Two people with autism go on a date

>two people with autism go on a date

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3719452/
youtube.com/watch?v=mL0FYUpXuoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does roonroon's hand smells like bros?

POO POO

MY DICK

its called a job interview

That only happens with the children

Where would autists go on a date? A model train museum?

I wonder how it feels like to be attractive...

I dated an autistic girl and we walked to a TGI Friday's on the far side of town because I thought it was a fancy restaurant and neither of us had cars

She was the autistic one?

tell us more

It's alright. All you gotta do to get laid is stay at a bar late enough and some rostie will eventually validate your existence with sex.

What was she like?

That dick smell that comes about after a week or so of not showering and keeping toilet paper under the foreskin after masturbating to catch any post-cum.

The smell that takes 3 or 4 washing of the hands to remove.

That's what they smell like user, hence what she is doing to him saying "RYAN RYAN WASH YOUR WILLIE!"

is it legal to fuck a chick with downs?

uh we were both autistic
She saved her finger and toenail clippings in boxes.

No one? Ok. I'll bite.

>She saved her finger and toenail clippings in boxes.

You need to give us the full greentext treatment.

B-but Gosling's married isn't he?

>flared pants making a comeback

pls no

>implying

How does one get an autistic girlfriend? I am an autist myself but wasn't diagnosed until I had left school so I never got to go to special school.

I watched imdb.com/title/tt3719452/ Autism in Love but they seemed quite normal.

go on...

Kurt Cobain tried raping a underage girl with down syndrome...

Courtney Love was not underaged

he hates that man-jawed spic
>tfw you'll never take roon roon in a secret double date with gosling and stone and have to take a ride with them in gosling's 1973 Chevelle through LA at night listening to 80s pop music because both you and roon are too autistic to have a car and he drops you off at her apartment and you have awkward loving sex all night and he's a bro and calls you the next morning to ask how it went your first time

Is that all?

I short term dated a divorced autistic girl. She was 8 years my senior. Wonderful, wonderful person. But so damn eccentric, and her empathy came off so feigned. I remember when my cat died and she just kept repeating in a monotone voice "oh, it's so so sad". And you could tell she just did not feel it at all.

Anyway she reconciled with her husband, and we still talk as friends. And I secretly love her.

Did she live a quiet life?

DELETE THIS
man was never designed to feel these feels

>her shirt is half tucked in
Good god is she homeless?

kek

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>tfw manlet
>tfw never will experience this feel
yes I have no face

She probably just didn't know how to express herself well or didnt know the cat

chicken tendies

roon roon is pretty small.

>Swallowing a mouse tail first

talk about being asp backwards

I would pay anything to have a brew with Gosling. Looks like a top tier lad to hang with.

fuck off Carlos

youtube.com/watch?v=mL0FYUpXuoo

song to song trailer here

>>he doesnt think its cos goose already had his hand down her pants

This is what they were working on? The photo OP was years ago. This movie seems like degenerate shit.

>Director: Terrence Malick
yawn and degenerate I fucking knew it.

Beautiful.

>tfw you will never be held by Ryan gosling
>tfw you will never ride his shoulders at a carnival while he tells you you're special
>tfw you will never hold his hand on a Ferris wheel at night
>tfw you will never wake up in his arms
>tfw Ryan will never take you over to refn's house for dinner
>tfw the goose will never impregnate you and have white blonde babies
I didn't ask for these feels. Why live

Doesn't matter if you have social autism.
Sure, life feels easier because you have confidence to fall back on. But confidence goes out the window once you talk.

if only she was doing that with her bare feet

>tfw no qt autistic gf to spend the rest of our autistic lives together
>following our autistic hearts
>pursuing our autistic interests
>chasing our autistic dreams

Literally this. Me and a girl saw GotG and then walked across the street to TGIFs we had a decent enough time

stop it right now, young man

Tfw also manlet
Tfw on two occassions dated 5'9 girls who could hold me while I wrapped my legs about their waists and kiss them

do you think ryan gets pegged by eva?

Autistic girls, if reasonable-looking, have no interest in autistic men because they can just sit there while normal men do mating dances around them anyway, and they can get their fill of beefcake.

fuck yeah
I hope he likes feet because otherwise it's one of the great wastes of the century. She's A-list footies.