MISTER ANDERSON

MISTER ANDERSON

I'm CGI

Reloaded had fucking great action scenes that were enough to carry the movie. Revolutions though definetely the worst still had a good final fight

Not gonna lie, I liked all the mech stuff.

Irrevocably

It was worth it for this. I liked alot of Revolutions and never understood the dislike for it

A WET WILLY, MR TIMBERLAKE.

What are the Wachowski human beings up to nowadays?

>a good final fight

>FLY AT EACH SHOUTING
>BOOM
>FLY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
>REPEAT

Maybe because this part made no sense at all?

Why do the robots all group together and make themselves easy targets? Why not just swarm individually and overwhelm the humans? Why is all this shit so retarded? Why is everyone in Zion a Maori?

l could go on for a while but you get the point

I'll admit that does make up a good chunk of it, but the first time it happens its cool, and the rest of the actual fight is pretty good. Still not as good as 1 or 2 though

>why didn't they use a shitload of EMPs on the robots?
>why would you need bipedal armor suits in such a small area? why not use more reliable and powerful stationary weaponry?

LET'S FIGHT FOR 30 MINUTES

Airspace would get too cluttered, every squiddy would need to navigate around a hundred other incoming squiddies to get to it's target.

Better to stay as a swarm so they can take out the biggest target then break off as needed.

he wasn't alone

andy got jealous over lana getting all the attention and realized he failed as a man so so now he's pretending to be a woman too

they have a shitty netflix show that's in its second season

Not being human.

>Airspace would get too cluttered, every squiddy would need to navigate around a hundred other incoming squiddies to get to it's target.

They're literally flying computers

Uh, you don't get to bring so many me.

They're AI, it'd be like putting an army on a battlefield and telling each dude to just go off and fight how he pleases.

Any army benefits from direction and cohesion, that's what the hive mind gives them.

matrix reloaded was pure, unadulterated kino
especially the chateau part

>watching it in IMAX

Don't worry, no charge for them.

They wrote and directed one of the greatest movies of all time, but seems like it might of been luck because they can't seem to make another good one.

Wrong

>that's what the hive mind gives them.

Yeah thats what l'm getting at, they're literally a hive mind, meaning they know exactly what every other squid knows. Including the location of each other in relation to one and other as well as every discovered enemy location.

What are you not understanding about this?

They SHOULD have absolutely perfect direction and cohesion but in the movie they just fly around in easy to target groups for no reason. But l get it, they wanted a big robot climax that looked neat, when in reality the entire fight would have been over in 30 seconds.

Why would i want them?

DRAGULAAAAAAAAA

>wrote
they addapted a dannish literal who book to a flashy movie

NOBODY EVER DISCUSSES THE TEA HOUSE FIGHT..

THE
BEST
FIGHT

in any of the movies. You fucking faggot idiots.

i'm convinced there was some George Lucas type shit going on where there were a lot of people behind the scenes that made the first movie great and the Wachowskis took credit for it all

I miss the times when action scenes in movies had long shots and weren't completely butchered by 100 jump cuts a minute.

I thought it was either that, or they came up with an amazing story shortly before going insane, having fucked up rave sex parties, dressing in drag, and making two Matrix sequels.

>never understood the dislike for it
The 25 minute adventure of Link's baby mom and turbo dyke might have something to do with it

far from being a bad fight but it's not even close to being the best fight in the series
heck, the whole thing feels a little bit like a stiff version Ip-man's choreography, though I'm aware that movie came out much later

Watch John Wick or Dredd.

IS LIKE WIPING YOUR ORSE WITH SILK, I LOOV ET

They still have to move through three dimensional space.

Having every entity change direction thirty times on the way to something is not as efficient as having them all move in one direction and peeling off when close enough to a target. Gathering up was necessary to destroy the control tower, which was the biggest source of their casualties.

They work for me... the suited man...

>he hasn't seen American Graffiti
The "George was never good" meme is the ultimate pleb filter.

Cocks and elephants
I av ad too much wine and no i must t'ake a piece
Cocks and elephants

How triggered would you be if they remade the matrix with Leslie Jones playing Neo

Theres no reason the robots didn't just use their overwhelming numbers to straight up zerg rush the humans

Then again theres no reason the robits didn't just drop in a nuke and call it a day

The sequels are garbage

I agree with you on the EMP but the bipedal suits were probably just re-purposed loaders for the ships

That makes sense

Zion still feels overwhelmingly under defended for the human stronghold

MISTER WICK!

WE MISSED YOU!

>neo unlocks the secrets of the matrix and sees everything as code
>this results in:
>he can punch real hard, and fly

well.

>MISTER ANDERSON
every time I see my brother