Why did he escape the HGH revelations and the sexual misconduct allegation almost scot-free?

Papa John is a powerful figure in the Establishment

Because he shills Budweiser and Papa John's, they're NFL sponsors so the NFL covered it up.

Simple.

Because it was his last season and he was moving on so they let it go.

Literally who cares? No wait, let me guess... bitter cheatcuck fan?

>HGH Revelations
He's retired, oh well. 90% of the league is on shit like that and its customary for the NFL to let Hall of Famers off the hook. Look what happened to Ray Lewis his final season

>Sexual misconduct
>A girl claims he came on to her decades before and didn't like the way he did it so now he needs his life ruined

No, I'm just curious. Seems odd. I can understand why the NFL would have wanted to bury the stories, but it seems that most NFL fans also preferred to not think about it.

>Look what happened to Ray Lewis his final season
Ah yes, the deer antler spray and miraculous recovery.
>A girl claims he came on to her decades before and didn't like the way he did it so now he needs his life ruined
I thought he was accused of basically pulling his pants down and sitting on her.

because it was a twenty year old story that was clearly made up that he beat once and only brought back up because whiteboi shaun king was utterly assblasted that peyton beat cam newton

>a girl claims...etc.

The Tennessee lawsuit alleges that in 1996, when Manning was the Volunteers' quarterback, he placed his naked genitals on the face of a female athletic trainer while she was examining him for an injury. Manning has denied that he assaulted the trainer, saying instead that he was "mooning" a teammate. Manning was never the subject of a police investigation in the incident.

I bet he asked her out to dinner after this.

The media was on his side.
Honestly, that's all it comes down to.

If the Mainstream media can churn out gallons of propaganda in your favor, it'll be easy to walk.

>He assaulted me 20 years ago

Yes and JK Rowling sexually assaulted me 20 years ago. No I don't have proof and don't ask me why it took this long to come out just give me some of her shekels.

>this

And so Patriots fans could say "muh hgh, muh jim irsay" whenever people mention that the New England Patriots Franchise won important games as a result of proven cheating.

Where was there proven cheating?

Apologist.

> Tfw no big tiddy wizard gf
Why live bros

Did you file a report at the time and have the prep's celebrity father ruin your reputation?

>proven cheating

Where's the PSI measurements the NFL took to prove deflategate wasn't the ideal gas law?

le white Mr. Football spokesperson man

>Pretends like spygate didn't happen

goddamn son that forehead tho

>Manning was never the subject of a police investigation in the incident.

But the university paid the woman a settlement of 300 000 for it. In a later incident, Manning settled out of court with her for an undisclosed sum so that she wouldn't sue him for disparaging her in his autobiography.

Papa John told them that he was going to pull his sponsorship if the NFL pursued an investigation against his spokesperson

pretty cut and dry

Peyton didn't take HGH. Period. You media cucks will believe anything

a pizza company wouldn't have that kind of sway, they'd just find one of the other companies with bigger revenue to fill their spot.

Excellent taste in insurors obviously.

He's was sponsored by some the NFLs biggest sponsors. He was untouchable.

Show me a tape.

He's innocent

Are we factoring in how he shills for "right-of-center" brands? I hear that vox and buzzfeed employees have to practically pee in a stall now or else they'll be called harassers now