did he mean by this?

>he ends up looking for explanations

>He doesn't read the imdb trivia, goofs and faq sections immediately after a movie

>movie leaves an ambiguous ending, challenging the viewer to think and use their own observation skills to get the message
>"lmao let's just look it up"
only plebs do this

>he watches movies instead of reading the wiki plot summary or just watching the cinemasins vid

I do that all the time since 90% of the movies I stop watching 1/3 of the way through when I realize how shit it is.

>He doesn't make up imdb trivia, goofs and faq sections immediately after a movie is announced to be in pre-production
>just to be pleased by how gullible and easily amused brainlets are

>he looks up reviews after the film to decide whether he likes it or not

>Watch 5 min trailer
>read wiki article

>he doesn't read the entire plot on wikipedia before watching it

What's the point?

> just watching the cinemasins vid
TRIGGERED

I do that with movies that aren't really worth wasting my time thinking about.

I don't automatically hate popular YouTube channels but I don't get the appeal of CinemaSins. It's a bunch of dumb nitpicking without actually getting to the heart of why a film works or doesn't work.

>he doesn't have a 4-movie streak of guessing the RT score within 10 points

>he thinks his own ideas are authored in a vacuum

fuck you it's not my fault movies like Mulholland Drive, There Will Be Blood and Inception leave out critical information that obscures their message

true kino connoisseours won't waste time coming up with their own flawed interpretations when there's objectively superior perspectives offered by critics who actually know their shit

>he looks up reviews to justify his bias

>tfw imdb boards are my sole source and they're dying soon

I generally think of my personal opinion and then look to see what other people think

>he doesn't post in the imdb forums after watching a movie

I only did this for primer and enemy.

One, because I'm not Albert Einstein, and the other because I don't have a deep seated predisposed hatred of women.