Is Mass Shooting a sport?

Is Mass Shooting a sport?
If so, is there anyone who can stop the USA?

not until americans wake up from their jew induced coma and realize that these things wouldn't happen if everyone had a personal weapon.

Better yet everyone is obligated to train with guns but no one is obligated to own one.

Honduras and Somalia are contenders. I'm confident we will retain the crown at all costs.

Arent the white farmers dying in youre country?

south africa please come and >rags. we need every continent.

the middle east

Pretty sure Norway still has the gold medal. They always outperform their per capita expectations in Olympic games.

dude you literally live in walking dead universe its just there are no zombies there but niggers

he used a car bomb, automatic disqualification.

of all the nations to talk shit, Wikkus...

Ask that kaffir at your farm's gate user

Flagposters are cancer, fuck off.

yeah lets give everyone a gun. children and pets too, why not

america is already the most armed country in the world and they have more gun deaths than any other first world country. fucking retard.

bringing back the death penalty will stop these mentally ill retards shooping up schools and shops

gun control is a delusional fantasy that wont do anything

what the leaf says, your logic is missing

No. That's why you fags don't even try, because you know you'll lose.

read up on some of those gun deaths. almost every time the victim will be unarmed and not expecting a fight. people who carry guns nowadays feel a sense of power that they didn't used to have. look at what happened earlier today when someone started shooting back. if you're going to make guns legal then everyone needs to get one.

gun control worked for your country

but it's true it's not realistic for the US, there's too many guns already, they're too far gone, they're fucked

>mfw the guy was court martialed so he illegally owned the gun which was an already illegal assault rifle and he got stopped by two legally gun owning citizens before the cops even showed up and yet foreigners still think we should make guns illegal for everybody

>gang violence doesnt count
yes it does you fucking retard. this is the most retarded excuse you can give.

the guy had already finished killing people and was attempting to escape when the guy shot him, the 'good guy with a gun' didnt prevent any deaths.

i never said he prevented any deaths. with modern police response times, slowing down a shooter's escape for even a few seconds can completely screw their entire plan and lead them to give up and call it a life. but my point is, would he have committed the crime in the first place if he thought people in that church might have shot back.

Texass is already like that, and they still got gunned down by a crazy white boi

if he has a fucking ar-15 yes

it
was
illegally
obtained

how do you people never see this
like 99% of gun crimes here are when someone ILLEGALLY obtains a firearm

>its a leaf is fucking retarded and doesn't know the facts post
Becuase Texas Law forbids CC in places of worship. Now in a small town like that i doubt anyone would give a fuck if someone did it every once in a while, but most likely the residents did not feel as though they needed to. But the shooter was engaged by the bystander leaving the church apparently looking for more targets, so it is reasonable he saved more lives as well as securing the already injured in the church

how did he obtain it? did he steal it?

there are certain buildings in every state, like churches, that don't allow concealed weapons. that's something we need to change, and soon. very fucking soon.

police say they chased him and he was killed fleeing in a car

>i need my gun to protect me from the governm-
why do retards believe this?

has an ar-15 ever actually prevented government tyranny?

how does that conflict with my statement? he was forced to flee by the armed citizens and he dropped his rifle during that engagement. the facts of his death havent come out yet.

see?
more guns, bigger guns

to be fair, that will not stop the daily mass shootings in murrica but make them more interesting for us to watch

>Everytown for Gun Safety found that among 133 mass shootings between January 2009 and July 2015, 70 percent took place in private homes while 13 percent took place in "gun-free zones," where carrying of concealed guns were prohibited. Another 17 percent took place in public areas where the carrying of firearms are allowed."

>leafs
>having worthwhile opinions

>get raided by "tyrannical" police
>shoot them with ar-15
>get life in prison/death penalty
lmao

Fucking muricans, literally savages. In our entire story as a country I don't recall any of these mass shooting events. Not even terrorism. SA is comfy as fuck. Not Brazil tho, they are savages too.

