Family Guy predicted 9/11

>In 2000, the episode "Road to Rhode Island" depicted Bin Laden attempting to evade airport security by singing showtunes. This scene was removed after 9/11

I definitely remember that scene being in.

Why would they parody a person who was unknown to the general public at that time? Nobody would get it.
This is fake news.

Family Guy has always been about obscure, fringe references. I mean who the crap remembered Bird is the Word??

Anyone who ever watched a Vietnam war movie. It's literally second most used Vietnam war song after It Ain't Me

thats nothing.. these guys had a plane hitting the towers 6 months it happened

>>greatest terrorist threat of the 90s
>>obscure

hello president bush 2.

best new album of 9-11

bird is the word was a really popular song

>predicted

There's that word again.

Bullshit, nobody knew who Bin Laden was before 9/11.

wasnt seth supposed to be on that flight?

It was in shit like Pink Flamingos and Full Metal Jacket

Him and Mark Wahlberg were

Also Simpsons predicted the Everybody Loves Raymond kid predicting suicide. I was watching the episode with Ray the Roof fixer last night and some point near the end he mentions how he needs to go since his kid attempted "you know what a cide" or something like that.

i think I have a shadowban
anyone pls respond to this post

Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade

It's he committed something. The joke was that his pager cut off suicide.

Also Family Guy made a Bruce Jenner being a woman joke way before the whole Caitlyn thing.

hi friend

>>im under 25

hello child.

@79524349

How do I do that?

Surfin' Bird was at the top of the billboard records chart and was only dethroned by the Beatles

>bin laden
>obscure
>not one America's greates ally against soviet scum
Wew lad, how new are you?

* November 1998 -- Bin Laden is indicted in the United States on 224 counts of murder -- one for each death in the U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania

* June 7, 1999 -- He appears for the first time on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

Rhode to Rhode Island first Aired: May 30, 2000

what? I think I remember that but assumed it came later.

Americans are such fucking pussies, do you need to censor everything about 9/11?

Tragic, based Wahlburg would have killed the terrorists before they even came close to hijacking the plane.