N
D
I
C
T
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-hillary-clinton-is-unlikely-to-be-indicted-over-her-private-email-server/2016/03/08/341c3786-e557-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html#comments
politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
fortune.com/2016/05/23/clinton-email-probe-winds-down-as-republicans-try-to-turn-up-the-heat/
theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/22/legal-experts-warn-that-indicting-clinton-in-email-case-wont-be-easy/
mediamatters.org/research/2016/02/01/experts-push-back-against-right-wing-media-clai/208297
washingtonexaminer.com/experts-cast-doubt-on-clinton-indictment/article/2588191
seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/experts-clinton-unlikely-to-face-felony-charges-over-emails/
cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/clinton-server-drone-fbi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>quizzes

Isn't that adorable?

Nothing will happen.

Oh hey it's someone being paid by the Democrats to force this meme.

Did you force BREXIT will never happen meme too? Here's your reward. 20 shekels for helping Correct the Record.

Please Kek, bring this happening upon us.

indict her.

Fucking Election stealing Austrian.

this is what people said about Nixon too.

BILL DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD

yeah we wouldn't want to use language like "questioned" or "interrogated", ya know, words that allude to the fact she is a common criminal

this is just another security inquiry

if you think this bitch will actually be held accountable for her crimes you will be let down friend

>BILL DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD

Saudi 'donations' are keeping him alive.

Channel your meme power into her indiction

dick, muh, etc.

Remember that time when Nixon went to prison?

WE NEED KEKS POWER NOW MORE HAN EVER LADS

How is scepticism unwarranted in this situation?

Hey, we're having a revote.
Different times.

KEK WILLS IT

HHNNNNNGGCHECKEM

SHIT KEEP TRYING

If repeat digits Clintons plane crashes with no survivors

Holy shit! Trump is going to be prez now. Holy fucking shit!

This is just a probe. Doesn't mean anything. The fact you losers think she'll be indicted is embarrassing.

Shit. I was really hoping that they would indict her after her official nomination, so they'd have to scramble to reach the finish line. If they do it now, the dems will have an extra two months to push Bernie or someone else through, and they'll be harder to beat than Hillary.

Dang it FBI, hold off till after the convention!

>6363
does it count?

>voluntary interview
What did they mean by this?

She's being reassured that they will cover for her.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

PLEASE STOP HER

Not going to happen under an Obama DOJ. Like Limbaugh said they're dangling the carrot and then will take it away in an attempt to demoralize.

Check these zeroes.

Well congratulations, you crashed the plane. What is the next step of your master plan?

I would dick-destroy Gillian Anderson, without a second thought.

Fuck me that picture

Make America Great Again.

>this thread

She will just answer with I dont know, I dont remember, I cant remember, what difference does that make, go fuck yourself.

And the FBI will say ok, no prob, we have a 3pm appointment to go shoot a poodle.

beat me to it

>this one spanish /r/shitredditsays shill posting all over the place
you have to go back, small guy

I'm sensing a lot of FBI """Heart attacks""" in the future. Kek please bless Trump

Kek will be assisted by Jesus in forcing the indictment and eventual Trump presidency.

You know this to be true, shill.

Bernouts are the one that want Hillary to be indicted. We don't care either way

>shills trying to into memes
pathetic

Kek is the antichrist. You're just giving him his power.

Page 2 SPECIAL FBI QUIZ FOR SECRETARIES OF STATE Name_________________

QUESTION 8 (3 points)
On April 14, 2013 you emailed:

(a) 2 people
(b) 350 people
(c) 0 people
(d) none of the above

EXTRA CREDIT (1 point)
Who is the prime minister of Scotland?

You're a big goy.

GET OUT NEWFAG WE WANT HER TO BURN REEEEEEEE

(((FBI)))

Nothing will happen.

fuckin saved

Remember that time Nixon resigned and ford pardoned him so he could die in seclusion?

Parise Kek.

Hillary for prison.

Bill Clinton with no immunity from lynch either.

this is shooped

TOP KEK

Screen cap this cause this is whats going to happen. As a small pro-tip, this is insider information.
>Hillary will be indicted before the democratic convention
>Biden will take over and run
>he will be the democratic rep and will beat trump
The main reason is because he is more centrally stable in the "Establishment" while also not being to radical like Bernie or Trump. Plus he is well received unlike most of the present candidates. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong.

she will be found guilty, kek demands it

She was hacked faggot it can happen to anybody she will hire MGT as her security when she takes office

Doubtful. I don't think anyone is excited for old creepy uncle Biden.