>mass shooting in a private home
How do they define a mass shooting?
And there is no mention of injuries or deaths, so those "private homes" incidents could have been not fatal/prevented or defined as a mass shooting because the offenders were the ones shot.

im still waiting for an answer

you really are a gigantic faggot.
at that point the gun has successfully done its job. According to you, the American revolution was a complete failure as men died in the process. Really activates my almonds

Sorry wrong parahrpah. here's the actual one

>Using FBI data and media reports, Everytown for Gun Safety developed an analysis of mass shootings that took place between January 2009 and December 2016.
>From 2009-2016 in the U.S., there have been 156 mass shootings—incidents in which four or more people were shot and killed, not including the shooter. These incidents resulted in 1,187 victims shot: 848 people were shot and killed, and 339 people were shot and injured. In addition, 66 perpetrators killed themselves after a mass shooting, and another 17 perpetrators were shot and killed by responding law enforcement.
>Only ten percent of incidents took place in “gun-free zones”, or areas where civilians are prohibited from carrying firearms and there is not a regular armed law enforcement presence (armed security guards, for example). The vast majority of incidents—63 percent—took place entirely in private homes.

there's potential for more casualties in gun-free zones. a mass shooting technically has to be four victims, and is counted among 20+ casualty massacres.

>at that point the gun has successfully done its job
yep, gotten you right on death row.

>American revolution was a complete failure as men died in the process
well considering we're talking about a government that has remained tyrannical, yes

>texas

HAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH
AMERICANS ARE FAT AND NOT WHITE
HAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give me liberty or give me death
Its the foundation of the entire philosophy.
The point of the SA and "shall not be infringed" is that if the government wish to do that then it will have to kill/imprison far too many people to exist as a government

>63 percent in private homes again
This study still needs more context. Referring to the other user's picture from the FBI, most gun homicides are a result of gang violence. So unless this study explicitly excluded those deaths its tainted.

gun homicides and mass shootings are not the same thing, that's why. i was showing user that the idea that gunmen target gun free zones is a myth.

They are? A mass shooting is simply a mass gun homicide event. Show me the FBI's categorical separation and I'll believe you. Until then, over that 7 year period, 121 people on average were killed per year in "mass shootings" in a country of 320 million.

>living in a warzone makes me feel safe from the ebul gubermints

l m a o

FAT AND NOT WHITE
HHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAVHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAVVHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAVVVVHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

They're not. Every mass shooting is a homicide yes, but not every homicide is a mass shooting. The study looks solely at mass shootings so gang-related homicides were not included unless there were at least 4 victims. This was about the relationship between mass shootings and gun-free zones.

>the Australians are getting home from school

OK fair enough, but there is no breakdown to determine the actual severity respective to the environment. If a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more, the private homes could be just that, but the "gun free zones" could be more deadly.

But if only 10% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones the idea that they are more unsafe is factually incorrect. The data shows that gunmen generally either don't target gun free zones or don;t care either way. I'd wager most people who go on poorly planned spree killings like the one today might not even know whether the place if a gun free zone. Either or that or like I said they don't care either way.

>amerishoots

LMAO what a shit country

I'm all for more guns. More dead Americans are always a good thing.

The data on private homes is still ambiguous. If a home is being shot up, its likely that the shooter(s) know the occupants and have prepared. Also, its lumping gun owners and non gun owners together. Simply because guns are allowed in homes doesnt mean everyone has one or is prepared to use it or is able to use based on the attack. I do agree with you on mass shooters dont care, as if someone wants to kill a bunch of people and have no regard for their life they will find a means. But severity still matters, if 10% of mass shooting result in 50% of deaths its significant.

>everytown
Could you be any more retarded? Try getting numbers from a real source instead of that trash heap you faggot leaf

If mass shooting was a sport, the competitors in USA would regularly get shot themselves and be unable to compete.

52% face

*kneels to dodge a bullet*

If mass shooting was a sport, the competitors in Japan would regularly ball up in the fetal position crying because they can't even defend themselves.

judging by the number of victims, Americans aren't really capable of defending themselves either

feels good man. i hope all the Americans die.

No. That's bullshit. How do you convince people who aren't sane in the first place to rationalize that decision!!!