Country

>Country
>Private or Public School

US
Public

I don't know if there are private schools here or are they even legal.

It depends
>Inner city school
PRIVATE definitely
>Small town or low crime area
Public.

Public

Holland
Public

public

London the capital of the world
Private
>had to deal with more blacks than my brothers that went to public

Public

>crime is guaranteed in city schools
wew lad

US
Home Schooling

How do blacks get access to private schools?

Private, with brazilians public school. You'll be a Christian or a gangster sometimes both

In America yeah.

Private means public school in UK, it's weird.

Same way they get access to Harvard

Some nyc public schools are actually very great but yeah thrre are alot really shitty inner city schools.

Public

But we have a separate system of three different school types. So good students won't have to deal or interact with subhumans after grade 4.

Public. They may lack funding but the quality of the education is still far superior than in private schools.

Germany
Public

Our public education system is already super competitive(three different high school tiers based on performance, only the highest tier grants you a university allowance, kids get separatated after just 4 elementary school years), so only rich retards that had to be bailed out by their rich daddy for being failures within the public system go to private schools.

So if you if you are telling a German that you went to a private school he will legitly wonder what kind of learning disability you have.

I can't fathdom what it must feel like to live in a state that calls itself first world but with a weak government that has to rely on private or even clerical institutions to provide high quality education to its citizens, either because it couldn't do so in the first place or it got compromised by private lobbying. Private schools are something for poor countries that have serious infrastructure problems and a dysfunctional education system

What way is that?

I went to a private school

Private
And I think we should turn down public schools. They are filled with lame teachers who won't ever be fired and mixed with Moors.

By being highly intelligent, having a strong academic ethic, and a possessing a high average income.

I attended both private and public.

Private school is an expensive joke here. Literally worthless unless you're looking for life-long networking, but even then there are only like 10 schools with such prestige. The rest are filled with overly protected children and children of immigrants who don't know better.

I'd preffer public over private but here public education is so bad that makes satan cry

!NOTE!

When Britshits say Public school, they are referring to schools comparable to our snooty Private Schools.

When we say "Public school", we're referring to what they'd call state-funded schools.

!NOTE!

Sweden
Public but in the countryside, 50 students in total split into classes of 10.

This

How much time do you stay in school per day in your country, in public and private,

In Brazil public school that i went to, i stay only 5 hours in it

We don't have private schools
And good.

Cunt
Too private basic education
Public high school and university
As it should be

Private school

HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEBS

Good lads

Lads, we know how the rest of the world does it, we know what you mean when you say "public school".

We still call private schools, private schools. Just like you.

But what you call public schools, we usually call "state schools" (funded by the state).

Historically "public school" over here referred to a very elite band of schools (Eton, Harrow, Rugby, Charterhouse) which were established a long time ago. They're private schools, and they're the most expensive in Britain.

PUBLIC
L
E
B

I'm pretty sure that's almost everywhere. I think it's just a spainard being retarded.

>Having private schools in your country instead of well funded quality public schools

I didn't see that as him implying that. it was just that in high crime inner city areas you're going to be surrounded by people who really don't give a shit about their school experience, including the teachers. you'll get a terrible education

>almost everywhere
Lmao. That's how you spot people that have never been to the first world. You will never experience the feeling of coming home from a party while walking through the local park at 4 am in the morning within the shadiest part of the town while feeling completely secure and safe.

Brazil
Private School. If you go public you will get out there as an illiterate sjw faggot and you won't have enough knowledge to join in a good course at college so you will take some social studies shit and become an unemployed or a politician.

So there is no thugs in the first world??

I'm glad Merkel is fixing this, very racist to feel safe while refugees don't.

STEM courses at public and millitary universities are great though. Other than that public universities are garbage just like schools.

Public for college, private for everything before
Your system is retarded
>do badly when you're like 10 because "lol who cares about schule"
>by the time you care you're 17/18
>it's too late because you weren't in the correct class to get into college
>be sent to gulag
I'll be an engineer this December because I got my shit together just before college

Brazil can be a violent shithole, but mostly in big cities like Rio. Some small towns here are actually pretty cool for that.

Pretty much what this guy said

LOL I did the same
Gave 0 fucks during elementary school and all of that
Got my shit together now in University

Private

What is a private school?

A school that you must pay to study

Why?

Because their give a better service and the other students are the spoiled richs that can afford paying for it

For people that don't want shitty public schools
>Like our basic education system
And for morons that can't pass a simple admission exam
>Like here where retards roam wild

Private schools are goyim traps here; they offer the same education as any public school. The only benefit would be to have your kid avoid inner city kids but most places here that's not really a problem.

sons of African kings/leaders

kept to them self at least
thank you for your informative post lad where did you go to uni?

bay area reportin in

Your school zone WILL effect the price of your home by $100,000-$200,000.

even 500k

It's more pc to pay for public school than private school here

I went to private. It was cool because i had a lot of European friends during high school but there were a total of 20 people in my grade so never got a high school gf.

I went to private catholic school. I'd never send my kids to such a hellhole.

US
I did both
sending my kids to private though if I have any

State school

Never me paying for school

massive public school, over a thousand kids in my class alone

>have serious infrastructure problems and a dysfunctional education system
That's exactly what the US was for the longest time (but the education is still arguably shitty), in small towns public education is fine from what I can tell; but it doesn't matter what education system is used - determined and competitive kids will naturally get plenty of scholarships and a good education in a college or university.
European A levels are the same as our AP exams - I'm sure every school has those - but even if they fail those(or regular classes to an extent), they can literally go to a state/community college - not university (though maybe some are similar) - for $8 - $20k which is less than what most cars sell for, so it's very realistic to be able to pay that off with an education. Literally anyone can go to college, if they can't get into a state/community college in the US they probably wouldn't have done well in Germany/EU or the UK (or anywhere else really).

I went to a public school and then went to a Catholic high school, they work like "private" institutions but they receive from the government the same budget public high schools get. You don't have to pay, but you have to pass and admission test to be able to go there.

Here there is no much difference between public and private schools, but there is a huge difference between public and private high schools. Then again, the best high schools of the country are public ones, but, they are not managed by the Ministry of Education, they are managed by some embassies, universities or the Catholic church. This is very controversial here because those public universities managed by institutions other than the MoE are the best ones we have and they have the same budget the public highschools managed by the MoE has, but what can you do?

>why is that the Catholic church gets to manage public high schools?

We are a confessional Catholic state. There are also private Catholic high schools, but those places are basically military schools.

Private schools are for fags.

Also this