Remember to be considerate about PTSD vets this 4th, faggots

Remember to be considerate about PTSD vets this 4th, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDNyU1TQUXg
youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger stealing some vets sign

He fought for your rights, beta faggot

Did PTSD exist in ancient times(middle age warfare, etc.) or is a modern illness?

FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=FDNyU1TQUXg

Kind of, but not really

>welfare queens can't handle black cats

>vet with ptsd
>not only he chose to serve his life for you guys, but he also seen something so horrible that triggered ptsd in him

Disgusting

For rights? What rights? To kill civilians in a country where the residents probably don't even know where muhrica is on the map? To destabilize countries half across the world just so the Israel can feel safe? Get the fuck out.

>implying a large percent of your army is black

I've met a vet who had this issue. They aren't asking much, just not to set off fireworks in their neighborhood.

Good, fireworks are so anti-social. They scare cats and other animals, distress combat veterans and can cause damage to property. Fucking hate them. Entertainment for niggers.

The Spartans treated combat fatigue with hemp tea.

Stop triggering my PTSD with your bullet shaped earplugs you cunt

>they're not asking much
>just restrict your own behavior for them

youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ

OIF vet , here. I dont get bothered by loud noises. I was a tanker btw

>muh weak mind

Sac up bitches, its the 4th of JewLie

Kinda. While modern warfare is a bit less gory its also a lot worse. It louder, its scarier, its on a much bigger scale. Most of the casualties come from the fighting not from other problems (excluding ww1).

All the better that we're setting them off to celebrate our nation's divorce from your snooty ass.

i jus hope someone in your family suicide becuase if he is a veteran.

killers and rapist will always rise kilers and rapist.

War got a lot more brutal in modern times. I'm sure there were cases of it in the ancient world, but not nearly as much as now.

He needs a healthy dose of these.

So how come vets didn't have firework ptsd before 2010~ ?

no war is glory.

you have been well endocrinated by holliwood and are a stupid shit.

I guess as a mexican you have lots of experience of killers and rapists in your shitty 3rd world country.

WOW SERVE FOR ME REALLY FOR ME?

HE DID NOTHING FOR ME YOU COLOSSAL NUMBSKULL

NOW I AND EVERY OTHER TAX PAYER HAS TO PAY FOR HIS ASS

HE DIDNT DEFEND ME

INFACT HE DID A SHIT JOB BECAUSE MUSLIMS AND SPICS ARE SPREADING LIKE CANCER EVERYWHERE

INB4 edge. Grow up

Mexican intellectuals, everybody.

95% chance he was just a truck driver or a cook. Idc about those fags. If he ain't infantry, cav, or aviation, he ain't shit.

>not setting fireworks off next to their house on one day of the entire year
>asking a lot

100% fake

Exactly this

PTSD doesn't exist. :^)

>waah it hurts my ears and feelings
Fucking pussies fucking mericuck nigger solider

Combat vet with PTSD here. I fucking HATE fireworks but would never try and ruin other people's fun on the fourth.

They did.

I knew a simple soldier boy
Who grinned at life in empty joy,
Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
He put a bullet through his brain.
No one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.

They could always get earplugs or something. It's pretty selfish of them to ruin everyone else's Independence day because the sound of fireworks unnerves them.

they voted for reagan too

fucking airheads

Are you kidding? Hand to hand combat is very uncommon on modern times, compared to the sword fighting of olden days.

>live off government like a leech.
>gives me the right to control you

Yeah my right to shoot fireworks! As i set off explosion after explosion near his home he can be consoled by my chants of USA USA USA, after each explosion. Truly hes an american hero. Without him my fireworks privledge would not be checked.

I've spent the past 9 years and uniform and will continue for at least another 11. Soldiers with PTSD kill themselves or drink themselves under the table every night, not hold up signs for feels. This is 100% factual. I have to sit in on don't kill yourself powerpoints on a regular basis.

The problem is the faggots that do it july 2nd-3rd and july 5th-6th.

They aren't asking towns and communities to cancel their fireworks displays, they're asking that people don't unexpectedly shoot off fireworks in their neighborhood.

It's one thing when you know a scheduled date and time for a display, another when it just surprises you and takes your mind back to Iraq.

Soldiers before modern warfare got a good night's sleep, had breakfast, then lined up in a field with all his best mates. Do some fighting. Then head home.

Soldiers today spend months being tired as fuck and under constant threat of attack that they usually can't see.

Sleep deprivation and having to constantly be worried about attack for extended periods of time really affects the human brain in a negative way.