Hillary will not be indicted no matter what you shit-stain neckbeards believe.

**Washington Post**: Why Hillary Clinton is unlikely to be indicted over her private email server
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-hillary-clinton-is-unlikely-to-be-indicted-over-her-private-email-server/2016/03/08/341c3786-e557-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html#comments

**POLITICO**: Clinton Emails: Past cases suggest Hillary won’t be indicted
>politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744

**FORTUNE**: Legal experts have said it’s unlikely Clinton would be formally charged with committing a crime."
>fortune.com/2016/05/23/clinton-email-probe-winds-down-as-republicans-try-to-turn-up-the-heat/

**The Blaze** (a conservative website): Legal Experts on Clinton Indictment in Email Case: Not Likely
>theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/22/legal-experts-warn-that-indicting-clinton-in-email-case-wont-be-easy/

**Media Matters**: Experts Push Back Against Right-Wing Media Claim Clinton Emails Violated Federal Law
>mediamatters.org/research/2016/02/01/experts-push-back-against-right-wing-media-clai/208297

**Washington Examiner**: [Experts cast doubt on Clinton indictment]
>washingtonexaminer.com/experts-cast-doubt-on-clinton-indictment/article/2588191

**Media Matters**: Law Professor Explains Why Hillary Clinton "Won't Be Indicted And Shouldn't Be" Over Her Email Server
>mediamatters.org/research/2016/02/01/experts-push-back-against-right-wing-media-clai/208297

**Seattle Times**: [Experts see little chance of federal charges in Clinton email case
>seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/experts-clinton-unlikely-to-face-felony-charges-over-emails/

>politico
>washington post
>seattle times

lol ok enrique, not buying any of these.

Will you kill yourself if she does tho?

I mean for a smart stronkkkkkkk woman to be undone by her own stupidity and not even beat Donald Trump is pretty much going to destroy 3rd Feminism's narrative for the next 40 years.

I wanna see if they do any "distractions" this weekend.

>this doesnt fit my confirmation bias soooo sorry about that xD

No.

cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/clinton-server-drone-fbi/

>The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

Drudge version is better

Kek'd

Do you think drudge will kill himself when Comey, a republican, doesn't indict Hillary?

IM WITH HER FOR PRISON KEK! TAKE MY ENERGY!

Hillary for prison, check my digits and weep.

Kek demands a sacrifice

DESIGNATED

Kek has spoken

he sees your faith.

nice one, cnn. first, why does it matter so much if voters are mad? second, why is that bad?

in a sense, i see this as victim blaming

>b-but I killed people who would testify against me

definitely fake. she actually has huge nips and her boobs arent that shapely

Omg what habbened to slick willy? ;-;

dubs gets to set years of imprisonment

Kek needs your energy NOW. She might get indicted tonight.

Suicide for KEK! Lets get it boys!

Nothing will come of this. Bill meets in private with AT. AT says she leaves it up to FBI even though decision has already been made. Couple days later Shills "voluntarily" meets with FBI for interview. And interview, mind you, that she has been ducking for months. Don't be naive people.

They will wait until after Bambam leaves office so as to increase their chances of her getting off with a prez pardon.

Praise kuk

How the fuck can a person facing these charges be capable of running for office so she can pardon herself? That seems bat shit crazy to me. How can liberals be so fucking stupid?

Prez can't self pardon. Nixon was pardoned by Ford and many historian say that hurt his reelection efforts.

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION TOO

THERE'S MORE THAN JUST THE EMAILS DAMNIT

Kek shall bring judgement upon her

Thank fuck for that. How will she get around this then? Will the FBI just turn around and say, "yeah, she dindu nuffin"? Is Putin releasing docs our only hope?

Nothing will happen to Hillary.

She will also win.

Observe.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Probably offering her an ultimatum, drop out now or we go forward with the criminal charges

What is the FBI waiting for? Arrest that crooked cunt already!

Whether she continues to run or not should not be relevant to the FBI.

top meme, well kek'd

Scotland has no Prime Minister