How was a series of 3 minute cartoon shorts more rich in action, more successful in character development...

How was a series of 3 minute cartoon shorts more rich in action, more successful in character development, and just plain more enjoyable to watch than 3 live action feature length films?

>made by god of animation Tartakovsky

Gee user, I sure don't know.

Because Genndy's mah nigga.

Because you're a child and your standards between a cartoon and a film are different.

And you forgot to add: with almost no dialogue.
It was a marvel of animation, a perfect addition to the Star Wars universe that redeemed the prequels, and it's a shame that this is not canon but the new saber-copters one is.

>80% action scenes
wow epic!!!!!!!

this

You're retarded.

These cartoon shorts only work in this format, trying to do them live action and they would be panned to hell and back

>more successful in character development
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Anakin is far more developed in this series, and without any sand-talk to boot

Besides from getting a scar, what exactly was developed? You still don't know what it means.

This. The action scenes are God-Tier but there's literally no character development. Ffs Mace Windu doesn't even say a single line in the episode that focuses on him.

The 2008 series had great character development though.

Isn't childhood the one stage of life where that's not meant to be the case?

What did you think of Fury Road?

The OT was just fine

Shut up

feminist road

his turn to the dark side

director

I didnt like Clone Wars, the clone army was joke, they died like useless cannon fodder. Battle of Muunilinst was bullshit and retard, the Rebublic lost heavy casualties because of what? Durge and his droid lancers, seriously?

Like i said, the clones are a joke. Only Fordo and the ARC troopers were based.

because you have the mental capacity of a five year old

Exactly. The 2D one is great but it's just mindless action.

What?

>character development

there were like 2 lines of dialog in the whole fucking series

the fucking scene like 2 episodes in where Anakin and Padme silently say goodbye through the window is more effective than all the lousy romantic dialogue George shit out in AOTC and ROTS

>caracter development has to be verbal or it doesnt exist

I hate this fucking place.

for only being like 2 hours in total it's really fuckin good

>le no character development!
Mace and the kid
Anakin's descent to the dark side
the test subjects going home