Why did Wentz lose this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAkZt_qu8cc
youtube.com/watch?v=MaQvViWmBb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else had a good bye week?

rent free

shit thread

So fanboys could gloat about how cheaply Elway got him for and how much of a genius he is. Complete forgetting how much he sucks and that he was cut by the Browns.

So what the hell is going to happen with Ezekiel Elliott? Is he going to be suspended this year?

Are the 17 Eagles basically the 15 Panthers?

>not /nfl/
fucking redditor

Wentz can actually read defenses and doesn't shit at the site of Von Miller so no

kill yourself weeb

more like the '16 falcons

Next time maybe you should make a new thread sooner then :^)

>he fell for Blair Walsh
kek
t. vikings

>queefs
>broncucks

You sound upset

We still got this. 10-6 baby.

We might even beat KC

I'm drunk whats your excuse

>Wentz can actually read defenses

>didn't watch that Carolina game

What did crab man mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vAkZt_qu8cc

>TD/int 3/0
???

>cuckboys still seething

I did actually. I've also seen his 10TD/0INT vs blitzes this year

>jameis winston
how much longer until this meme is over

YOUR QB WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEDIOCRE, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DAK'S DIVISION

Comp%???
His PFF rating under pressure and blitz are bottom 5 in the league.

idk but 11 passing 1st downs seems like he wasn't having much trouble reading the defense. They also won the game.

>He uses meme meta stats as a measure of success

>i nitpick pointless and flawed statistics that can somehow pigeonhole the MVP favorite as a bad player

okay kid.

According to PFF Lane Johnson was the league MVP last year when he missed 10 games

People don't blitz on first down. That's usually 1 or 2 read throws on designed plays. Also notice how many of those are under shotgun.

>flawed
>are just play by play evaluation that takes basic understanding

I hope you're really not this retarded.

no that would be first downs achieved, not ON first down

>muh 30 year old nerds watching games 3 at a time at 3 AM and writing down their """feels""" for each play determines play better than TD/INT ratio and wins/losses

kill yourself outta here bud

>tfw edps youtube channel got hacked and now has a bunch of random videos

>He doesn't even understand stats that he talks about
lurk more

>blair walsh

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

I'm sorry but Wentz literally can't read blitzes and make protection changes to stop them or expose them.
In the Carolina game they kept corner blitzeing and he didn't make a play change to motion another receiver in the area the blitz was happening to do a simple checkdown and get larger amount of yards.

When they blitzed down the middle he didn't change gap protection or call run plays to attack the weak box like any good QB does.
He relies too much on the playcalling to do everything.

He's still just a second year QB, not elite.

Who the fuck is calling him elite? He's a young qb with a lot of potential, and is playing past his years.

wrong, many such cases

>gets made fun of for citing meme statistics based on literally one guy's FEELINGS on the play at hand
>b-BUT dude he doesnt audible!!! HE'S SHIT HE JUST EXECUTES WHAT PLAYS THEY GIVE HIM

>the MVP favorite

You people crack me up.

>cowfaggots are too scared.

Cant wait for the excuses to roll in before the game.
>they have a good d
>t-the oline is good, wentz is an oline baby
>dez and zeke are out

Saved this last week, seems relevant

If the Eagles' defense continues to play as good as they are currently, could they go down as one of the greats with the '00 Ravens, '15 Broncos, '13 Seahawks, etc ?

You gotta audible. This is the basics of quarterback play. This isn't college.

Your QB is still playing like he's in college and playing under a college offense under shotgun the majority of the time.

And he has been audibling a lot since.

>makes fun of someone for not picking the MVP
>He doesn't post a pic of Gurley

everyone, because he's elite

The AFC West sure went to shit fast

this current?

>wentz doesn't audible
you're a retard, end of discussion

>He isn't playing like I want him to be playing, so he's bad
>Is winning games
Really thinks you make

>Shit retards say for $800 Alex?

>is winning games with a defense top 5 in takeaways and against shitty teams
>only lose is to a good team

>You gotta audible.
So you havent seen an Eagle game all year?

