>what is he like, 400 pounds? Jesus he will tear you to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/9COVLw2vTbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daring synthesis

Well no because

*pulls mic closer*

My guest list lists Brian Redban, Joey Diaz, Bryan Callen and only 10 MMA fighters

>WHAAaaat?

Joe Rogan is a Globalist shill.

>or perhaps hes wondering why you would argue with a man before Jamie has pulled it up?

Nobody cared who I was until I pulled it up

>But Alex what about Stratospheric Aerosol Injections? Its gonna cost 10 billion a year. Stratospheric Aerosol Injections, SAI, what is Trump gonna do about that?

That's so last week nigger
We bullyposting nau

>if I bullied you would you cry?
>it would be extremely shameful
>you're a big sweetie
>WHERE'S MY JAMIE

>Cucktor Steven, I'M MMA
>I'm alone

MOMENT OF THE YEAR

What does Jaime look like?

Jaime isn't a real person

10/10 best one in awhile

It's code for J'aime. Rogan is a pedophile

This

"He" is a vocaloid

Computer, pull up one 400 pound chimpanzee and one Bengali man eating tiger in an arena setting. Disengage safety protocols.

I love watching Joe Rogan podcasts. Crowder was a literally who to me, but it was still great in a trainwreck way, then i got better at the end.

Who would you like to see on the JRE and what would they talk about?

I think some female bodybuilder would be cool

Is this the Jamie? The Puller of Ups?

David Icke

What's his best female guest?

A
Daring
Synthesis

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

redpill me on this

>Crowder was a literally who to me

That's my favorite part about who he has on. I just listen to the people I don't know and found some really cool people to follow

Johnny Depp, they just smoke, have a beer and talk about wine, women, music, acting, kids and JUST.

I don't think Depp is lucent enough though to do a 2 hour podcast, even when sober. But it would be cool.

>Who would you like to see on the JRE

Megan Fox

>and what would they talk about?

Bigfoot.

Eric Andre

Hahaha nothing but /x/, with Joe indulging her. He'd get 5 million views easy.

The music kills it. Though it's like a minute too long. Cut off before Rogan intervenes

He's literally turning into Keith Richards.

Alex Jones with Bill Burr

Alex has so much shit to talk about.

Fuck you Jewsus.
What's her name again?

Ryan Reynolds, dont even know why.

desu Martin Shkreli would be GOAT

Shione Cooper

aly raisman interview when?

Thanks Jesus. We cool?

Imagine Dr Phil or Jon Stewart.

That'd be the worst fucking fit ever.

Ray Mears

John Oliver would be fun

You can tell Oliver is useless without writers though.

How woke is Alex Jones?

Maybe. But I think he is more evenhanded than people think. His wife is a veteran and conservative.

buzz

>Did you just bring friends?
>Jaime, pull up the flight list

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

driiinnnnnn

>you know it's like The Hangover, I don't know anyone who doesn't like that movie

thanks Eddie

why are they thinking out of their mouths

Him and Lily Mo teaming up to bully people for 4 hours when?

You don't know shit about space, it's just not your forte.

Henry Zebrowski

>he can't communicate via astral projection yet
Fuck man did Garfield did you nothing

watch it

youtu.be/9COVLw2vTbc

Who's this faggot on now?

Some comedian is on I think. They were talking about comedy and I switched it off.

fuck, watching that was insane while being high

>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out. Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels.

>Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

What a travesty. Those eggs look terrible

>And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Has he ever done a sober bit on these vampires?

>this kills /ck/

Sure. Now breathe in this cyanide gas.

I uploaded the video

Nah it's good the way it is

Its not even a photoshoop. Seriously it's in rogan questions everything episode one.

thinks he needs a few more jalapeƱos

did he imply Bruce Willis was going to be in an upcoming episode on the latest show?

Alex Jones on:
> Alex: There are interdimensional child molesters controlling the global elites
> Joe: Oh okay

Crowder on:
> Crowder: Smoking weed is fine just don't pretend it's some miracle cancer cure
> Joe: HEY FUCKFACE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME

>if Joe Rogan was black dot pee en gee

Accurate.

Any recommendations for episodes with interesting people or topics? I remember listening to Ben Stiller delving into supercomputers and machine learning, that was interesting to listen to. Even if they're cool guys I don't like the comic/fighter guests because it's mostly just a circlejerk where they endlessly namedrop and suck a dozen dicks each.

>FUCKFACE? HUH? YOU TELLIN ME WEED DOESN'T CURE CANCER?
>Hey Joe, don't call me that. We were having a nice discussion.
>Aww sweety, I'm just joking. Did you think I was serious? That's adorable.

Louis Theroux.

Can someone honestly explain what the fuck he's talking about? Is Alex Jones a fucking lunatic who literally believes all this shit?

He tries not to name the jew
jk fuck off you 17 dimensional vampire piece of shit
no seriously i believe it. That's some metaphysical freak shit going on

Yes. And Joe gave him a platform and wouldn't disagree with him no matter what bullshit he was spewing just because "they're friends" and "he's known him forever".

Alex is into some crazy shit no doubt but I think a lot of the confusion comes from how sensational he talks and the terms he uses, like 'psychic vampires'. I don't think he's referring to you know, actual fucking vampires with mental abilities, but generally evil people who are obsessed with ascension and spirituality.

Current Year Man's slightly less balding brother with a better jawline? What do they talk about?

>I don't think he's referring to you know, actual fucking vampires with mental abilities, but generally evil people who are obsessed with ascension and spirituality.
So what you're saying is he's only pretending to be retarded, right?

Half-half. He's definitely a bit off the cuff but not nearly as much as he seems.

So if I'm deciphering all this correctly here's what he's saying:

>there's an inter-dimensional cosmic evil force/energy, "Satan"
>Satan wants to mindfuck humanity to kill itself because humanity can transcend all dimensions
>Satan empowers evil elites, pedophiles and psychic vampires to carry this will out
>endgame is having elites build a supercomputer that will destroy free will and eventually reality

Right?