JK Rowling And The _____ Of ____

JK Rowling And The _____ Of ____

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUSruA5mJa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J.K. Rowling and the Prisoners of Afghanistan.

Enrichment of her pussy

Order of the Penis

JK Rowling And The Overview of Taxes

Rape of Her Asshole

Theft of her valuables

Would you? I would. She comes across as such a dumb milfy bimbo.

Where do I sign?

I would love to rape a billionaire in her own home. Thanks JK

-a dirty goat fucker

The signalings of virtue

Epic meme

I imagine she'd be excellent for any momcon, after draining you dry she'd probably read you to sleep and everything

Thats quite funny, I fucking hate these gobshite celebrities who live in mansions with private security guards telling the rest of us we have to integrate with muslims.

Sweetness of Belly

>expecto asylum

the milky of mommy

>Allahu Explosion

enrichment of culture.

Where are all the women and children?

J.K. Rowling and the hypocrite of Britain.

fuck trump and fuck white people

On another boat.

JK Rowling and the Brendan Fraser of JUST

fapfapfapfap

Shame Sup Forums has taken over this board. None of the yuppies here know what it's like to live in absolute poverty in a war torn country. Just sad, really. Racism is the biggest problem in the world.

JK Rowling found dead and raped

what does this have to do with asking for a rich entitled cunt to share her extra rooms with these people?

and the Losing of Head.

enjoy living with mohammod and jamal seeing the construction of a new mosque at the end of your road.

You are the problem

If it's the biggest problem in the world why do people flee to racist countries then

>politics take over television and film
>the politics board takes over the television and film board on Sup Forums

Pottery

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=YUSruA5mJa8

dullest of franchises

JK Rowling and the Finding of Ways.

A boy who lived falls in love with the sister of his ginger best friend.

HOWEVER, unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MAGIC.

>snowflakes triggered
Sad. Open your minds.

JK Rowling and the Jungle Camp of Tolerance

I'm not white. I just agree that JK Rowling should help refugees since she lives in a gigantic mansion.

why a flee a war in Syria and travel all the way to western europe? there are plenty of countries right next door to Syria with no war.

LE DURN TO YAH LE FEET LE OVAL

Nice board culture

J.K. Rowling and the beheading of the infidels

open your house to immergrants

I think our minds are too open.

Ya but they don't have gibsmedat like they do in western Europe

>!8 spare bedrooms
Is she paying bedroom tax?

That's not the point of this thread, mate - the point is that when you settle refugees, they actually have to settle somewhere. It's obnoxious to be berated for "racism" by rich politicians and actors who, if they get their way, will NEVER have to look one of these people in the eye, send their kids to school with them, or walk past them on the street.

When you say "racists," what you actually mean is "poor people in my own country who are more concerned about their own hardships & scarcities than about a bunch of absolute strangers from miles away." And maybe that's selfish, but when you're living in poverty yourself and have been for some time, it's obnoxious to be constantly passed over and ignored just because "ANYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE NEEDS IT MORE."

Not Sup Forums related just because /lit/ makes you insecure.

the countries next door don't give you free stuff

JK Rowling and the Rape of Tolerance and Love

>mommy
>handjob

A Dumbledore falls in love with another Dumbledore.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the gay wizard's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and yes, yes, well done, he is of course overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well. HOWEVER, after some investigation, he finds out that the old man he called is his alternate universe counterpart that's evil and killed his AU Harry Potter. Sort of like an evil twin.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of each other. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other and question the NATURE of FORCED MEMES.

>white people don't know what it's like to be poor

STAHP

It's all political really. Don't know the political parties in Europe, but in America democrats only really care about mexicans for their votes. They don't care about poor whites because poor whites vote Republican. Then they label anyone who is against all the Mexican immigration as racist so that they can quickly shut down any argument someone makes against them, such as the one you're making.

JK Rowling And The Evasion Of Taxes

Hear hear

>None of the yuppies here know what it's like to live in absolute poverty in a war torn country.

So you'll be letting homeless people into your home soon?

>all those newfags swallowing this bait

What is JK Rowling's tax returns?

JK Rowling And The GOOK Of REDDIT

Fun fact: despite of inheriting vast wealth (twice!) and a house, Harry Potter never paid inheritance tax, property tax or any other kind of tax.

If I wanna really put my tinfoil hat on, I think they make a concerted effort to keep the poor/working-class vote split down the middle between Democrats and Republicans. Race is the easiest way for news outlets & politicians to draw that line, and steadily widen the gap when it's time for an election.

Pack of Rapists

Harry Potter and JK Rowling are literal Trump then.

I don't give a fuck about what's happening in a shithole country on the other side of the world. It's not my problem, and the US has enough problems of its own.