So winning against teams that you're better than, and only losing to good teams is a bad thing?

>only loss featured trash now benched LG giving up 4 sacks by himself
FTFY

Every team is a shitty team after the eagles beat them.

Every game. And he literally didn't call a single one agianst the Panthers when he was getting blitzed to hell and back, including some unblocked ones that ended in sacks. Didn't even recognize he was about to get hit so he didn't throw the ball away or make a quick throw to a receiver.

bucme, is that you?

>When they beat the cowboys
shit team
>when they beat the seahawks
shit team
>when they beat the ____
shit team

Literally all the eagles do is make other teams shit.

>Lying about the Panthers game
>Wentz realizes he's getting blitzed and makes a quick check down
Wow. What a trash qb.

You're really focused on this Panthers game for some reason. He's been audibling a lot.
Von Miller looked like a bitch today.

Just jumping in for a second. Saying he doesn't audible is false, maybe he didn't much in the one game you watched, but he does make adjustments often. Both teams said as much today.
As for your shotgun claim, I looked it up and the Eagles are currently passing out of shotgun 70% of their passing snaps, which is third lowest in the league

you do realize the panthers blitzed at every opportunity? Wentz is the most blitzed QB in the NFL. Sometimes you have to just run the play that was called.

Because no other defense called as many 5 man rushes including LB blitzes off the side which against any other decent QB would be instantly picked up on and they'd immediately make a simple change to punish the other team for it. When you move a LB from the box to lineup by a corner outside the hashes you usually change to a run play 90% of the time instead of keeping it to the pass play you coach told you to run.

Wentz punishes them hard for it too. Cowboys game will be fun with that weak ass secondary.

they had to actually try against the panthers though, and their defense is #1 as of today since Wentz dicked the broncos

>falling for feints like a little bitch
Basing decisions only on how linebackers are positioned is play-reading for babbies. Your high school offense wasn't going against NFL defensive coordinators

Raiders won, and that's all that matters.

Lane Johnson is a big guy

So give it to me straight.

Can Zeke still appeal this thing into next year?

I don't see why not. Take it all the way to the Supreme Court

>people unironically think the Vikings are a good team

Do you fucking people literally not remember last year? Same shit and how did that turn out?

Same shit, different division.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaQvViWmBb0

What the fuck

Dr. Owl, I'm AO1

This dude is on fucking meth

>Throw for less than 200 yards
>Throw 4 TDs
how

Great bye week

field position

Post lewds

>Tom Brady is better when pressured than not

Why does the AFC East have the most wins of any division? I thought Brady got off easy?

New England doesn't play the bulk of the divisional games until like week 12. They've only played @Jets so far. So Jets, BIlls, and Dolphins don't have 2 losses added to their records yet.

Had great field position on two int. returns and had a monster day running with Ajayi and Clement. Had the two big passing TDs and then they were up 31-9 before anyone realized what happened. At that point, since the running game works, an NFL defense looks like playdoh.

197 yards rushing, the Dak excuse

Razorcake Bills
Cutler Dolphins

That won't last long at all. Jets actually look okay at times, but McCown is 38 and they really need a franchise QB to bring them anywhere.

Patriots are the Patriots, just seem to find a way. Sports fans are just waiting until the dynasty crumbles around all Boston sports and they suffer the worst seasons in all 4 major sports for the next century, at least. They've used up all their luck over the past 20 years.

is this the type shit that gets teams ready to go these days?

This Quarterback is quietly having a good season
>70.4 completion percentage, 2nd in the league
>1,980 passing yards
>13 TDs 7 INTs
>96.1 passer rating

>Dolphins beating the patriots

Amen

7 ints?
thats not good, thats bad actually.
what scrublord is that?

Josh McCown

According to ESPN and NYpost, we are now playoff contenders

he's banking on the "sometimes the Dolphins win at home" BS, but Miami will ded soulless husks by then.

7-9 probably won't be enough to get the six seed

CORRECT
You've won the Jets three more seasons of mediocre football!