"T-the jerk store called, they wanted you back"

"T-the jerk store called, they wanted you back"
Gimme a quick rundown on what he meant by this

>no, they would have thrown you out

>Yeah I'd want to fuck them over you too

>but you'd send me the tape later at least, right?

Agree and amplify. Works every time.

of course you would
youre a typical female

> You must be too pricy for me then!

>not only do I pay for sex I can't even afford the high end
W E A T H E R W O M A N

B

T

F

Johan deremmerie Stephaan desmet and john frusciante and all ots children Sucking the cops off in front of trumpf666 eccehuomodemon

You're stupid

>weatherwoman is a slut
>weatherwoman is a literal whore
>jonah doesn't see her as worth a dime

you try and do better you fucking degenerate

What did he mean by this?

nigga you fucked up. Let it go

>Come on. That's a bullying tactic.

Johan deremmerie Stephaan desmet and john frusciante and all ots children Sucking the cops off in front of trumpf666 eccehuomodemon

Hey, just because I like to Eat Fresh, doesn't mean I like it when people Get Fresh!

>You deserve to be raped

>Women usually say I'm too much man for them anyway
>*rubs belly*

>*rubs hands*

>hot chick makes fun of fat dude even after he got into topnotch movies and rubs elbows with superstars

When will they ever learn?

This would be funny if it was just followed by complete silence for a few moments and then someone continues talking like it never happened

>that's funny I actually have the same fantasy too except you leave the room and me Leo and brad facefuck each other's asses

t. jonah hill

>tfw to intelligent too make sense

Yeah? Well you know what would have been really effective?

>FUCK YOU TOO FRENCHIE WAAAAAAAAA *inhales sub* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>speaking of nothing, how money orifices of your body would you think you can fit a sub into?

It's time to let go Jona. Just imagine how stupid you'll look if you take to twitter months after to post that HILARIOUS rebuttal you stole from Sup Forums

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Best rebuttal tbqh

best so far....maybe throw a 'hiyo' at the end.

>You deserve to be raped
>complete silence for at least 7 seconds
>someone in the audience starts clapping loudly, slow at first but speeding up
>nobody else follows suite
>smelly French audience is still visibly disgusted
>clapper continues regardless, cameras swivel to find them until they settle on Channel Tatum methodically clapping alone in the rafters above
>he elbow drops that French bitch from 15ft and him and Jonah high five

Are women inherently cruel?

>I see antisemitism is still strong in France. Do you know that during WW2 occupied France was the country with the major number of civilians denouncing jews to the authorities and helping the Nazis capture them? So it doesn't really shock me that you would make such a tasteless joke against me, I came prepared.

>I am rubber, you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks back to you

>Gimme a quick rundown
Fuck off to

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush.

*yawn*