He'd be better off if the sign said
>For your safety please refrain from using fireworks or I may mistakenly return fire
And then he should follow through. A few months of court mandated counseling and a new neighbor in exchange for no more fireworks around the fourth

>I have to sit in on don't kill yourself powerpoints on a regular basis.
The problem with America. Tax dollars at work.

Only pussies get flashbacks from fireworks

The real problem is if you go to the range and smell the cordite in the air. That is the fucking worst.

I know a quiet place for you

Buy some ear muff you fucking retard.

It's a few days a year.

>tfw the 4th is the only time of year you can shoot your rifles in the backyard without getting the cops called

Fucked up shit happened in the ancient world but more people died in general desu. If you got an arm chopped off you would just die from bloodloss you would not survive then feel like shit because the civs look at you wrong

Claims like this are utter bullshit. I have no less than 3 combat veterans in my family, and not a single one has ever voiced a complaint about fireworks.
>inb4 "muh artillery"
Fireworks don't resemble artillery sounds in the least bit, come back when you've actually heard it.

Not to mention every piece of garbage, every animal, every bump in the road in a third world shithole covered in bumpy roads and garbage could potentially mean your death.

This is actually a fair point. Man up and live your life or 'die' (being a bitch afraid of fucking fireworks kids play with) army bitches

They """defended my rights""" just to take them away when they don't like it?

Eat a dick.

>What are noise violations

Stupid

a lot of the same ppl who called anyone apposed to the iraq war traitors, are also pro torture

you know the type
good christian conservatives
are you a good christian conservatives op?

>not loving shit that goes boom and sparkles
I can't believe we thought you savage niggers were worth culturally enriching at least the irish carried on genes for red haired bitches.

>Live in Massachusetts
>Brother and Father are currently serving lifetime prison sentences for lighting off illegal fireworks
>Woke up everyday wishing I could escape this hellhole and move to a state that truly values freedom
>After years of toil and saving I finally get out of Mass
>Excited for my first true taste of freedom, have hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks
>See the nigger next door holding up some sign about PTSD
Fuck you, Jamal. We're blowing shit up on Monday.

>...to just take them away when they dont like it
Alot of retards on today it seems

BU BU MUH HEROES
MMUH MILITARY DISCOUNT

>T.Beta Cuck

>army doesn't need drivers or cooks
then how will the retards move long distances or eat?

is this you op?

Hahahahahah

>What is being this fucking dense
>What is 4th of july

Kill your self retard.

>Literally doesn't explain a single thing, just shitposts.

into the trash it goes.

If vets are gonna bitch and cunt around about fireworks they can eat a dick. We have a right to fire off fireworks on this holiday.

did you kill someones son or daughter op?

>britcuck mad cause his government won't let him buy real fireworks

BANG!!!

What's on the 4th?

>Dad is iraq combat vet
>last night some guys put fireworks on the side of the road on a dark country path
>Set them off when he drove by

He automatically thought IED and almost drove off the road.
Some people are dicks.

Hand to hand does not equal brutal. Sure having to gut a man was pretty fucked up but its different than walking down a street and that street suddenly exploding and raining your dead buddies down on you. Man can get accustomed to seeing some pretty fucked up things, but explosions are not something we evolved with so those strike a different part of that fear center in our brain.

>lindybeige

remember this one op?

Pretty funny

If you feel the constant need to kill yourself, its time to reconsider wether what your are doing is morally acceptable.

american brexit anniversary

Least you weren't in artillery. They notice loud noises. Well, that's the only sounds they notice anymore.

Daddy needs to lighten up.

>implying I care what a high school failure on his last option before working for minimum wage thinks about my fireworks

good times op good times

I'm gonna throw firecrackers and nobody can stop me.

you're a corporate fucking terrorist.
go fuck yourself

Not to mention we fire them in celebration of not being British, god I love that you hate them

idiots like you made the worst of the worst in society rich
did you smile when you killed some poor smuck?

you gonna vote for trump op?

how does one live with themselves?

Lifespans were like 40-50 years tops, also there wasn't anybody offering to pay you once you got back, it was back to work so your mind was occupied.

White man is too empathetic.

He should just realize that statistically speaking he either killed a bite size terrorist or a would be 80 IQ rapefugee.

>Lifespans were like 40-50 years tops,
Completely untrue unless you're speaking about the very ancient world.

Middle ages if you survived the first 10 years of life you could reasonably expect to live into your 60's-70's.

Children died at a very high rate and that's what skews the life expectancy.

He served in Iraq. Killing sons and daughters are vet specialties.

YeeHaaaa motherfucker

This lifespan meme needs to die